• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Zucco you lucky DM couldn't convince me to come to that tourney last night or my team Avengers would have ***** you.

Thor/Captain-America/Iron-Man

I NEED BACKUP!

Zucco

Smash Master
Zucco you lucky DM couldn't convince me to come to that tourney last night or my team Avengers would have ***** you.

Thor/Captain-America/Iron-Man

I NEED BACKUP!
You didnt miss much. worst turnout ever lol.

Keitaro

Damn, no wonder DM begged me to come lol!

From now on anytime he calls ill assume a tourney has 10 or less attendants.

Ill be at 8 on the break next Tuesday btw. You make dm bring you and ill make Pride bring Seph.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion

Keitaro

That's a tough one for Pride!

Omgosh I thought Adult Swim was just weird and was randomly making owl noises during their shows but no its an actual Owl across the street irl, I'm scared as ****!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo... you're promising a lot of fun man...
I hope you can deliver on it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL recreate the scene outside at the end of the tournament and you'll confirm like over 500 people xDD

Idk, I think Pride would rather fetch JG....
Yea I'm gonna stray away from having the venue close and finishing it in my apartment with someone accidentally pulling the power cord twice...
however fun will be delivered, and it'll top last time
i'll excuse atl north for not registering asap since it's the first day, but come on canada's already got us on lock in registrations lol

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
That's a tough one for Pride!

Omgosh I thought Adult Swim was just weird and was randomly making owl noises during their shows but no its an actual Owl across the street irl, I'm scared as ****!!
Pride would rather just have his cake and eat it too.
Poor guy? *shrugs*

DUDE!!! Glad to know I wasn't the only freaked out by that xD
The other day they had like some weird lizard on screen as well.

Yea I'm gonna stray away from having the venue close and finishing it in my apartment with someone accidentally pulling the power cord twice...
however fun will be delivered, and it'll top last time
i'll excuse atl north for not registering asap since it's the first day, but come on canada's already got us on lock in registrations lol
LOOOOL, I forgot that happened xD
Depending on how my money situation is, I may enter CoT5.

LOOOOL good times.

iRJi

Smash Champion
My event: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=299007

I am just letting you know right now that the date might change, but its a small chance if it does. The name of the event will most likely change as well, but that is not important at all lol. The venue I have stored is amazing if all of this goes through. It has a 50 inch projector that we can used (I checked before hand to make sure) as well as a kitchen, accessible bathrooms, and livestream. I put in a lot of effort to make this happen, and I will have the final word from the guy tomorrow evening. He told me to make the event anyway so that if it clears we wont have to switch dates due to someone trying to host around the same time. All of the information will be up with pictures by tomorrow night. I am feeling to tired to finish that thread now lol. I will also repost something like this again tomorrow.

Keitaro

So I hear Plank is unable to payout the top placers in Brawl and Melee for Pound V 0_o

Main question, did Cheese get paid out for amateur brackets???

If so he made the most money at Pound.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm prettier than seph and JG.

Also @ Keit, wait.. really? I mean, it was only 200 something dollars. I'd obviously like it, but the thought came through my mind after the tournament that even if I wasn't paid, I'd easily get over it because it's insignificant compared to S.N.E.S.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'm prettier than seph and JG.

Also @ Keit, wait.. really? I mean, it was only 200 something dollars. I'd obviously like it, but the thought came through my mind after the tournament that even if I wasn't paid, I'd easily get over it because it's insignificant compared to S.N.E.S.
You're insignificant compared to my ****

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
LOOOL @ certain TO's posting on the Pound thread about how they do stuff.
Corrupt ****ers.

Lucky I don't expose him for the piece of **** he actually is.

Keitaro

Mad props to Ally for crapping on Melee noobs that disrespect brawl for no reason. Seriously he's awesome for doing that.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'd go Riz, and bring Marvel for the big tv :) And Project M if anyone cares, seeing as how it doesn't even pay to win brawl tournaments anymore (besides cheese of course).

Keitaro

What did SNES do regarding payout that was so bad?

Also what did Winterfest do?? I heard Ally got only $180 at that but I wonder out of how much.

Keitaro

Damn well (time to stroke my own ****!!) at KTAR 4 I had to put in all my profits (around $200) to payout the guaranteed pot I promised and I also helped pay for Texas monkey man's flight so I ended up in the negative some ($80) for the sake of rep. I know better for next time.

And if anybody feels bad I profited more than twice what I lost there from previous KTARs 1/2/3.

If you don't feel bad, SCREW YOU!!!!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Everyone attend Polybrawl 6.

It's on April 30, so make plans around it. This venue has been great to us, and it's always been thriving with attendance. We've been dead this entire year, so actually try to go!

Top Bottom