• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
If there's going be a trney... It better hurry up because tennis season for me is about to start, is going be a period of time I'm going super inactive unless Parctice can end by 10 saturdays lol, but it hasn't happened the past years, so yeh lol. COME AT ME TRNEYS!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Go to Ihop today

From 7 am to 10 pm, they're giving away free stack of pancakes usually worth around 4.99.

They ask for a donation for charity, even a tiny bit can help, throw a dollar, or 5 , or 10 , or whatever in the big jar thingy. Last year they earned 2.5 million dollars.

FREE PANCAKES. GO.

http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Who's down for a biweekly in Jersey City this weekend?
I don't care about hosting it, I'm not even going to attend. Just wanted to see, cause the venue is apparently expecting us...sigh.
I won't be attending events at the JC venue anymore and probably none run by KOTC. I'd much rather you host without these annoyances.
Anyone going to the Pokemon Black/White pre-release party on Friday/Saturday at the Garden State Plaza; or on Sunday at Nintendo World?
LMAO!! LOSERS!

From 7 am to 10 pm, they're giving away free stack of pancakes usually worth around 4.99.

They ask for a donation for charity, even a tiny bit can help, throw a dollar, or 5 , or 10 , or whatever in the big jar thingy. Last year they earned 2.5 million dollars.

FREE PANCAKES. GO.

Thanks for the heads up. Might go after school today.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO!! LOSERS!
Even though I still plan on getting Pokemon Black that **** made me laugh hard as ****.

I definitely would not go to a release party unless it was GUARANTEED I was going to get a free copy of the game...and after that I would bounce...got what I needed...lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
a Squirtle plushie at a black and white release party?

that **** aint happening

however that Snivy plushie could possibly get me to stay for an extra 30 mins

Edit:@EE see I thought about that also but then I remembered my Pokemon knowledge is only like Advanced but not expert and you can't impress nerdy b****es with just Advanced knowledge.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
There actually isn't a tourney this weekend that I know of but next weekend seems very likely since Dr. Brawl and Doom are possibly planning to hold something very soon.

Edit: Damn so many posts so fast!

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
At the black and white MALL TOUR you are guaranteed to leave with something

It's a roulette wheel(8 spots, but 1 is a spin again)

1 has plushes
1 has a snivy stylus
1 has a oshawott stylus
1 has a tepig stylus
2 have a phone charm with the 3 of them on it
1 has patches

I mean you aren't guaranteed the snivy plush, but like...Still free ****, anyway.

Plush at the actual PRE-RELEASE on sunday is where you get the good ****.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Nintendo world Pokemon events bring some VERY HOT girls.

I've been to every Pokemon event at nintendo world since it was Pokemon center.

I've gotten 2 long term girlfriends and a whole bunch of close friends from these events. Go to them yo.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace

FREE PANCAKES. GO.

The one day i do not have to go to school early, and this happens :fuuu:

Anyways I don't mind changing the date, in fact I'm not even sure that it is for sure, I'm going in today to see what I can do. I'm going to aim for the 12th or 19th. More information will becoming after I get off from work.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hay guys. Random appearance from me but... I just wanted to know the interest levels of the espot this weekend for a biweekly since I know Doom's not all that interested in running them anymore. Is there anyone who WOULD want to start running them?

I just need to get back to Frank (the owner) asap and I want to have a definitive answer for him.

Thanks all!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
1 FREE Pokemon Platinum Version
1 FREE Pokemon Platinum Strategy Guide
2 FREE Pokemon Platinum Game Cases
4 FREE Pokemon Plushes

All for going to that event that was held for Platinum.

Prostatus
You respond to me with helping my point...............
Even though I still plan on getting Pokemon Black that **** made me laugh hard as ****.

I definitely would not go to a release party unless it was GUARANTEED I was going to get a free copy of the game...and after that I would bounce...got what I needed...lol
I plan on getting Pokemon Black too actually. Sure as hell wouldn't see me at a "Pokemon Party" though.

Hay guys. Random appearance from me but... I just wanted to know the interest levels of the espot this weekend for a biweekly since I know Doom's not all that interested in running them anymore. Is there anyone who WOULD want to start running them?

I just need to get back to Frank (the owner) asap and I want to have a definitive answer for him.

Thanks all!
I can only speak for myself, but I won't be attending them anymore.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828

Thanks all!
If it's that place where the RanBats were held, yes, I would go, if enough people(15+) show up.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I might run them Cris. Lemme talk to RJ about it, and get back to you. That venue has always been very kind to us, and as accommodating as possible. Additionally, the Viridian City series was born there, and many great battles took place on those grounds. I personally would hate to lose it, despite how cramped it might be. It saddens me that no one else feels this way.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sweet! Thanks Pierce! Just let me know by tomorrow the latest if possible (you can PM me if anything but I'll keep checking this thread).

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

Thanks all!
Sweet! Thanks Pierce! Just let me know by tomorrow the latest if possible (you can PM me if anything but I'll keep checking this thread).
GO AWAY :mad:

caps.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I always play good in the e-spot because that drink Bawls has guarana in it and makes me **** :)

But yeah, are they selling Black/White in English soon?

iRJi

Smash Champion

Thanks all!
Hola!

xD.

Anyway, if you think you can pull it off then by all means go for it. I can come to help out of course xP. It is short notice though, so I worry about attendance if you do this. Feel free to hit me up on AIM if you wanna talk more about it. You can pull my AIM from my info, or you can just ask Alex.

@ Pierce: You can hit me up anytime, but I'm pretty sure you know that already.

@ everyone else: I have been working on getting a venue to do monthlies in. If I am lucky enough, this will come through. The space from what I was told is amazing, and as long as it does not hurt my pocket too much, I will dish out to start hosting there. All I have to do at this point is check out the venue upfront, and it is cleared.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I am offended by the new Bleach chapter. Anybody who has read it shouldn't have a hard time knowing why.
lol i just saw this

you do know that the swastika has always been in ichigo's bankai sword right? it's on the hilt of the blade.

and the kanji for bankai includes a swastika as well.

for 5000 years, the swastika was a buddhist symbol of peace and it still is. if you go to a buddhist temple, you'll see swastikas on the walls. the swastika in bleach isnt supposed to represent the nazis..lol most people think its bad cuz of the nazis and eventually they learn that they stole it from buddhists and turned it into taboo.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hola!

xD.

Anyway, if you think you can pull it off then by all means go for it. I can come to help out of course xP. It is short notice though, so I worry about attendance if you do this. Feel free to hit me up on AIM if you wanna talk more about it. You can pull my AIM from my info, or you can just ask Alex.
Heyy! So yeah, the thing is when Alex spoke to Frank (the owner) the first time around we basically had to convince him to let us use the venue for bi-weeklies since we stopped running tournaments there.

The original post that Doom set up: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293381 -- outlined all the events, so March 5th is the last one. I just need to know who's planning on running it this weekend or if that's even a possibility. I feel terrible that I have to give Frank unsure answers I told him I'd let him know by today though if it's still on. As well as if it's even worth telling Frank to establish more bi-weeklies in the future.

What's your aim name btw?

Also...

GO AWAY :mad:

caps.
DIP!

Top Bottom