• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
is it wrong for me to get tired of explaining why i dont like PS2 to people that keep arguing its a good stage?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Getting tired of it? Yea it's appropriate lol
However it's gonna happen :/
Though tbh I still haven't really seen that much of a reasoning outside of the wind transformation altering players control from how you perceive the game to be.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i figured thats enough ut people want like super real reasons...i mean i just feel that takes away from the game and a game shouldnt be about learning a stage rather than fighting its how my opinion of this game is

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
So I decided to spread my knowledge and opinion to youtube and all across the boards so I am making this thread.

First Episode : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNcyPzGYSWs

Its going to be a video blog series and it will also help to answer questions that some people want to know about events and stuff

post here with questions orrr....

im me - Lightxdream
Pm me

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ah ok. Just wondering...wanted to go to one of the two since they apart of the whole road to apex thing.

Edit: more than likely yours since jersey is usually mad cheap to fly to
Sweet! If you or any other Florida players decide to come I got ya'll when it comes to housing. It would be KTAR 6 although it might just be a new tournament series altogether. Not sure yet.

V1CE

Smash Champion
@Kai... No i have never been in the BBR lolz but i knew people in there and i remember it was **** hard to get in and like there was a handful of people in it... Now i feel like there is too many in it and from what I have heard it is just a jk lol... they are no more important really :/

@Kage... lolz i have had 4 names on here... Knightmare was before this with i think like 4,000 posts or so with a join date of 2009 and before that was MoJo with 1,000 in 2008 and before that was ummm **** i forgot but i first joined here in 2005... i didnt post back then tho.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Sweet! If you or any other Florida players decide to come I got ya'll when it comes to housing. It would be KTAR 6 although it might just be a new tournament series altogether. Not sure yet.
k. well, whatever its called at that time, i'll try to come

is it gonna be october or november? an exponentially higher chance of me coming if its november compared to october, but either way i'll try hard to come. Paying off one of my big loans in October and i want to celebrate with an OOS tourney :laugh:

Keitaro

k. well, whatever its called at that time, i'll try to come

is it gonna be october or november? an exponentially higher chance of me coming if its november compared to october, but either way i'll try hard to come. Paying off one of my big loans in October and i want to celebrate with an OOS tourney :laugh:
Nice well it should be in November. Most likely November 12th since that's the date Alex prefers.

Is there any date that somebody would want me to host a tournament? I'm trying to get the play n' trade to host something, I'll be going tomorrow to try to place a date.
Please do so if you can. Good chance I'll be able to go.

I call dibs on March 19th weekend though!! Might be holding something then.

Keitaro

This season ends in the beginning of May I believe. So once the college semester is over another new season will begin which I will be ranked for :angryface:

Keitaro

March 12th would be great. If there was one on that date I'd 100% be there with some people (Nakat, Pwii, etc)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Also MDVAs big tourney is this weekend, and they were lookin for huge OOS attendnace
i think ny is already planning to go there
if i were u id hold it next weekend, not this

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't care about hosting it, I'm not even going to attend. Just wanted to see, cause the venue is apparently expecting us...sigh.

Snakeee

Smash Master
yooo whats up guys? Let me in on this Genesis business sounds like an excuse to go travel somewhere fun again lol. Plus I want to take first :p . I'm feeling super confident and I've barely even been playing this game nowadays. You'll see get at me next tourney I go to ;)

Top Bottom