• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
LMFAO

Everyone wants to make a withdrawal from the bank of Shippo...they heard about that free checking offer.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
LMFAO

Everyone wants to make a withdrawl from the bank of Shippo...they heard about that free checking offer.
Son, what the **** are you talking about? Mah boy shippo lays waste in his path to winners finals, haven't ya heard?

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Inanimate pikachu dolls do NOT count.
Pikachu mad ugly bro, which is why I have no problem punching any in the face.

Also 5 dollars any Falco...This includes you Pwii and Anti.

order.

Doom
Yes!
Pwii
Zucco
Nakat
Anti
Heero(for 1, when I see you)

I'm just doing this for practice bro, don't take these so serious.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good stuff at Pound Pierce. You barely enter tournies anymore but you're still able to make brackets at a national.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Yup... gonna drop the old-school, "no comment" here.

Random question to NJ...
ummm, I know it's far away but are we all rooming for Genesis. I wouldn't mind rooming with you guys or whatever, since like rooms are 60 a night.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yup... gonna drop the old-school, "no comment" here.

Random question to NJ...
ummm, I know it's far away but are we all rooming for Genesis. I wouldn't mind rooming with you guys or whatever, since like rooms are 60 a night.
That would be sweet but Inui's kind of sucky nowadays with rooms.

At MLG DC he *****ed and *****ed and *****ed while Snakeee Eazy and Ninja Edd tried to eat as quietly as possible at 2am.

I'm not going to blow up the place, but ill surely be roaming the hotel drunk looking for the Falcos, hoeschicken, and funny smashers (ie: SK92/Lee-M/Malcolm/etc)

Edit: I still wanna sleep for some point for at least 6 hours if possible.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Is any event(one that is worth mentioning) happening before HG's event in late March? I can't believe there is practically nothing.

When is Genesis?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
That would be sweet but Inui's kind of sucky nowadays with rooms.

At MLG DC he *****ed and *****ed and *****ed while Snakeee Eazy and Ninja Edd tried to eat as quietly as possible at 2am.

I'm not going to blow up the place, but ill surely be roaming the hotel drunk looking for the Falcos, hoeschicken, and funny smashers (ie: SK92/Lee-M/Malcolm/etc)

Edit: I still wanna sleep for some point for at least 6 hours if possible.
Lol Keitaro -___-
But yeah, I figured we don't have to spend every single second with each other while at the hotel room. I'm probably gonna go get drunk with Falco only knows who (maybe Atomsk or some other bad influence >.>) Just would be nice to have a place where we can have our stuff at all times with people we trust. (unless one of your falco's break into our room!!) Plus i'd rather try to figure this out sooner so we can reserve that parlor suite which is bigger and is still only 80 a night. It has a queen bed, pull out couch, kitchen, and "more space" whatever that possibly means, but still 80 a night is pretty ****.

As for Inui, ummm, if he misbehave, I'll have no problem returning his money for the room and letting him sleep elsewhere. Lol he won't get away with stupid **** with me. We all know how my tolerance is ;]

Is any event(one that is worth mentioning) happening before HG's event in late March? I can't believe there is practically nothing.

When is Genesis?
July 15th - 17th.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
We got this! And of course we should all room together. I barely know most of the WC!
I'll probably make a thread about it soon. Gotta keep organized. Maybe I'll throw in some sites to help people out with flights as well.

Oh yeah, NY can room with us as well. Forgot those guys are cool too.

If I end up going to Genesis, I might room with you guys.

Thats if I get a job.
Lol better get a job soon and like start saving up ASAP. I'm going for like 3 weeks so like I intend to blow money XD

Also, damn, get at Kirin's wins.
Kirin > Chibo
Chibo > Pwii
Pwii > Atomsk

Inui logic would say that Kirin > Atomsk!! Dammnnnnnn!!!

Top Bottom