• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This summers is going to be crazy!

SIIS5, COT5, KTAR5, CEO, Genesis 2, MSU, Cataclsym? Jesus!!

I should be going to all of those except CEO since CEO is the same days as SIIS5.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Too many tourneys man

SiiS5 and Genesis have prioty over everything else

any other tourney I show up at is because I somehow got a lucky break.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I've been to that Play n Trade before and they only have laggy TVs and pay in store credit.
They had CRTs when I went, and paid me in cash.

If they have some of the games I'm looking for that may actually not be so bad. Any idea how much it was last time?
I won like $40, but I also won a melee tourney there and I don't remember how much I won from each.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
I could see if i could get a tourney going at the East Hanover Play n Trade. I went in there a couple times and and asked if they would be interested, and they said it would be cool. I'm unaware if they pay in store credit though.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I made more money in brawl singles at POUND than ESAM, who got 4th in the main tournament.

:troll:

I also came down with the worst flu ever.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I made more money in brawl singles at POUND than ESAM, who got 4th in the main tournament.

:troll:

I also came down with the worst flu ever.
I guess being free has its benefits.

Speaking of free and benefits, shouldn't vVv already have given you a premium Smashboards account so you can fix your hideous username?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I guess being free has its benefits.

Speaking of free and benefits, shouldn't vVv already have given you a premium Smashboards account so you can fix your hideous username?
If being free has benefits, you must be on that free health insurance status by now.

And yea, they probably should. Not worried about it with the tons of other stuff I get though.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Know who else is free? Yoshi.

:Troll: :wolf: :Troll:

Edit 1: WHY THE **** ISN'T IT WORKING

Edit 2: **** this site.

Keitaro

Hell to the **** no. That matchup is balls-out horrible. Falco can't get hit unless he messes up or gets read hard.
You seem to speak high of matchups that I have trouble with as Falco (DK, Yoshi, another one i can't remember) but as a Falco main I can tell you that keeping away from someone the entire game can only do so much.

Eventually you have to go in and kill. Also if lol if Falco isn't in the lead. I'd rather fight mk than Yoshi and DK especially since they're heavies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You seem to speak high of matchups that I have trouble with as Falco (DK, Yoshi, another one i can't remember) but as a Falco main I can tell you that keeping away from someone the entire game can only do so much.

Eventually you have to go in and kill. Also if lol if Falco isn't in the lead. I'd rather fight mk than Yoshi and DK especially since they're heavies.
laser until you can kill them with ftilt lol...i don't see the problem here.

Keitaro

laser until you can kill them with ftilt lol...i don't see the problem here.
That'll never work. Only idiots can't get past laser camping. Falco's laser camping and jab game is a joke if a player knows the frames inbetween everything. You don't even need to know the frames actually, just spam moves when you're single or double jabbed and you'll hit falco with 10% or so damage while he gives you 5%.

Also ftilt kills Yoshi at probably 160+

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
That'll never work. Only idiots can't get past laser camping. Falco's laser camping and jab game is a joke if a player knows the frames inbetween everything. You don't even need to know the frames actually, just spam moves when you're single or double jabbed and you'll hit falco with 10% or so damage while he gives you 5%.

Also ftilt kills Yoshi at probably 160+
Yoshi is bad. What can he do vs laser camping? Airdodge past you? Egg? Yoshi should never have the lead. Ever.

If I can lock Yoshis down with Wolf's single slow laser, two fast ones with high firing rate should be easy.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Keitaro, I just beat Poltergust with Falco this weekend and I've beaten/done well against Will with Falco in the past too. It's mostly knowing those characters' gimmicks. They both die at above 200 to ftilt, too.

Yes!, you can just use usmash and bair on their moves to punish most things they do.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yoshi is bad. What can he do vs laser camping? Airdodge past you? Egg? Yoshi should never have the lead. Ever.

If I can lock Yoshis down with Wolf's single slow laser, two fast ones with high firing rate should be easy.
I agree with you.

Jtails

Smash Lord
people suck. its been 3 years and you guys still dont know match ups.

I've never lost to a yoshi in my life.

marvel money matches all day? 5 and up?

Zucco where you at?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I honestly don't think I will, also Yes I really feel like Yoshi isn't that bad. That's just my opinion though, like wouldn't it be reasonable that he moved into low mid tier since he has good results.
Shut the **** up.

Seriously tho, no. Yoshi is ayuss. Like booty butt cheeks.

people suck. its been 3 years and you guys still dont know match ups.

I've never lost to a yoshi in my life.

marvel money matches all day? 5 and up?

Zucco where you at?
Duuuude add me on psn :) Yes2good

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
If being free has benefits, you must be on that free health insurance status by now.

And yea, they probably should. Not worried about it with the tons of other stuff I get though.
Oh how this post is oh so funny. I shall keep my mouth shut for this one :awesome:

I GOTS INTERWEBS BACK

Top Bottom