• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol Orion of COURSE I remember you being there and making that room multiple times fun!! I was just naming the gay/act-gay people lol!

ADHD

Smash Hero
lol Orion of COURSE I remember you being there and making that room multiple times fun!! I was just naming the gay/act-gay people lol!
I don't think you're a good drinker.. when you're having trouble simply sitting in chairs.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yo guys I want to let you all know I will consider hosting the next MAD (melee all day) in march or april. Let me know if you are interested in it.

It would be in Philly, free venue fee, and tons of ppl. I got 30+ for my first tournament, everyone had fun. : D

Jus lettin u guys kno.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol ummm, I was thinking of trying to host a ranbats on March 12th. We need another one of those. But if someone else could host it that would be great *glares at Doom*

Vinnie

Smash Master
Is there anything saturday? Ive been out of the loop and stuff. Im at the airport right now, coming home tonight. I plan to start stepping it up some more and coming to nj to play people starting next weekend, if anyone's down. Gotta stop being mediocre lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Is there anything saturday? Ive been out of the loop and stuff. Im at the airport right now, coming home tonight. I plan to start stepping it up some more and coming to nj to play people starting next weekend, if anyone's down. Gotta stop being mediocre lol
It honestly doesn't look like there is an event till HG's event in late March. Very unusual for this region.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I Was actually thinking of something like march or april

I'm tired of brawl as of right now...after every national I usually don't play for a whole month.

Top Bottom