• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
In fairness, we cheated those 6 times XD

Nice list, although I disagree a bit. Still close to my opinions as well
actually just fixing it now

SSS: Sentinel

Everyone else doesn't matter

X-23 sucks.

I played gimpyfish for a couple of hours yesterday. He used captain, hulk and arthur. i alternated with viper, morrigan, phoenix / dormammu, morrigan, phoenix / spencer, trish, dormammu

hes really really good, best captain ever. had alot alot of trouble with the phoenix teams though lol thinks shes unfair. i honestly think her damage should get nerfed but in return give her more health.

make a mistake vs sentinel and you die vs someone with a brain.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Pwii beats Atomsk in 2nd round pools.

All OOS even in state players that doubted my boy's skill can eat a carrot so y'all can see his power better.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
omg. This KH mobile game remake just trolled me so hard. I wager half my special currency in this challenge where you're not to use any recovery commands until you exit the floor. So I beat all the Heartless, and then a rare one shows up just before I'm about to leave. I somehow manage to beat it without it killing me first, get a ton more special currency, and am like "Hmm, I should go back through the other rooms first just in case."

So a powerful Heartless spawns RIGHT NEXT TO ME as I enter the next room, and I'm like "Oshi- o.o *Panics and rolls off a ledge to safety*" "*Gets hit with a status effect that prevents jumping so he can't get back to the exit*" "*Gets hit with an effect that screws with his directional controls*" "*Gets hit with an effect that slows him down heavily and dies, losing everything he gained on that floor and having to redo it*" "...................."

Then the rare Heartless never showed up again.

Great game though, seems to throw a lot of different activities and challenges at you out of nowhere, and there's a neat system for leveling up your magic and abilities individually, as well as one for leveling Sora (pretty much a new Sphere Grid, if you've played FFX). You can also adjust the difficulty in different ways anytime you're out of battle, and get rewards for doing it (there's even a level above Proud this time :O).

/rantandpreliminaryreview

Also, this...
Bizkit047 Kevin Gallo
Shippo just got slammed in the face by a thrown rage controller
x_x''''...
Pwii beats Atomsk in 2nd round pools.

All OOS even in state players that doubted my boy's skill can eat a carrot so y'all can see his power better.
Good ****!! There was still doubt? Look at how he handles the most important ditto in the game. Also that's my favorite diss ever now.

Allied

Smash Master
Chibo beats Pwii
Pwii beats Atomsk

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shoutouts to pwii

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol you right.

Pwii did beat Hylian in losers but then he lost to M2K in losers bracket kinda early (like 17th place)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ultimate Razer 2-0ed M2K in winners than M2K forfeited to Ally in losers to focus on Melee.

The lowest M2K has ever placed in brawl singles since 2009. He got 9th.
2008*

XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E.

1. azen
2. chu
3. NL (first time he beat m2k)
4. m2k

he still made money at the tourney. this is the first time he didnt make money in singles.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
not even funny anymore
It isn't a joke.

X-23 + SentDrone's is the gayest, most demanding (reaction time) combo in the game. Builds good meter, covers great screen (actually it's pretty bad compared to people like Dorm, Amy and Storm. ), and A LOT of pressure.

Her Talon Dive's help avoid a lot. (****ing Jam Session's!!!OMGWTF)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
id be much more scared of wesker with drones backup than x-23 with drones. there are much better combinations than that. pick more than one character.

i guess mvc3 bleachigo = brawl bleachigo

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Just got back mad tired lol.

Thanks to my crew for not doubting me, I think i did pretty alright for my first national, I lacked some experience here and there, but I pulled some clutch moments.

At least I feel I can start making some refund money at locals lol, so let's do this XD.

Also wtf, inui lost to polt? Wow, guess he chocked

iRJi

Smash Champion
Just got back mad tired lol.

Thanks to my crew for not doubting me, I think i did pretty alright for my first national, I lacked some experience here and there, but I pulled some clutch moments.

At least I feel I can start making some refund money at locals lol, so let's do this XD.

Also wtf, inui lost to polt? Wow, guess he chocked
If you are up for practicing, Just hit me up. You know I am down to play whenever I can also.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Alright RJ sure man, I'll practice whenever, gotta keep improving at a faster rate, learned a lot from pound and I needa put it to the test before I 4get XD

Top Bottom