• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I don't know everyone from NJ/NY that's going to Genesis but I'm pretty sure at least Atomsk, ADHD, Inui, Vinnie, Chibo, and myself should be going.

Zucco

Smash Master
people suck. its been 3 years and you guys still dont know match ups.

I've never lost to a yoshi in my life.

marvel money matches all day? 5 and up?

Zucco where you at?
Going to Keitaro/Heavy Garbage's thing? I'll probably be there.

Jtails

Smash Lord
@Zucco, when/where is it? I'll probably be there. If i have money. I can't attend **** cause everything is super far and i never get a ride.

@Vinnie I know you didn't lose to a yoshi cause you actually know what you're doing as a player. even if you say otherwise i don't believe you.

@Anti stop rage quitting dude. its unbecoming of a great player. I saw those vids against ally. pshh what is this word called doubt?

@ the world. get *****, cause once i get money and attend tournies and have time to practice everyone is getting *****. in the meantime someone play me in marvel so i can make easy money
ask d1 and keitaro about me. the falco's know.

pro tip: falco players are more inclined to play fighting games.

pro tip #2: whoever isn't on the PR is a scrubbb!

Jtails

Smash Lord
I dont have a psn, i dont even have a ps3. but i play on my friends. darkside09.

Zucco

Smash Master
you posted in the thread about 10 minutes ago lol, so you already know.

Jtails

Smash Lord
yeah i just saw.

in other news.

POLY is going to have their springfest event which is an anime convention thing. There will be marvel/brawl tournies there. starcraft and other games as well. More info coming soon.

ALSO POLYBRAWL 6 COMING VERY SOON TO A POLY NEAR YOU.

I'll post up some threads later. be on your toes people.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I REALLY need to lose my V-card. I don't even care if it's someone average anymore. I'm 18, good looking, and a virgin, that's pathetic.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ADHD, if it's any consolation, at least you're only 18.

You could be "Dan" at work who's bald at 30, plays WoW 16 hours a day, looks like jabba the hut after being through a meat grinder, etc. But instead, you've got potential remaining in you.

ADHD

Smash Hero
ADHD, if it's any consolation, at least you're only 18.

You could be "Dan" at work who's bald at 30, plays WoW 16 hours a day, looks like jabba the hut after being through a meat grinder, etc. But instead, you've got potential remaining in you.
Ugh. Fine.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
@Anti stop rage quitting dude. its unbecoming of a great player. I saw those vids against ally. pshh what is this word called doubt?!
I got zero-deathed, im not going to waste my time on a "comeback" that isn't going to happen.

Especially since my playstyle isn't gimp oriented at all.

Cable

Smash Lord
I REALLY need to lose my V-card. I don't even care if it's someone average anymore. I'm 18, good looking, and a virgin, that's pathetic.
Dude I'm being dead serious like i said on your aib blog there is this girl I went to prom with she lives DOWN MY BLOCK if you want to hit it she will LET YOU its FREE. She got the V card so do you its equal 50-50MU cmon wyatt you got this

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Dude I'm being dead serious like i said on your aib blog there is this girl I went to prom with she lives DOWN MY BLOCK if you want to hit it she will LET YOU its FREE. She got the V card so do you its equal 50-50MU cmon wyatt you got this
Gimme pics of this trick

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I don't know everyone from NJ/NY that's going to Genesis but I'm pretty sure at least Atomsk, ADHD, Inui, Vinnie, Chibo, and myself should be going.
You can add me and Gunblade to that list as well.
I'm probably buying my ticket next month.

She got the V card so do you its equal 50-50MU cmon wyatt you got this
Definitely top 10 right there...
The one were you made it to winners finals? No such tourny.
Thank goodness I wasn't the only one thinking this...

LOOOOL yo, even Anti, and no disrespect, but he's like 6 xD
Nairo before you Wyatt. Hmmmmmmmmm?!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Vinnie!! :( I'm surprised, since you're going to Whobo I thought you'd be going to the tourney that's 3 times more important too.

@ Heero: Great more fun people :D

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Anybody in Bergen/Passaic county want to train today?

Edit: Shippo I'll hop on that offer so ****ing fast you don't even know

Top Bottom