• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
got bored IMed ally with this

lightxdream
9:44 PM
HELLO, I am a top player from NY I have won several tournaments in my small town. I heard about you from a friend that you were a decent snake. I am going to this tournament with my dad and mom in maryland called Pound 5. I want to team with someone from MLG cause I never got to go due to school. And I heard you were second best. I asked mewtwoking and he never got back to me so I figured I ask you since I am so good you can take this chance to team with me and win first place. I play the best Link in the world and He is a high tier character so we wont lose.

allyornotally
9:45 PM
LOl

lightxdream
9:47 PM
so sup lol

allyornotally
nothing
camping home and school

lightxdream
camping
O.o
lol

allyornotally
9:48 PM
yeah
waiting
for pound 5

lightxdream
9:49 PM
9:49 PM
we gonna win

allyornotally
9:50 PM
LOL
I'm with Wyatt
unleess you
drop him
off a bridge

lightxdream
LOL
9:51 PM
hmmm
9:51 PM
*cracks knuckles* i got this

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Just found this thread

I'm full of the salty now that I have to outdo like ten thousand Metaknights in order to get ranked

T___T

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Shippo and RJ- Do either of you have my Fossil Dyna by any chance? I don't remember using it but I only found 1 when looking through my cards and I had 2. If it was mixed in with either of your stuff please just let me know.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
If I was to host an event in an area like Newton NJ(about 1/2 hour south of my current very north location) would people be interested enough to go? There are a few hotel venues that I was gonna talk to about it but I def don't wanna pay a hotel for a nice venue then have nobody show up. Any feedback would be nice.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
If I was to host an event in an area like Newton NJ(about 1/2 hour south of my current very north location) would people be interested enough to go? There are a few hotel venues that I was gonna talk to about it but I def don't wanna pay a hotel for a nice venue then have nobody show up. Any feedback would be nice.
I'll go only if you admit that the were-hog parts of Sonic:Unleashed were absolutely booty

Zucco

Smash Master
Selling a Special edition of MvC3 when I get it for 360. Buying a copy tomorrow so I dont really need the special edition. probably selling it for around the same price($70) unless you dont want the DLC code in which case ill make it $60(I'm saying this because I want it lol). special edition comes with a small artbook, some 1 month subscription to marvel online, The DLC code for the characters that are coming out on march 15th,(not sure how much they will cost without the code, probably $5-10), a comic about the game, and boxart that isnt ugly as sin like the normal version.

Im also getting a shuma gorath T shirt that is most likely a Large size since I couldnt pick a different size, so I can also sell that since I dont really care about it.

edit: might just put it on ebay so let me know if you are interested.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Anybody interested in buying a CRT TV? I have two for sale. One is a bigger one (27 or 36 inch) and the other is a 19 inch one that's good for bringing to tournaments.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Anybody interested in buying a CRT TV? I have two for sale. One is a bigger one (27 or 36 inch) and the other is a 19 inch one that's good for bringing to tournaments.
Are all of the video and audio ports in good shape? If so I'd be interested. Depends on what you charge though of course. They aren't any use to me outside of brawl.

If anyone has Sonic games they wanna get rid of hit me up on aim and maybe we can work something out before I turn to ebay.

Top Bottom