• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Cable

Smash Lord
I don't like the x factor idea think its crazy but I can't judge yet the game hasnt come out for us to experiment with it enough.
But I hope you can like turn it off or something gets changed cause some of the things x factor does is pretty ******** damage

Tony T

Smash Ace
YO cool it with the social talk a little bit unless it has something to do with tournaments or brawl or else the mods may close this thread down again. I'm just saying this as a precaution.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I don't really find all brawl to be excited (gasp). You're just having extremely intense "****ing around when you're bored of brawl" friendlies.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
"After 3 years, I still don't know how to tech G&W's dthrow" by Keitaro
lol I recently learned how to shield grab this season lmao, mained yoshi my whole life so nobody told me I could just hold shield and grab lol, everytime I'd try to shield grab i would have to drop my shield then accidentally shield like 3 times until the grab came out, ppl thought i was trying to mindgame or some **** lmao.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The tourney name suggestions so far sucked!! Gimme some more please.

Also venue fee will be lower for these, probably $7 instead of $10. Ya'll lucky.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The House of Pain

3 Strikes and You're Gay

The Venerated League of Insatiable Brawlers

SPOILER: M2K WON

We have heat! More details inside

Free GC controller to whoever can correctly guess how many tournaments M2K has won in his career

Get together for underachieving slackers

THANK DOOM FOR YOUR WIN GUNBLADE

Jama?

All viable tournament names imo. If you don't choose one of those, you're obviously a commy

Allied

Smash Master
Kietaro Presents: FREEEEEE SQUADDDDDDD POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Can't wait to **** on you guys in Marvel.

*Is accepting MM's in MvC3 whenever you guys want, I ain't buying the game till you free kids give me the money to do so.*

X-Factor = Roman Cancel = Yay

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
It would make sense seeing we have Viridian City.

Lol, 2 city monthlies (not counting the Saffron City monthlies for Melee)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Esca from TX stabbed 6 times during a house robbery.
Thank you guys all so much. I have 6 severe lacerations and a deflated lung, so I've got to wear this chest tube and I have to wait until my lung heals shut because one stab went all the way through my body.

I feel okay to text and stuff now (on my phone atm) but its mainly because of the morphine.

Im hoping to make a fast recovery but the doctor said it'd be a couple of months before I could really run or do anything worthwhile.
Not only was it a robbery, but it was at a god friends house. All my friends were there, watching, but nobody could do anything because guy was big. All my friends saw it happen and none of them did anything. I had to hold my back closed for 30 minutes so I could breathe, because I had a stab from my back through my lung, until I made it to the hospital. Thank god for boy scouts, the turnekeit I made from my jacket saved the **** out of me.
It was all guys, no kids or women. And they were all my good friends. (1 even lifelong). None of them did anything and I had to drive myself to the hospital with a completely open back. Im gonna write a huge blog about it.

When I got stabbed the first 5 times I didn't feel anything, but the last one did the most damage and I felt it immediately.

You know the dreams you have when your a kid, where your screaming as loud as you can or trying to breathe but nothing comes out? That's how I felt for 40 minutes. I wasn't being a hero I don't like to instigate fights or provoke violence in any way.
Yeah I drove myself but I have no clue how.

Were pressing charges on the guy too, so justice will be met!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Keitaro doesn't like street fighter/marvel/yipes talk. Something about gangstaland.

Call it "Hello Kitty Adventures," Keit.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Random ADHD drunk quote time!

"Count, why do you look hotter right now than earlier?!"

ps: power rankings
WAIT, did I really say that?

I remember hunger actually looked hot when I was drunk, actually.. everyone looks hotter when you're drunk!

Top Bottom