• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
the rankings look awful lmaooo dont hate.

ps did those **** say anything about comming back. id sure like to **** them all in mm´s on camera

and.................... lol30 :)

and dabuz is not the best lmaooo i 3 stocked the kid :)

im hoping when i get back ppl are willing to train. i get back the 27th

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Hey NJ/NY, I am starting my sigs again. I just finished one tonight for Seagull. I think Vinnie is next in line. And maybe Allied if he ever gets back to me. And then Cable. Was their anyone else who I owed a sig too? I have procrastinated so long that I forgot who asked me.

You owe me one from April son :/

You even said you got the clips/gifs and everything :o

ANTi_

Smash Hero
im more impressed with allys obnoxious DI. why can he live from fresh fsmash at 165 at the ledge XDDDD

i actually looked away from the screen for a sec at the tourny thought that *** was dead
The wise Wes once said. "It isn't Ally's D.I its snakes weight"

Kinda true.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
im more impressed with allys obnoxious DI. why can he live from fresh fsmash at 165 at the ledge XDDDD

i actually looked away from the screen for a sec at the tourny thought that *** was dead
it wasnt fresh. he uses it right before to hit him while landing with a grenade.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I want to drive to DNA in MA this weekend. It looks like it will be big and doubles is finally not priced like a side tournament so I want to go. So far, I'm bringing Atomsk and teaming with him. I want to attend the LI event the next day if possible.

Anyone else want to go? I can fit four more people, for realz. Just need you to pay for gas. I don't want Atomsk and I to have to go broke paying for the whole trip ourselves.

I got my eye on Zucco, for starters...

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i haven't even fought you
lmaooo its ikon i 3stocked you in a mm. dont worry i did the same thing to logic.
He is trolling you.
im not trolling any1

he did with ice climbers way back actually LOL
thank you orion
I 3-stocked d-bose.
i can also 3stock computers

Im going to 3stock you peasant
wanna mm. and im a high noble priest haha

Oh never mind then.
word :p

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
oh and i said they dont look right cuz ksizzle and jewcario arent there. also cables missing tho hes not even good anymore :) <3 and im not there

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Aside from Kaila and Ether, who am I supposed to be bringing to Raleigh? I believe ksizzle and possibly ADHD asked.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Its a pain in the *** when people don't 100% confirm if they're coming for a long ride.

Luckily I planned for 9 people to be in my van for Columbus so when 1 dropped out it ended up being the amount I wanted. 9 people in the van would have made it cramped while 8 was the ideal comfy amount.

Top Bottom