• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
dude do you remember that tourney you/orion played me/kingz? i ****ing ***** you(with snake) lolol and now your claming you handled me in freindlies which im pretty sure that didnt happen because me and remix beat you guys iirc.

edit: i dont really have any teams experience at all but from what i know remix ***** the living **** out of orion and always does i guess thats why we were "1on1ing"
whats sad is. if remix is ****** me that bad (note that he was, i always get ***** by TL) then WHY in gods name are you even losing stocks to cyanide ROFL

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey NJ/NY, I am starting my sigs again. I just finished one tonight for Seagull. I think Vinnie is next in line. And maybe Allied if he ever gets back to me. And then Cable. Was their anyone else who I owed a sig too? I have procrastinated so long that I forgot who asked me.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Hey NJ/NY, I am starting my sigs again. I just finished one tonight for Seagull. I think Vinnie is next in line. And maybe Allied if he ever gets back to me. And then Cable. Was their anyone else who I owed a sig too? I have procrastinated so long that I forgot who asked me.

U owned me a sig for about 4 months, check ur aib pms XD

Orion*

Smash Researcher

can i has one :x

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Does anyone know if shoryuken or any other site has a good ladder system for SSF4?

edit: just read this and smacked myself. dumb question lmao. IMA PLAY ONLINE!

iRJi

Smash Champion
like people who get offended at stupid **** those ppl are pretty dumb
No, It's more like when randoms respond to me in conversations that have nothing to do with them. Or rather, When people talk to me like I know who then are, as if they carry any significant weight. Those are the dumb things. I mean like, come on, your talking to me why, like I care in any sort of your opinion or ideal? Please, before addressing me again with anything other then something smash related, stay in your corner or something. Saves bandwidth from txt I don't have to type up to respond to someone who is irrelevant to me.

Thank you in advance.

Block list.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i have no effing clue. i should ask atomsk though. sk92 said it was buffered dacus but you know, either way i dont give **** rofl

now i can finally have a good dacus, perfect illusion, and play a good falco.

edit:

Kelvin Quezada (1:33:16 AM): yo, is the sk92 thing a bdacus?
Atomsk (1:33:22 AM): ya
Kelvin Quezada (1:33:28 AM): o word. awesome
Atomsk (1:33:34 AM): mhm

and yeah edd we will play sometime! im starting to love ssf4 more and more! so much fun. wanna get serious with it sometime.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
No, It's more like when randoms respond to me in conversations that have nothing to do with them. Or rather, When people talk to me like I know who then are, as if they carry any significant weight. Those are the dumb things. I mean like, come on, your talking to me why, like I care in any sort of your opinion or ideal? Please, before addressing me again with anything other then something smash related, stay in your corner or something. Saves bandwidth from txt I don't have to type up to respond to someone who is irrelevant to me.

Thank you in advance.

Block list.
Saltastic post, thanks for blockin me feyg, successful troll is successful =D

normally i dont get into arguments but man when people talk like they know who they are it really grinds my gears

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This one Orion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yFOryCgpfc
i have no effing clue. i should ask atomsk though. sk92 said it was buffered dacus but you know, either way i dont give **** rofl

now i can finally have a good dacus, perfect illusion, and play a good falco.

edit:

Kelvin Quezada (1:33:16 AM): yo, is the sk92 thing a bdacus?
Atomsk (1:33:22 AM): ya
Kelvin Quezada (1:33:28 AM): o word. awesome
Atomsk (1:33:34 AM): mhm

and yeah edd we will play sometime! im starting to love ssf4 more and more! so much fun. wanna get serious with it sometime.
Falco backroom was just questioning it cause it looks like a normal dacus out of run and the way you did it in your video was different from how a usual bdacus is performed (after sidestep, airdodge, double lasers, etc)

FBR at the moment don't believe it since they haven't seen it done in a buffered form. Someone will probably test it in the morning cause the FBR is crazy active.

Saltastic post, thanks for blockin me feyg, successful troll is successful =D

normally i dont get into arguments but man when people talk like they know who they are it really grinds my gears
You know what really grinds MY GEARS?

...too lazy to make up something :p

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i found out its not bdacus. KiD has been using these controls since 2008 and if you look at vids with him in it, he goes same distance as me if not sometimes greater. he commented on the vid and said its normal dacus.
its still good tho

also tell someone to invite me into the backroom.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Stop.

I'll speak to the other panelists about having 5 panelists and if one of them can be you Inui but don't get your hopes up!
What I care about most is people like me and Atomsk that actually travel being able to MM at OOS tournaments and have it matter. I don't feel like doing something along the lines of my $50 MM with Dekar and having it not count because ksizzle is inactive and you and Doom don't travel much.

Squall also beat me next I played him, although it was close. :bee:

You played differently than Squall did first time, and I didn't adapt to it. No johns though, I'd like to play your Snake again sometime. :)
Squall tried to outcamp Yoshi, which is ********. Snake is supposed to just **** him.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@ Ksizzle: I'll ask them about the backroom for ya.

@ Inui: I already know about 3 mm lies from the past 2/3 seasons. 2 of them never went public btw so most people think its only 1 lie. Pretty sure there's more to be honest which is the reason we decided to have panelists watch the matches.

They don't have to watch every second but at least be able to see who is the victor.

That's the plan at least. Still wouldn't want it to count which would also take away all this trouble. But if a panelist doesn't watch, people will lie. Simple.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@ Inui: I already know about 3 mm lies from the past 2/3 seasons. 2 of them never went public btw so most people think its only 1 lie. Pretty sure there's more to be honest which is the reason we decided to have panelists watch the matches.

They don't have to watch every second but at least be able to see who is the victor.

That's the plan at least. Still wouldn't want it to count which would also take away all this trouble. But if a panelist doesn't watch, people will lie. Simple.
Cool.

Then just add more panelists (we always had five in the past anyways) so it's actually possible for panelists to watch things (you and Doom barely travel and ksizzle is inactive).

Orion*

Smash Researcher
im more impressed with allys obnoxious DI. why can he live from fresh fsmash at 165 at the ledge XDDDD

i actually looked away from the screen for a sec at the tourny thought that *** was dead

Vinnie

Smash Master
Keitaro!!! You should make the NY ranking pic!!! o.o

-------------------
also

Zucco dittos anyone? $0.25 each. You aren't allowed to quit until someone is up $1. (Zucco dittos = connect 4). aim = vCannino93

erick gm14

Smash Ace
i found out its not bdacus. KiD has been using these controls since 2008 and if you look at vids with him in it, he goes same distance as me if not sometimes greater. he commented on the vid and said its normal dacus.
its still good tho

also tell someone to invite me into the backroom.
i didnt wanna offend you :/ but bdacus is a tad harder to pull off, u gotta do it while falcos doing something, hence buffered im sure u know that though lol..i just dont do it as often like larry does since i would mis time it and dsmash lolz, i should work on it though. buffering stuff seems to be al the rage nowadays.:p

Top Bottom