• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
dude do you remember that tourney you/orion played me/kingz? i ****ing ***** you(with snake) lolol and now your claming you handled me in freindlies which im pretty sure that didnt happen because me and remix beat you guys iirc.

edit: i dont really have any teams experience at all but from what i know remix ***** the living **** out of orion and always does i guess thats why we were "1on1ing"

fkacyan

Smash Hero
dude do you remember that tourney you/orion played me/kingz? i ****ing ***** you(with snake) lolol and now your claming you handled me in freindlies which im pretty sure that didnt happen because me and remix beat you guys iirc.
I love how serious you are. Get trolled

I don't care and I never will. I find it funny you have to make sure everybody knows you're slightly better than somebody who doesn't play <3

fkacyan

Smash Hero
dude you werent trolling lol also im not claming im better than you.
there is no facepalm image macro that accurately describes you dumb this is

I intentionally posted something that would intentionally cause you to come and defend yourself at like 1am and then continued to post stupid **** that would make you even more irately defend yourself.

Obvious troll but you still fell for iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit~

it's kind of sad that I have to explain it

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
there is no facepalm image macro that accurately describes you dumb this is

I intentionally posted something that would intentionally cause you to come and defend yourself at like 1am and then continued to post stupid **** that would make you even more irately defend yourself.

Obvious troll but you still fell for iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit~

it's kind of sad that I have to explain it
Lol @ you not having Shadowmourne and taking 5's seriously.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Lol @ you not having Shadowmourne and taking 5's seriously.
Bryntroll is better for DKs than shadowmourne. remember, we're not really weapon-based the same way warriors and paladins are.

Anyways I run DW Frost for DPS still. 16.5k is my best parse but that was before I had 100% arp.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I have only MK next to my name for last season despite...beating Fury in both tournament and a money match with Snake, beating John12346 in tournament with Snake, beating KirinBlaze in tournament with Snake, beating Delta-cod in a money match with Snake, beating Knightmare in tournament with Snake, beating yoshididdy in a money match with Snake, beating Kai in a money match using Snake, and beating MarioSonic in tournament with Snake.

lol n00bs I still use Snake often

I also beat Jtails and Helpr in MMs for rankings they agreed to with Ike and MechWarrior and Inferno in tournament, but I guess that doesn't mean much

my wins on Kimchi and PD were with Dedede and I believe I used Dedede in a money match with Kai

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
yea whatever i just needa take a risk for a big win for rankings lol

edit: also now that jband got me good at this MU i dont wanna get bad at it again like i once did so i wanna play them every tourney

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
keitaro when you get the chance change the op's pic to

Atomsk: DDD, MK, Iceys, Wario, Falco (idk if you have room for the other 2 but he did use the other 2 as much as mk)

Nakat: Fox, MK

Inui: MK, Snake, Ike

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
This is often impossible, so this is a very unfair rule.
No it isnt impossible and necessary at this point due to adhd and atomsk faking a money match last season. not risking that anymore.

every tourney has at least one hacked wii where they can play and get the replays from for a panelist to watch on the wii or youtube.

doom is super active and keitaro is pretty active. i show up to some stuff. either way, there will most likely be a panelist at a tourney to watch to see if the set is actually happens and who wins.

only issue is MLG tourneys where there arent hacked wiis and the panelists might not be able to get to so im sure we can cross the rule for that but anything else is inexcusable.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
triple post cuz i just noticed under malcolms name on the pic, warios face and grimmjows face are the same but mirror'd rofl.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui: MK, Snake, Ike
Also Dedede. PD beat my MK in tournament before and I needed Dedede to beat him tbqh.

No it isnt impossible and necessary at this point due to adhd and atomsk faking a money match last season. not risking that anymore.

every tourney has at least one hacked wii where they can play and get the replays from for a panelist to watch on the wii or youtube.

doom is super active and keitaro is pretty active. i show up to some stuff. either way, there will most likely be a panelist at a tourney to watch to see if the set is actually happens and who wins.

only issue is MLG tourneys where there arent hacked wiis and the panelists might not be able to get to so im sure we can cross the rule for that but anything else is inexcusable.
Having trusted witnesses should be enough. Just the players saying it shouldn't be enough. Those witnesses, however, shouldn't have to be panelists. For instance, none of you are attending MLG Raleigh, so...yeah... You're not that active and Doom and Keitaro don't go OOS much.

Another solution would be to add panelists. The panel used to always be five people. Just add two people that know what's going on, aren't dumb, are active, and actually travel.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Anyone that argues about rankings is gay.

Bryntroll is better for DKs than shadowmourne. remember, we're not really weapon-based the same way warriors and paladins are.

Anyways I run DW Frost for DPS still. 16.5k is my best parse but that was before I had 100% arp.
I'm looking forward to Single Minded Fury. I miss one-handers.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
okay then since Ike is a joke just put MK, Snake, and Dedede for me

and Wario should replace MK for Atomsk this season this he basically got 2nd rank by beating Nario x 2 and Orion with Wario when MK dittos failed him many times

he's also dropping MK

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Random but I don't like the fact that a lot of Brawl players will travel but they can be seperated when it comes to tournies. There are players that will attend MLG then there are players that will attend Pound/Apex.

Wish the MLG only players will go to the better tournaments next time. After many people claiming Apex 2010 to be the best tourney ever these MLG goers will at least attend next year's Apex.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Apex 1 was my favorite tournament ever, followed by MELEE FC 6, but Apex 2 is definitely up there too.

Keitaro, add more panelists. It was always five. ksizzle isn't that active and you and Doom don't/can't go OOS that much.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Apex 1 was my favorite tournament ever, followed by MELEE FC 6, but Apex 2 is definitely up there too.

Keitaro, make me a panelist so that my opinion has meaning again. It was always five. ksizzle isn't that active and you and Doom don't/can't go OOS that much.
:laugh: <3

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Apex 2 was my first and I'm sure one of the best national's of the year. It just kinda had that vibe to it ^_^

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Gonna update the Rankings Pic with the change in characters used later this afternoon when I'm on my normal laptop (on my netbook atm)

I'll speak to the other panelists about having 5 panelists and if one of them can be you Inui but don't get your hopes up!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
sure

I ain't Bizkit, yo

Squall lost to Delta but I 2-0'd Delta, for instance :)
Squall also beat me next I played him, although it was close. :bee:

You played differently than Squall did first time, and I didn't adapt to it. No johns though, I'd like to play your Snake again sometime. :)

Blargh I'm sick what is this I don't even.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
"Apex 1 : Antis rise to fame" =D

Updates

1. Anti and dabuz
2. Adhd and atomsk
3. Jash and blaze
4. Orion and malcolm

Dabuz and I won wfs 3-2

And GFs 3-1

Top Bottom