• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Dave's carpool has been set for like 2 and a half weeks.

Izumi, Allied, Ally, Malcolm, and yours truly.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
So since Nairo always sandbags me and I needed to test new controllers with falco on a good opponent, I told him if he beat me in a set, he can go to a tourney this year. He won 3 sets so 3 tourneys this year. He agrees though that any crying business and the deal is cancelled.

also mk is gay.

gay gay gay gay.

sighhh

i only feel this frustration when playing nairo. no one else is a pain to play. he plays like a european player according to ally cuz they go for risky as **** over there. if more mks did crazy risky stuff, the character would make more of a stirr.

/rant.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
So since Nairo always sandbags me and I needed to test new controllers with falco on a good opponent, I told him if he beat me in a set, he can go to a tourney this year. He won 3 sets so 3 tourneys this year. He agrees though that any crying business and the deal is cancelled.

also mk is gay.

gay gay gay gay.

sighhh

i only feel this frustration when playing nairo. no one else is a pain to play. he plays like a european player according to ally cuz they go for risky as **** over there. if more mks did crazy risky stuff, the character would make more of a stirr.

/rant.
My boy Naibooty is happy as hell right now xD

Inferno3044

Smash Master

also mk is gay.

gay gay gay gay.

sighhh

/rant.
Nairo2good

ADHD

Smash Hero
Its a pain in the *** when people don't 100% confirm if they're coming for a long ride.

Luckily I planned for 9 people to be in my van for Columbus so when 1 dropped out it ended up being the amount I wanted. 9 people in the van would have made it cramped while 8 was the ideal comfy amount.
ish we going to dna? :D

Doom are you? I'll drive to your house.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer

also mk is gay.

gay gay gay gay.

sighhh

/rant.
In the words of Azen:

"Don't do da risky stuff!"

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Idk. I don't know where you live or the distance total or any of that yet, nub.

I'm trying to get housing for the night before in NE, and then I want to attend Will's event the next day.
No mater what, you have to pass by my house

I'm by turnpike/route 1-9/17, all of which would be from where you live to go north.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Inui driving allows hims to be the biggest potmonster the state has ever seen. We're having a mini-tournament at my little sister's 7 year old birthday party. You should come through.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings

also mk is gay.

gay gay gay gay.

sighhh

/rant.
Yay mah boy!!! oh well let him go to shi I go to XD, one time nakat was going get runned over by a car, cause *****h was hungry as hell for chinese food while not looking at both sides of the steet, *****h thought it was one way steet, I pushed him and saved his *** even tho my whole left arm ended up getting burned :[, i watch for the hommies XD

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Yay mah boy!!! oh well let him go to shi I go to XD, one time nakat was going get runned over by a car, cause *****h was hungry as hell for chinese food while not looking at both sides of the steet, *****h thought it was one way steet, I pushed him and saved his *** even tho my whole left arm ended up getting burned :[, i watch for the hommies XD
And then you woke up.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
ADHD - I'm going to DNA. I'm taking Vinnie and Allied, possibly Blackanese. You're welcome to fill a spot.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, she's hot as hell but let me point out the 3 points of why u won't be able to get with her:

1. Language barrier

2. Country barrier

3. Age barrier.

U MAD?

facebook lurks gtfo ;D

pwiito

Banned via Warnings

Lol at you ever having a shot at anything
I have...and did

Removed pic because black people can only be on a page so much before riots start happening
Ok... u want a bisquit?

*sigh* Annoying kid developing an e-go.

Oscar, hook me up with those digits.
Long distance calls are expensive bro XD, 5 dollars per minute WTF!!!!!!! yeah that verision FIOS shi

Don't talk about my people shippo =/
U talk about black ppl, u getting jumped.

Top Bottom