• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
So I'm in NJ right now in Atlantic city...gonna be here for another day and then maybe NY for day...anyone willing to play tonight that lives close by? Call me 703 501 2296

Inui

Banned via Warnings

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So I'm in NJ right now in Atlantic city...gonna be here for another day and then maybe NY for day...anyone willing to play tonight that lives close by? Call me 703 501 2296
its a shame im at college atm, i live 5 min from AC in south jersey. the closest to you would be Ebo who lives like 40ish min from there

Zucco

Smash Master
can we get some drama in here please?

Inui you suck so much ****. cant wait to be ranked higher than you bro!

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Wins:
Xionix
Delta
Nairo
Shadow
Will
Squall
Junebug
Korn
NKB
Speedx3
Cheese
Helpr
RJ
Cyber
Turtl
Nintendude
Cable
Boss
Nicole
Ybm
Fino
HolyNightmare
Jerm

Losses:
Anti
Nairo
Omni
Lie
Ninjalink
Jash
Minty
Pelca
Shugo
Lain

I think thats it. PSI, Veterans of 08 (MD/VA), That 1 Gauntlet I went to, the gametable and Apex. I can't remember being @ anything else.

Zucco

Smash Master
ima go to JGs tourney and just watch Malcolm play lol. Need to learn how to play Wario.

Top Bottom