• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I regret not entering.

edit: nairo has been playing a computer red kirby all day today and has clocked it out repeatedly.

someones pissed.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Idk, Sweet Pea SD'ed at ZERO vs Larry game 3 in bracket and still brought it to last hit game 3.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
japan ***** us no offense. look at how well they did with how little people >_>

also, apparently brood found a weird way to get through the blizzard wall O_o

and lol at inui thinking he would beat brood, im sorry you Might win game 1. that ***** would figure out your bad habits to fast and **** you >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I regret not entering.

edit: nairo has been playing a computer red kirby all day today and has clocked it out repeatedly.

someones pissed.
LOL

japan ***** us no offense. look at how well they did with how little people >_>

also, apparently brood found a weird way to get through the blizzard wall O_o

and lol at inui thinking he would beat brood, im sorry you Might win game 1. that ***** would figure out your bad habits to fast and **** you >_>
If I win game one, the set is over. I won't lose on Brinstar or RC against Olimar.

Also, my bad habits are going away, or else I wouldn't have manhandled people like Jtails and Doom that know my style and actually manage to finally get Anti to last stock in tournament both games.

Idk, Sweet Pea SD'ed at ZERO vs Larry game 3 in bracket and still brought it to last hit game 3.
Sweet Pea is amazing. It wasn't Larry being not that good vs Diddy.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Also, my bad habits are going away, or else I wouldn't have manhandled people like Jtails and Doom that know my style and actually manage to finally get Anti to last stock in tournament both games.
you can think that :/

i watched, you still had the same habits. you just missed less punishes and your tech skill was a lot better.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Brood barely lost to m2k on rainbow
I'm not M2K, dawg. I wouldn't ever be anywhere but underneath Olimar, and I wouldn't jump up to get grabbed while in the air.

There's no reason to ever fight Olimar on that stage. Just stay under him forever.

you can think that :/

i watched, you still had the same habits. you just missed less punishes and your tech skill was a lot better.
This is because I now own a Wii and can practice the amount of time I need to. But...that alone can't let me beat top players or come close to doing so.

Everyone has bad habits, Mew2King and the other gods included.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Sweet pea is that good?

I felt really bad for losing to him in winners round 1, now i feel good lolol

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'm not M2K, dawg. I wouldn't ever be anywhere but underneath Olimar, and I wouldn't jump up to get grabbed while in the air.

There's no reason to ever fight Olimar on that stage. Just stay under him forever.
Well you get to play him this weekend if you think you can win so badly lol

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
yeah man, we get it, you been havin that japanese **** in your throat since they showed up lmao

we know they're good, but relax already
All I know is, almost everything I said about this past weekend came true

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I'm going after Brood. Entering KOTC this week as a favor to someone. No more of this experimenting or choking bull****. Ksizzle is back.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
All I know is, almost everything I said about this past weekend came true
Brood and Rain did really well and Sweet Pea impressed me but the rest were like...not that hard at all. And the best three didn't even **** everyone in sight or anything. They were good, as expected, but not some unbeatable gods with this "enjoy the losers bracket" **** you been sayin'. They're not going to beat us for sure.

They're new, interesting, and play like you, so you been all over 'em like crazy. Just relax already. They're still beatable, as shown by them losing to people.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I won't believe the Japanese are going to KOTC until I hear a legit reason why they'll be in America so long.

Explain plzzz!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
After my set with Inui this weekend, he proved that he's more legit that i thought.

So i wouldn't be surprised if Inui beat Brood.

Top Bottom