• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I'm not M2K, dawg. I wouldn't ever be anywhere but underneath Olimar, and I wouldn't jump up to get grabbed while in the air.

There's no reason to ever fight Olimar on that stage. Just stay under him forever.

This is because I now own a Wii and can practice the amount of time I need to. But...that alone can't let me beat top players or come close to doing so.

Everyone has bad habits, Mew2King and the other gods included.
everyone has habits. yours however are ALOT easier to read and punish than jasons. also, jason has more mixups, and will not do the same thing every time >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i bet they missed their flight too
LOL you reminded me that so many top Smashers are so dumb

everyone has habits. yours however are ALOT easier to read and punish than jasons. also, jason has more mixups, and will not do the same thing every time >_>
They were.

GL just reading and punishing me now.

I do a ton of stuff I never did before because I copied Shadow's tricks, but without the ******** shuttle loops. :bee:

lee martin must be mad being associated with all of them LOL
LOL

What's with the extreme redundancy of your lists and the lists of everyone else?

You don't need to put "lost to" over and over and over if you just have a loss section, etc.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
anti, i think my asian papa rain was too shy to say hai to you, cuz he knows he was talking to the black smasher nuggah in the world yoooo

jk jk lmfao xDDD

mad funny rain was like "wtf" when i tried making him say hai to u xD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lmao i played rain in a money match and he paused by accident and freaked out and started apologizing like crazy. too good :bee:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
anti, i think my asian papa rain was too shy to say hai to you, cuz he knows he was talking to the black smasher nuggah in the world yoooo

jk jk lmfao xDDD

mad funny rain was like "wtf" when i tried making him say hai to u xD
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I was like "RAIN!" made a face then he ****ing gave me this weird *** look, then you told him to say hi then he did rofllllllllllll.

Top Bottom