• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
He is the youngest captain of the Shinigami squads, a prodigy, and rising star. An older woman also seems quite interested in him, lmao.
his bankai also becomes randomly booty (well, not randomly, but sort of) which makes him "suck"

inconsistent azz Doom

Barrigan or Byakuya for me due to elitism/arrogance
LMFAO!!!!! I love this!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
cable ksizzle and zucco are inactive

no ulqui for me :(

i vote bleach tho. inuis picks were good/funny.

nairo wants to be the ichigonator (that hollow that ***** ulqui)

Max Ketchum

I vote for Marvel + DC superheroes.

We could even do a Marvel vs. DC setup--odd numbers pick Marvel vs. even's DC (or something like that)

Edit: What about Zelda bosses and minibosses? Top 5 = dungeon bosses, bottom 5 = minibosses?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Jason Bates - Looooooooool. Even if i did have nappy hair i could shave it off, black girls cant or they would look more ratchet than they already do LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Am i ****ed up or what?

Max Ketchum

My god, Anti is mad racist. Like I already told everyone in the Apex thread, I'm not a racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
My god, Anti is mad racist. Like I already told everyone in the Apex thread, I'm not a racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people.
Thankfully enough of us are left unimprisoned long enough so that the USA is actually capable of bringing home gold at the Olympics in events that people actually care about.

Thanks, white people! Btw, how many shots of espresso would you like in your latte?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Hey Kelvin when are you going to begin uploading apex matches?
soon. i was gonna do it yesterday and while i was recording, you and holy started sd'ing and im like "wtf is going on...oh...most of the wiis at the tourney had tripping on them and mine doesnt..lol"

Ether's post was absolute gold!

Oh and as far as bleach goes...lemme get that fat vizard dude. He's hilarious to me.

Edit: Hachigen swag initiated.
word.

So it's looking like

1. Zabimaru
2. Gin or Shinji
3. Ichigonator
4. idk
5. Barragan
6. Hachi

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Thankfully enough of us are left unimprisoned long enough so that the USA is actually capable of bringing home gold at the Olympics in events that people actually care about.

Thanks, white people! Btw, how many shots of espresso would you like in your latte?
Oh you.

I so love your posts.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
We could just do all Espadas, I guess... There's ten, and we have ten people getting ranked.

My prediction:

ADHD
Atomsk
Nairo
Orion
Inui
Malcolm
Keitaro
Doom
Delta-cod
NAKAT

Unsure about Izumi and Jband's activity/wins and anyone else's tbqh.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
@NAKAT: yeah ill fix it today or tomoro lol

@atomsk: if we were doing an espada theme, then yes. if we dont do espada, then

whos gonna be broken *** aizen? and whoever picks espada, let us know if you want in released or in unreleased form.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If we're doing Espada, then just Espada, no Shinigami that just happen to be evil...

I'd like him to be released, as the King of Hueco Mundo, of course. :bee:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
so do i atomsk and so does cable. but we cant get ranked off it.

i think yes has 3. i dont know. playntrade, taste of armaggeddon, and...

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
3 events. it'd be funny if i get ranked but it's not the end of the world if i dont. brb ****** ally in starcraft 2

3rd is this kotc keitaro did, kelvin.

Top Bottom