• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
everyone should just be mature and enjoywhat they beleive in. obviously the people with religion are gonna want to spread it to those that dont just like a kid with the new 50 cent CD back in 2000. the difference is i really wish everyone would listen and if they dont like just be like cool story brah

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I think its hard for people to denounce something that every other person believes in.
Every other person believes in???? Are you kidding? Every religion believes in something different and different rules regarding it. Not to mention not EVERYONE believes in imaginary friends anyway.

Must. Not. Comment.
Your fault.

everyone should just be mature and enjoywhat they beleive in. obviously the people with religion are gonna want to spread it to those that dont just like a kid with the new 50 cent CD back in 2000. the difference is i really wish everyone would listen and if they dont like just be like cool story brah
Asking people to leave their beliefs to themselves is immature? I don't want to have to hear about your friend in the sky every time a political issue is brought up or ESPECIALLY when trying to have a casual conversation. Be mature and leave it to yourself or accept the idea that not everyone needs to believe this lunacy

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
not immature/ u make good points but your going to have to be very tolarant because each person u know is going to try to tell u about it once. after that one time its on you now to chose to beleive or not and we cant take the blame for not sharing.

we should prolly talk about smash n stuff nao

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
not immature/ u make good points but your going to have to be very tolarant because each person u know is going to try to tell u about it once. after that one time its on you now to chose to beleive or not and we cant take the blame for not sharing.
If the person has any decency, we are able to disagree and accept the view point of the other and move on and not discuss it anymore. On the other hand with religious freaks, they offer it again and again till they are made fun of and go cry to their god with their hands together. It's the same result over and over.

About smash, anyone going to Doom's or Hero's next event wanna buy a wii, smash, and/or accessories?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
You should try to sell your Wii to Bleachigo and Ikon cause they still don't have one.
Eh Im pretty sure everyone saw my thread....I'll hit up ebay in a month or so if nobody wants it. I would have done it sooner but I already withdrew $500 from my paypal account in the past 2 weeks(only aloud to withdraw $500 a month). It just sits here and collects dust lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Whoa can only withdraw $500 a month?? Well I guess that's still okay unless your selling $1000+ a month.
Well, you can confirm your Social Security number, debit card, or your bank account in order to lift the limit. Under normal circumstances I never usually excede $500 a month so I never bother to confirm any of it. I may have to though. My school bill really drains my wallet.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Those sentences completely contradict each other. If you believe in something, espcially that you can't even prove exists with no evidence at all, and use it to get through a tough time then you're using it as a crutch. That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen you say(type).
That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen you say (type).

If you truly believe in something, you don't need evidence that it exists to use it as a source of hope. It's not just some temporary crutch, either. That makes it sound so horribly negative. It's more of a guideline or river.

The recognition in a higher being can literally set things right.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
lol religion/debates about religion are dumb, believe whatever you want but don't talk about it unless someone asks you

Zucco

Smash Master
If I really want to escape this website one day, im gonna go out Zucco style. What does that mean? Loli pics of course. Im just gonna make a post with a bunch of them and let the mods do the work from there.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Eh i know i've been gone a long time... but seeing MLG i've been inspired to come back

I'm really hoping though, i can find any human soul that lives within 20 minutes of me that isn't a scrub

ADHD

Smash Hero
Lol, my sister told me this joke and I told it to doom and edd today and we burst out laughing.

What's the difference between priests and acne?

Acne waits until age 13 to "come" on boys' faces.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
he asked to put it on now so

Nairo so far

Wins

Fatal
Snakeee
tncz
Jtails
Doom
ChaosMarth
Dabuz
Jash
Kirin
vVv dmbrandon
Will
D1
JG Wentworth
Cloudfox
Pierce
Izumi
(did not post wins from bums because couldnt find bracket)

Losses

Logic
Kool Aid
Atomsk
ADHD
Anti
Vinnie
Snakeee
vVv Shadow x2
Cheese

placings

17/115 - viridian
5/97 - poly 4
9/39 - bums
7/46 - heeros
5/44 - asylum (lmao just noticed why its named asylum! you know! crazy people! :D)

Kterra (name search tag to get it later)

looks like i wont get ranked to get that terra pic :(

edit: i noticed something about the rules. like the money match thing for oos players. 10 dollars and stuff, a panelist needs to see it. so if i mm'd m2k and won at mlg and none of you (doom keitaro jg) were there to see it, did i just waste my time?

Max Ketchum

I think the whole MM crisis **** kinda died down after Inui stopped posting here. <_< That rule really doesn't matter too much because there's nobody talking about MMs so god **** much.

Max Ketchum

Me and Nairo are pretty close, imo. Excluding our common wins and randoms, it comes down to

Nairo:

Doom
Jash
vVv dmbrandon
Will
D1
JG Wentworth
Cloudfox
Pierce
Izumi

Doom:

Sassy
Cura
Inui
Cheese
Rule 34 (debatable on him being a random, but I still think he's pretty **** good)
Yes!
Snakeee
Big M
Bloodcross
Squall

I have worse losses than him, though. I need to learn the campy MK matchup and/or learn how to cope with sweaty hands and be patient for kills with them.

Zucco

Smash Master
Nairo's list looks kinda better imo.

but isnt keitaro going to be above you both?

I wonder where ill get thrown onto here?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
So I was in New York for the Cherry Blossom Festival and after it was done I go "Hey, Times Square is awesome is fun, lemme go shopping there :D"
I go there and it was closed off and I see an NBC reporter talking about how there's a bomb scare and everyone started all freaking out and driving away. Idk why I stayed around, even after the police kept increasing the barricaded areas. Point is, it was really insane watching people panicking and seeing drivers just stop caring about street signals and just drive like maniacs. By around 11 pm, Times Square looked pretty empty. It was surreal.

Also.... OJ at 3 am is sooo good!!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
So I was in New York for the Cherry Blossom Festival and after it was done I go "Hey, Times Square is awesome is fun, lemme go shopping there :D"
I go there and it was closed off and I see an NBC reporter talking about how there's a bomb scare and everyone started all freaking out and driving away. Idk why I stayed around, even after the police kept increasing the barricaded areas. Point is, it was really insane watching people panicking and seeing drivers just stop caring about street signals and just drive like maniacs. By around 11 pm, Times Square looked pretty empty. It was surreal.

Oh bomb scares. One thing I might miss from high school.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I wanna b nj ranked :( pa is dead to me

I should be the next exception after LK who was nj pa ranked back in the day :)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
it looks like

ADHD
atomsk
Keitaro
Zucco
Nairo
etc

i have no idea how dooms with nairo is close lol

nairo has a win on you doom and beat someone who beat you recently.

also i disagree with this but it shows it if you dont do something outstanding in next 2 weeks, he wins.

doomsong123 (8:22:21 PM):
BigM
RizMF
Kid
Minty
Will
Bloodcross
Teevee
Jtails
BSChung
Xionix
Xpain
Xzax
Ninjalink
Keitaro

(zuccos list)

doomsong123 (8:24:47 PM): Anyway
doomsong123 (8:24:52 PM): Nairo/Zucco looks close
doomsong123 (8:25:05 PM): I'm not sure how much Dabuz should count for since he hasn't entered in a long time, I dunno how good he is anymore
doomsong123 (8:25:17 PM): If Dabuz continues to ****, then Nairo wins

(dabuz wins tourney beating shadow twice weeks later)

edit: rule34 is a random atm. when he does something good, you can put him on the list. taking you to last hit is meaningless.

edit 2: if the mm rule doesnt apply, take the rule off the op. if i beat m2k for sole rankings purpose and heard about this, id be pretty upset.

Top Bottom