• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I don't see why you have a hard time with Lucario as Falco. Falco's ground game and projectile > Lucario.
I used to shdlaser alot vs Lucario which I found out was stupid cause they'll run in and **** me up. That's the key reason I'd get destroyed cause I thought I had to massive camp vs Lucario and not only was I camping incorrectly but I also never tried to fight Lucario which Falco is supposed to win at. I know how to do the matchup correctly now.

Keitaro

Yeah I'm driving there. Anyone from RUN can come with. Yes was gonna come but he can't anymore so I'm back to teaming with Xzax.

Keitaro

Oh I dunno. If he's teaming with Squall then I'm currently teamless atm. Bout to go in the thread and start looking for dummies that wanna team with a Falco main.

Keitaro

@ Malcolm: You stupid enough to team with Falco? :D

If you need a ride I can give ya one too. Just gotta get to the brunswick station though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
remember brawl doubles starts at 12 30, so get there a tad earlier so u have time to sign up. or keep me posted via txt. its cool, ur never late for my events

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Guys my dad is having a "sweet 16" for me. its pretty much going to be a HUGE party and i wanted to know if u guys wanted to come since most of you are really really cool. pretty much ur all invited unless ur like creepy lmfaoo. no but the venue already has 15 TV's and a bunch of ps3 and xbox 360's. since my dad paid for it all there is also no venue :D. i just wanna make this big and have fun and mad random but theres central air or air conditioning and its this June 27th.

to get in contact with me just find me on face book (Angel Cortes) for directions and everything.

aim: khumdhon

edit: should i make a thread and uplaod pictures of the venue. its really nice i hope ppl come HYPEEE

Top Bottom