• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
9999 is sexier.

Chibo plays dirty, btw.

He'll make a post after this and delete enough of his past posts so that he'll end up with the 10,000th post.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow, sucks for you guys. Ill be on summer break for Columbus.

@ Chibo: I gotta ask my mom if she doesn't mind me taking her van to MLG. Ill probably ask today and post back here.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lol I don't think anyone is expecting the game to be balanced.... I just want Dante, Deadpool, Zero, and Airman and I'll be good XD

Bluuueeee naaaaamme :D

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Good luck balancing all 120 million characters.

*edit ooo I hope there is a character that strips down to his undies like Jin did!
Lol I don't think anyone is expecting the game to be balanced.... I just want Dante, Deadpool, Zero, and Airman and I'll be good XD

Bluuueeee naaaaamme :D
Capcom is amazing these days, and this title is huge. There's no way it won't be balanced. This isn't 1999.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Capcom is amazing these days, and this title is huge. There's no way it won't be balanced. This isn't 1999.
I'm well aware of how amazing Capcom is, but I just personally think that the larger a roster is, the more unbalanced a game will be. I'm really hoping there won't be insane infinites again, though to be honest it just wouldn't feel like MvC without them.
ProAPC I'm not sure if anyone has planned any events for June yet.
I do, it's just ProAPC won't be around June 19th or I would've whored my event out xD

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
With MvC3, everyone's dream match-up of Hakan vs Sentinel can finally happen!

We all thought Mango-flavored Sentinel was the greatest thing ever, but it's got nothing on Oil'd Up Sentinel!
The ride... it continues.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
WES AND ALLY BITING EACH OTHERS HEADS OFF ON FACEBOOK.

GO CHECK IT OUT

epic stuff.

Zucco

Smash Master
I think after missing alot of tournaments this season, ive finally started to not care about the PR. im just going to play for results and try and get Lucario higher on the tier list(ABOVE PIKA****INGCHU)

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
I think after missing alot of tournaments this season, ive finally started to not care about the PR. im just going to play for results and try and get Lucario higher on the tier list(ABOVE PIKA****INGCHU)
I still don't understand where his placing comes from. Like, I don't even care THAT much about the tier list and wouldn't generally bother arguing anyone up or down, but seriously. Seriously.

Zucco

Smash Master
I still don't understand where his placing comes from. Like, I don't even care THAT much about the tier list and wouldn't generally bother arguing anyone up or down, but seriously. Seriously.
Me, Junebug, Trela, Stauffy, Fonz and sometimes lee all contribute alot to his rank(ksizzle would too if he came to more tournaments). Others do there thing in smaller regions too which helps too.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Me, Junebug, Trela, Stauffy, Fonz and sometimes lee all contribute alot to his rank(ksizzle would too if he came to more tournaments). Others do there thing in smaller regions too which helps too.
I realize I did leave that ambiguous, but I meant Pikachu, rofl.

Zucco

Smash Master
hi new jersey i miss zucco <3
I only saw you in the back seat of brandons car for like 5 seconds lmao. I miss ya too! ill be back eventually. I know for sure ill be at dooms tournament but everything else seems like a no show for me.

Allied

Smash Master
thanks for calling if i got home safely allied <3
Anytime buddy i'm glad you got back safely got scared! xD

I only saw you in the back seat of brandons car for like 5 seconds lmao. I miss ya too! ill be back eventually. I know for sure ill be at dooms tournament but everything else seems like a no show for me.
lol i forgot to give you the mic i brought when i saw you! xD!

Top Bottom