• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
No, you said "most dumbest" which is a double superlative which is wrong, which is ironic when insulting the intelligence of a post. It wasn't serious at all, and I don't really care if any of you diss Yoshi. Chill bro. :dizzy:
doomsong123 (11:28:24 PM): lol
doomsong123 (11:28:27 PM): Delta's joke
doomsong123 (11:28:27 PM): was that
doomsong123 (11:28:29 PM): you said like
doomsong123 (11:28:36 PM): "more stupider" or something, which is incorrect gramar
doomsong123 (11:28:43 PM): When you were making fun of someone for being dumb
doomsong123 (11:28:50 PM): oh
doomsong123 (11:28:51 PM): most dumest
doomsong123 (11:28:53 PM): dumbest
kelvintoogood (11:29:00 PM): i said dumbest
doomsong123 (11:29:17 PM): It says most dumbest
doomsong123 (11:29:20 PM): But yeah
kelvintoogood (11:29:22 PM): yeah
doomsong123 (11:29:23 PM): He was just making a grammar joke lol
kelvintoogood (11:29:25 PM): whats wrong with that
doomsong123 (11:29:32 PM): It's an unnecessary adjective
doomsong123 (11:29:41 PM): "most dumbest", "more stupider", etc. are actually all incorrect
kelvintoogood (11:29:42 PM): i hear people say all the time
kelvintoogood (11:29:48 PM): thats the most dumbest thing ive ever heard
kelvintoogood (11:29:52 PM): movies, term papaers, etc
doomsong123 (11:29:53 PM): Yeah I know. It's very common
doomsong123 (11:30:00 PM): But it is indeed incorrect
kelvintoogood (11:30:10 PM): who says
doomsong123 (11:30:20 PM): The English language unfortunately
doomsong123 (11:30:22 PM): Because
doomsong123 (11:30:28 PM): when you're saying something is
doomsong123 (11:30:32 PM): the dumbest
doomsong123 (11:30:33 PM): or something
doomsong123 (11:30:55 PM): the "est" is describing it as the superlative, or the absolute highest form of it
doomsong123 (11:30:59 PM): dumbest = highest form of dumb
doomsong123 (11:31:01 PM): aka most dumb
doomsong123 (11:31:06 PM): so most dumbest is incorrect
kelvintoogood (11:31:25 PM): ur gay
doomsong123 (11:31:26 PM): no u

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lmao kai is amazing as usual.

AND OMG WE ARE ON PAGE 665 (for me) WHO WILL BE THE ANTI CHRIST WITH THE FIRST POST ON NEXT PAGE!?

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I am pretty sure they never said that, but being that I main Fox it is obvious he has some pretty ****ty MU's. He is definitely far from bad so ignore when people say that, but it takes the player into making him good. If you have seen Rookie and TKD i'd have you know they have beaten most of the countries really good players with the so called "bad character".

No just no...............

If I hear tier one more time from you I am going to rip Fox's tail off and stick it on MK to make you shut up. I remember you and I remember blocking you on AIB due to you speaking so much nonsense.

Learn how to quote , and I was never afraid to mirror you. I just think you are simply ******** and you remind me of a cricket that was trapped in my house one time chirping all night. You aren't special because you "may" not use MK and Snake due to their superiority in this game. If you don't consider the fact you are whining then Ganon is 1st on the tier lists next update.

Robfox

Smash Lord
well I was trying to be nice until robfox was ...

robfox are you related to darkpch...just asking

I was trying to be nice but trying to argue and be a jerk really does not help your chances. It is better to just learn then just commenting on peoples preferences.

??? being a jerk i am not but if I have to not speak my mind just to kiss *** for a bunch of ppl i dont know then a jerk I will be. (Even though I think im a nice guy) No im not related 2 him nd TY for trying. :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@ RoboFox: its best not to argue character matchups against well knowledgeable smashers, especially in the NJ thread lol!

Just come to a couple tournies, let DM sexually harass your nipples when he starts to like you, and you'll fit in. Oh, and learn stuff too. See ya eventually.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys do not forget about this tournament

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268698
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9133

post up.

Huge venue
lots of things to do and all that

I would not mind some support on this because the more support I can get the more I can build towards Apex and get money out of groups and stuff. I am not asking for a billion people but around 40 or more would be nice. The rules are normal NJ rules and the prices are normal and its close to everyone so it should be fine. You guys know what to do.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Hey guys do not forget about this tournament

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268698
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9133

post up.

Huge venue
lots of things to do and all that

I would not mind some support on this because the more support I can get the more I can build towards Apex and get money out of groups and stuff. I am not asking for a billion people but around 40 or more would be nice. The rules are normal NJ rules and the prices are normal and its close to everyone so it should be fine. You guys know what to do.

I'm definitely in there with my S.W.R sexiess.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Oh boy....anyways.

Man I wanted to go to Asylum. I'm likely gonna be out of state starting that weekend though. :( Sucks.

@Ksizzle: I got that, it's just a really amusing mental image. :p

Edit: At least I'll have Tourneyfixx to be there in spirit. ;_;

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
My thoughts on all this:

Fox is bad.

Sonic is bad.

Kai's posts are awesome.

Ksizzle made me lol. I needed that.

Who the hell loses to yoshi? :laugh:

Top tier suckoffs made me lol, but forever ruined Robfox's credibility.

DELTA****INGGOD

On a serious note, yes, sonic and fox (and maybe yoshi?) can be considered WTF characters if you don't know the matchup, but come on...It's so easy to shut down a bad character.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I just want a successful event.

To let you guys know I wont be doing a Viridian City until after Apex. I want to really focus on getting Apex to be amazing as can be. I do not think that will be an issue cause a lot of you are putting out events and thats great!

Also, I know you guys always wanna help so I'll always say if u wanna help me a lot just start getting people to register. MLG just ended so within this next week NJ should all be set for Apex already. Lets goes.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
My thoughts on all this:

Fox is bad.

Sonic is bad.

Kai's posts are awesome.

Ksizzle made me lol. I needed that.

Top tier suckoffs made me lol, but forever ruined Robfox's credibility.

DELTA****INGGOD

On a serious note, yes, sonic and fox (and maybe yoshi?) can be considered WTF characters if you don't know the matchup, but come on...It's so easy to shut down a bad character.
Wow.

Just blow the top-tier suckoffs and get it over with!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Chaos Marth. Three times this season. :laugh:

<3 Chaos Marth.

DELTA****INGGOD
I should sig this.

Sad but true.

I hope to attend Asylum. Unfortunately, my AP European History exam is May 4th or 7th IIRC and I might have to study. Of course, I procrastinate, so if anything, I will bring my textbook and read at the venue.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Oh, I was under the impression this venue meant the end of Viridian City. :x The only problem I always had with it was it being SOO cramped and hot, even in freezing weather, haha. Asylum looks great in that regard though, I'll be mad FOR YOU if you don't get at least 40 people.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I would never end viridian. I love the name and I will continue it. KOTC named it so I just kept with it. I am trying to work with them to really gather contacts. I like to keep on good terms with people like that cause they will provide something for me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Keitaro are you still doing your Columbus car pool that I called a spot in? :)

I just called a spot in Coney's car just incase you're not, though I'd rather go with you guys and also so I can let more MD/VA jump in on Coney's ride.

Top Bottom