• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I do good at school, my parents just freack da **** out if I get a C -_-, I'm failing a class this marking period so yeah, drastic measures

bajisci

Smash Ace
im a senior as well and am deciding between rutgers or tcnj, either way ill be close to u rutgers folks :)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea i was gong to RU but decided to do 2 years at a community college first then transfer over. but now that i think about it the money ill have by then i can go to any school mot just RU

ADHD

Smash Hero
You get accepted to Rutgers yet?

It'll be fun to be able to play you a lot!
I have a pretty solid way to get in there other than just applications. There's a good chance I'll be accepted when I apply and they'll know me before-hand bc of music.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Never knows best, have you ever made that Daphne sig? It's alright if you forgot, just wanna remind you I guess. I'm patient with that sorta stuff though :)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol I got super lazy and started really focusing on studying =3

I have to finish Seagull Man's sig and then you are next =D

One thing is that I forgot to address is that you sent me a picture, but no video =D You have me the time in and time out with no youtube link =D

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i'll beat jg's if its cool.also its gunna cost 30 dollers to practice with me for an hour and 10 for a set. i'll help u improve ur game. if u play 2 sets and practice for an hour i'll take 10 dollers off and take a picture with you.

also every1 calm down and dont rush to play me first. also i have no money so i cant do mm. unless cheese attends then i got some mulaa.

nvm let me mm some scrubs first then i'll mm ksizz and anti if he goes. i doubt this will happen i need money and im trying to get muscle milk now lol. gotta do it for the *****ez lol my field trips a water park u guys should know why.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
i'll beat jg's if its cool.also its gunna cost 30 dollers to practice with me for an hour and 10 for a set. i'll help u improve ur game. if u play 2 sets and practice for an hour i'll take 10 dollers off and take a picture with you.

also every1 calm down and dont rush to play me first. also i have no money so i cant do mm. unless cheese attends then i got some mulaa.

nvm let me mm some scrubs first then i'll mm ksizz and anti if he goes. i doubt this will happen i need money and im trying to get muscle milk now lol. gotta do it for the *****ez lol my field trips a water park u guys should know why.
You is dumb. Sheeeeeet.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Hey. I need some help. I'm trying to get a new venue so I can possibly hold a 2nd tourney. If anybody knows a place in or near bergen county, I'd highly appreciate it and make it up to you.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Hey. I need some help. I'm trying to get a new venue so I can possibly hold a 2nd tourney. If anybody knows a place in or near bergen county, I'd highly appreciate it and make it up to you.
You'd make it up to us?
I wasn't aware of the fact that you did something wrong, but okay. I guess I can forgive you... for now.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Well I (my brother really) had to cancel the 2nd Wiegraf tourney.

Thank you Heero.
Woah... this sounds kinda salty ;]7
But you're welcome.

I planned my first tourney a month and a half in advance to build up and I've already set up a date for the next one two months in advance. You should have taken the same approach.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
JG- How long do you think you're smashfest is gonna be?(like start time and end time) I have to work saturday and chances are very high I'll be pulling a 7 hour day. I still wanna go though, but since I work 1/2 hour away from home in the opposite direction I have to go to get to your place, and you're already 1 1/2 hours away, things don't look so good for me. Just wanna see if I have a chance

Edit- Serious question. Why does this site constantly keep crashing or get "shut down for maintenance"?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
@ Kai: The site keeps crashing because of a server switch. Last I heard, there've been problems with transferring all the data, so there are a lot of glitches that need to be taken care of.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
just want to point out that bleach fillers are now over but i feel bad for people like keitaro who only keep up with anime because the new opening is one of the biggest spoiler things ive ever seen. dont watch opening keitaro!

ADHD

Smash Hero
just want to point out that bleach fillers are now over but i feel bad for people like keitaro who only keep up with anime because the new opening is one of the biggest spoiler things ive ever seen. dont watch opening keitaro!
Yo shut the hell up.

Top Bottom