• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
check my other vids cyanide. i do it out of training. it works :p

wyatt, no one ever did triple d smash to an up air. they always waited for double d smash to bair or something but this is good since theyll expect 2 dsmashes to bair and so they will probly DI upwards but if you add another d smash to an up air, theyll die a quicker death cuz of them holding up MINDGAMESSS lol just messing aroun with her.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
check my other vids cyanide. i do it out of training. it works :p

wyatt, no one ever did triple d smash to an up air. they always waited for double d smash to bair or something but this is good since theyll expect 2 dsmashes to bair and so they will probly DI upwards but if you add another d smash to an up air, theyll die a quicker death cuz of them holding up MINDGAMESSS lol just messing aroun with her.
Wasn't saying it doesn't work, it's just I doubt you'll ever have a fresh uair if you're actually playing with her in a match.

And landing a downsmash on half of the viable cast... :urg:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
obviously but its still a nice setup.

and as i said in the zss general discussion, i play on reading habits and i think zss has good tools to punish those habits. if i see the chance to actually land a d smash, ill take it. not that i rely on it.

Allied

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15OXgggtixc

another discovery(dont know if iceys know about it but i sure as hell never seen it). not by me though. scooby snax yo.

maybe atm it isnt good but im sure people will find good use for it. stupid characters. ban snake
wow great discovery kelvin!!! i'm kinda curious if thats useable to a great extent(metagame changing) in tournament

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom