• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yeah, I'd be down for something like that. It was mad fun seeing most of you at my tourney, though I didn't really get to talk to any of you as much as I would have liked.
I felt mad accomplished because I think Kai may have had the best time out of everyone there XD

Also....
No Cielings
I missed this earlier. My bad.

There is always SOMETHING wrong with an event. Cool people just don't wanna go, wallet ****** venue fee, bad location, no parking(or you have to pay), bad host, or laggy tv's. Other than the location, since it was a main street, nothing was a problem. I was very satisfied with the tourny.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I stopped liking roller coaster cause they simply got too boring, I already reached my limit, i rode the kin da ka ten times in a row and my blood pressure went down, so i threw up a little bit but then a coke hyped me up, I'm waiting for someone to make a faster roller coaster until then... six flags has been boring the 2 last times i went :L, but maybe with some smashers it might be fun XD, I luv getting ppl into them when they're afraid cause there's really nothing to fear... after that they ****ing love it and ride it more times

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
So apparently P_wii does coke now that he's bored of roller coasters...The fate of all thrill seekers, unfortunately.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I stopped liking roller coaster cause they simply got too boring, I already reached my limit, i rode the kin da ka ten times in a row and my blood pressure went down, so i threw up a little bit but then a coke hyped me up, I'm waiting for someone to make a faster roller coaster until then... six flags has been boring the 2 last times i went :L, but maybe with some smashers it might be fun XD, I luv getting ppl into them when they're afraid cause there's really nothing to fear... after that they ****ing love it and ride it more times
Of the 8 times I've been to Six Flags, the time I went with my Melee crew TSA back in 08 was the most fun by FAR.

We should honestly plan this. If Juice announced a day they were going to Six Flags I'm sure a lot of NJ/NY will follow suit.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
My controller is from 2006 of the melee days and it's still working fine. No johns bigm! Maybe it's time for you to oil up?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:(
Nah but for real I miss ya. Wish I got the chance to talk with you more :L

Top Bottom