• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
i did this to dooms snake XD
I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY for the way things happened tonight. I had a lot to deal with when I got home...and a lot of bad stuff happened. I really wanted to hang out with you, but i shouldn't have rushed you or canceled our plans to hang out after brawl. Once again, I'm sorry. Next time I'll make sure I'm not in a rush.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Last time I went there the owner talked to me for nearly 2 hours about planning tournies when I wasn't interested at ALL.

Don't plan on going there again anytime soon.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
do i hear kai went to gamingworld? ROFL
Yes, I know Orion attends for fun sometimes so I always ask him if he's going and if he does I consider it. I'm willing to take the drive for a non-profit event and even cancel other plans to hang out with Orion. I doubt you'd know of anyone that would do that for yourself so keep ROFLing alone :laugh:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Yes, I know Orion attends for fun sometimes so I always ask him if he's going and if he does I consider it. I'm willing to take the drive for a non-profit event and even cancel other plans to hang out with Orion. I doubt you'd know of anyone that would do that for yourself so keep ROFLing alone :laugh:
WHAI CYANIDE NAWT MENTIONED
:urg::urg::urg:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Puffster is good. I can't tolerate the kid as a person, but he's definitely not bad at this game.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
He beat top players with Jiggs in Melee and never got ranked due to inactivity. He 3 stocked me in Melee pools once when he was like 13 :0

At least some Brawl people respect him. Melee people used to be mean for no reason sometimes. Liked the Melee game more than the community back then.

For Brawl its even in terms of community and game likeness.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Puffster is easily 10 here in NJ imo.
Yup
WHAI CYANIDE NAWT MENTIONED
:urg::urg::urg:
Sorry. My last post was about Orion so I kept it to that :(. I've actually asked you more times if the two of you were going than Orion :laugh:. Having Baji there was pretty cool too.
Puffster is good. I can't tolerate the kid as a person, but he's definitely not bad at this game.
Yup, he's annoying.

Pretty much this. He just gets trolled very easily.
It's entertaining. :bee:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY for the way things happened tonight. I had a lot to deal with when I got home...and a lot of bad stuff happened. I really wanted to hang out with you, but i shouldn't have rushed you or canceled our plans to hang out after brawl. Once again, I'm sorry. Next time I'll make sure I'm not in a rush.
dude its fine, i was late anyway. next time we will go get sushi and hang out :D

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Did someone say sushi?...

I haven't seen Kai in ages or Orion.
Surprised either of you didn't randomly show up to Viridian.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Did someone say sushi?...

I haven't seen Kai in ages or Orion.
Surprised either of you didn't randomly show up to Viridian.
I won't be going to much of anything. I haven't been to an event since Pound and nothing ever catches my eye(I go for easy travel, the right people going, etc). I'll be at KTAR though. After that I'll prolly just wait till Apex 2 unless something else comes up thats interesting and easy to get to for me.

Yes, GW has a Sushi place right down the road. We were gonna go but didn't have time. We'll get it in if we go back though

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lets go!

nairo ****** names at poly! taking 5th of 80

jtails, jash, dabuz, doom, chaos marth

last week had snakeee, and fatal

this kids on a roll!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Good luck dude! Believe in the heart of the cards and all that jazz. I'm hanging out with an autistic child tomorrow.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Good luck dude! Believe in the heart of the cards and all that jazz. I'm hanging out with an autistic child tomorrow.
Just realized that the Yugioh Regional event is on the same day as KTAR.......so much for what I said earlier. See you at apex dude :((Assuming I get all the cards I need in time)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I don't know if I'll be at apex anytime soon, but if anything I can make an appearance at gamingworld during the summer.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Nairo will stop improving at a certain point until his brain gets older XD He is too young right now.

Also, good stuff shadow. This tourney was kind of.. off for everyone lol. The most poorly ran tournament ever..

Me and anti still won doubles though!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Nairo will stop improving at a certain point until his brain gets older XD He is too young right now.

Also, good stuff shadow. This tourney was kind of.. off for everyone lol. The most poorly ran tournament ever..

Me and anti still won doubles though!
if you're implying that you were off against me, though, you can suck a ****! you ***** everyone else but me (and atomsk in the 2 games you guys played XD) :laugh:

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
The one where I sd'd? Yea I remember that. Remember the guy at the door to the dorm? Get 3 stocked son.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm... 0-11 against Shadow... no matter how close it ever is, I can never ever ever x9001 ever beat him.

Kosha - doubles once.
Doom's - 5$ mm, doubles, TWICE.
Paradigm - both events once.
Fusion 0.5 - Both events TWICE!!!
Polytech - Doubles once.

Time to step it up -.-... that's such a bad record....

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'm... 0-11 against Shadow... no matter how close it ever is, I can never ever ever x9001 ever beat him.

Kosha - doubles once.
Doom's - 5$ mm, doubles, TWICE.
Paradigm - both events once.
Fusion 0.5 - Both events TWICE!!!
Polytech - Doubles once.

Time to step it up -.-... that's such a bad record....
Ksizzle vs ADHD

Zucco

Smash Master
im like 0-7 or something with Shadow in singles if that makes you feel better.

Top Bottom