• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Allied

Smash Master
yo that girl ally is mad cute ima wife her up take her to olive garden you already know

she can have as many bread sticks as she wants ;]

Cable

Smash Lord
LOL! ahhhh DK is so Fat!!! somebody CP to Smashville im going to start scrooging with DK if that doesnt work im just gona pick sonic and just run around they will never catch me!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
That Up B stuff DK has is rediculous. You told me bout some invincibility with the UpB on Yoshi's. How about invincible Up B from one lede to the other? I think I just made DK broken!!

Allied

Smash Master
Gunblade " hello introduce yourself"

Kietaro "I MAIN FALCO"

Gunblade "no introduce yourself"

keitaro " I MAIN FALCO"

Gunblade "no like with a tag and stuff"

Keitaro "SUP IM KEITARO BEST FALCO ON THE EAST COAST, WEST COAST, SOUTH COAST AND NORTH AND IM GONNA 2-0 DEHF TODAY BY 3 STOCKING HIM BOTH MATCHES GET @ ME"

too good

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lol yo, Keitaro had me rolling!
Mad funny.

At first I thought he was trying to be funny and saying his tag was "A Falco Main" x3

Albert.

Smash Master
Gunblade " hello introduce yourself"

Kietaro "I MAIN FALCO"

Gunblade "no introduce yourself"

keitaro " I MAIN FALCO"

Gunblade "no like with a tag and stuff"

Keitaro "SUP IM KEITARO BEST FALCO ON THE EAST COAST, WEST COAST, SOUTH COAST AND NORTH AND IM GONNA 2-0 DEHF TODAY BY 3 STOCKING HIM BOTH MATCHES GET @ ME"

too good
North coast!!! CANADA IS A COAST!

Cable

Smash Lord
@ Keitaro- Yea the invicibiltiy thing with DK on Yoshi's is pretty ******** it would be a bad choice to take somebody to that stage when they recover dont get close to them. And yes other stages with Ledges DK does have that invicibility frame its really crazy. I really dont abuse but i should start practicing it doing it constantly in every match would make DK go crazy broken LOL

BTW the tourny fix was so awesome did you guys see me playing!??!?! i felt so happy nd proud :)

Allied

Smash Master
i 2 stocked dr.grandpa today with fox

GET @ ME DK SLAYER UP IN THIS

I <3 cable i miss yew!

Cable

Smash Lord
Yo Allided you werent at VC!!!!! dude we could have been chilln like crazy it was so much fun miss you too <3

And Dr.Grandpa is good with DK he did well against Keitaro its awesome seeing so many DK mains around my brothers are growing.

Allied

Smash Master
i got robbed on saturday >_>

and yeah i'm mad pissed i really wanted to be there to support everyone oh well i'll be at polybrawl

dr.g is really really good i'm glad i learned that matchup for the most part

YO DR.G DOES THIS THING WHERE ON BATTLEFIELD HE UPB's FROM PLATFORM -> GROUND NO LAG AND DOES CHARGED PUNCH and i can't punish it because it still has invinceability frames

its mad gay xD

btw i noticed alot of regions have some sort of online chat? NJ get one =0

Cable

Smash Lord
Ohhh wow i hope you can somehow get your stuff back from that robbery sorry to hear that dude

And yea he's very smart with that invicibilty frame thing alot of the DK's do it but for some reason i dont :(

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Allied is simultaneously the biggest troll ever and a cool guy. I don't understand how he does it.

Top Bottom