• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
But I am nooo way trying to have that much at KTAR.

I'm looking for 70 maybe 80 tops.
Hey buddy, remember when some people couldn't make the last date and you moved it? Wanna try that again? I'll bring chicken and pay your cell phone bill for a month!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
just saw all the Omen movies today!

jesus and some ***** kicked the anti christs ***

but for real the movies sucked lmao

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah, my house is a jungle right now, ****ing lion and tigers battling at the moment. Had to fight off a **** crock this morning after I had some breakfast and then ****, zebra came in the house and activiated another animal planet battle. This is so ****ing stupid, can't wait to move out.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
holy crap anyone who has iO cablevision

Due to the disruption ABC has caused, Cablevision invites you to enjoy our entire slate of on demand movies at no charge today, Sunday March 7th. To order, go to the iO TV main menu, select On Demand, then Movies on Demand, then choose your movie.

We appreciate your patience and hope ABC allows our customers to view their programming in the very near future.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
holy crap anyone who has iO cablevision

Due to the disruption ABC has caused, Cablevision invites you to enjoy our entire slate of on demand movies at no charge today, Sunday March 7th. To order, go to the iO TV main menu, select On Demand, then Movies on Demand, then choose your movie.

We appreciate your patience and hope ABC allows our customers to view their programming in the very near future.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO
It said it was unable to process my request at this time.

Why am I not surprised?

**** Cablevision, I'm switching to Fios

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
I heard your Wolf lost to a Yoshi. Shame on you!
lol yes yes but im sure wolf does better against yoshi on smashville or other neutrals besides bf, my fault for going there he comboed me like crazy on ledges.

and orion its fine, go to something but if u cant im suggesting the other thing.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
You has comcast trevor? And it's good?

Cause my mom is seriously talking about switching lol

Also Kelvin that movie is only good if you're watching it in a theatre, watching it on my computer made it suck so you should at least turn all the lights off + get a bittie to watch it with.
Yes and yes.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I like cablevi....

Wait why are we talking about Cable companies??

TV sucks!! I have it on but never watch!! And the stuff I actually do watch (Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, King of The Hill) also show on the internet.

@Kai: :( really sucks that you have that Yu-gi-oh tourney the same day but I hope you do well at it and you BETTER make it to Apex! Yes, I just threated you :D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
V sucks!! I have it on but never watch!! And the stuff I actually do watch (Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, King of The Hill) also show on the internet.

gossip girl??

*sighs*

you disappoint me as a man

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Keitaro:
Don't threaten me!

Also, you didn't really threaten him you just told him he should make it xD

When u free this week keit?

Top Bottom