• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Drake and Drosh/Jake and Josh is the best thing to be on Nick in the last 10 years. True story.

Lol I was watching it over the livestream yesterday xD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I feel old no one knows are you afraid of the dark? Hey Dude? Ren and Stimpy? hell even...like...space cases?....PETE AND ****ING PETE?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ya old nick will always **** new nick

Old nick for life back when its studio was in orlando and we had what would youdo

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
dude I sat in the Snick couch. it was amazing.

i forgot what his name was...the popsicle stick? too good.

edit: stick stickly?

anyway old nick >>>>> new nick. alex mac, animorphs...oh goddd

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Trevor, did you seriously just link a Comcast site to explain why Comcast is better? please tell me you understand how stupid that is -_-;;

When it comes down to it cable has a lower data capacity, hands down. Also, Comcast does a lot of things on their back end servers to throttle your internet connection, including randomly giving you up to 5 or 10 minutes of random internet downtime if they detect p2p traffic.

Comcast is godawful.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
gossip girl??

*sighs*

you disappoint me as a man
My girlfriend got me into it. Not using that as a defense though cause that show is really good if you gave it a chance.

Wtf you want me to watch?? Heroes?? James Bond?? **** that excessive killing ****!! Id rather white chicks that are actually hot talk about interesting stuff.

Hell, we all already lost half our manlyhood. You know how disgraceful it is to say we play competitive smash brothers?? Telling that to a girl you're trying to get at is like telling the chick your ***** is less than 4 inches, which is what they'll think anyway when you tell um you smash with dudes instead of chicks!!

Lol don't mind my ranting :p

Secret Life of An American Teenager Baby!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yeah that's why you're not supposed to tell girls you play smash. Unless you tell girls you make money off of it.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
WTF are you on

NICK best EASILY beats CN best.
Are you kidding? Nothing will ever beat coming home to DBZ.
Also, today's CN > Nick by a long shot. Nick's got nothing on Chowder, Flapjack, or soon to be Adventure Time. Not to mention Adult Swim, which generally pwns anything Nickelodeon has to offer.

Totally worth my 2,000th post.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
My girlfriend got me into it. Not using that as a defense though cause that show is really good if you gave it a chance.

Wtf you want me to watch?? Heroes?? James Bond?? **** that excessive killing ****!! Id rather white chicks that are actually hot talk about interesting stuff.

Hell, we all already lost half our manlyhood. You know how disgraceful it is to say we play competitive smash brothers?? Telling that to a girl you're trying to get at is like telling the chick your ***** is less than 4 inches, which is what they'll think anyway when you tell um you smash with dudes instead of chicks!!

Lol don't mind my ranting :p

Secret Life of An American Teenager Baby!!
Watch Burn Notice, yo. Amazing show.

And CN is definitely better than Nick. CN used to have Toonami. And while they're both terrible currently, CN is less bad than Nick at the moment.

I miss Hey Arnold. =[

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I always told girls regardless because I felt smash is a big part of my life that I wouldn't wanna withold from them.

@ Delta: ill research it on wikipedia.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
dbz wasn't CN....it was from japan...we're talking original stuff. adult swim is **** imo. so was ed edd and eddy, but nothing else is worth watching.

Cable

Smash Lord
Well I aint gonna lie none of the girls i tried to get with knew i played smash cuz i ddnt wanna tell them LOL but I agree with Yes if you do make money out of it hell yea tell that *****. I main DK i cnt win no tourny.
So like If i did win money i would approach that hoe like wassup my name David but in the streets of smash they call me Cable i make like 3,000 a week and i main MK :)

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
dbz wasn't CN....it was from japan...we're talking original stuff. adult swim is **** imo. so was ed edd and eddy, but nothing else is worth watching.
Well, I certainly wasn't watching it on Nickelodeon, and I didn't get Japanese channels, so I'm calling it Cartoon Network.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
um...flawed logic imo
All I'm saying is that Cartoon Network had Toonami, Nickelodeon didn't. Get over it.
+1 for Cartoon Network.

Out of curiosity, what other networks had DBZ in English?

PS: You really shouldn't be taking this logic seriously, it's a Nickelodeon vs. Cartoon Network debate.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
dbz was a japanese cartoon we are strictly talking original programming

CN had 4 -5 good shows

Nick had 6-10 GREAT SHOWS

I mean we can even include recent series like Spongebob if it was that serious

nick = the king of original programming for animated and childrens

channel 11 had it and nick had it also YEARS ago...but thats a loonnnggg time ago. XD also original programming is amazing which CN barely had any.

btw Burn Notice/NCIS/Royal PAins/ ANYTHING ON USA NETWORK *****

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
dbz was a japanese cartoon we are strictly talking original programming

CN had 4 -5 good shows

Nick had 6-10 GREAT SHOWS

I mean we can even include recent series like Spongebob if it was that serious

nick = the king of original programming for animated and childrens

channel 11 had it and nick had it also YEARS ago...but thats a loonnnggg time ago. XD also original programming is amazing which CN barely had any.

btw Burn Notice/NCIS/Royal PAins/ ANYTHING ON USA NETWORK *****
Assuming we're going original shows only, this post x 1000.

Not only counting originals, this post x 1000 - Nick being better than CN.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Only because of Adult Swim.

Then again, Nick @ Nite is awesome.

As far as daytime shows go, I only check CN because they occasionally have Codename KND on or something.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ya right....right place right time is more for CN plus they had to rely on programs that they themselves never made. Its like how can i respect something that uses super popular animes and cartoon series and put it on a channel...

dbz = super popular
gundam wing = pretty popular
sailor moon = enough said
tenchi = godlike

big name names but lets not forget that all of these were already shows that were tested to be great series and dbz/sailor moon people wanted to see more of due to channel 11/WB/WPIX removing it while it was in a middle of an ark.

Nick created and made most of its own shows. Only like...WIENERVILLE had cartoons and it was older cartoons like UNDERDOG and it was not the entire series and rocky and bulwinkle.

cartoon network borrowed classics while NICk made them

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Anime was cool when I was 10. At least the ones with an excess of explosions and fist fights. As for that weird girly anime... just get that **** out of here.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
anime is cartoons from another country plain and simple...some are good some are bad just like american cartoons and other series from other countries.

At teh same time animation studios like the old school mainframe from canada can make great series such as

- beast wars
- reboot

i mean those are great and no one can really beat those with storytelling and animation...just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom