• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Gantz Anime sucks big **** compared to the manga.

(unless of course they re-made it since I left the anime scene, like they did with FMA and DBZ)

I've always heard of Code Geass, don't know anything about it. It's really good?

over summer, I'm probably going to read through the entire Naruto manga for old-times-sake and to catch-up to it. Someone recommend manga. My favorite is Monster by Naoki Urasawa
Gantz is probably the most appealing to anyone anime I've ever seen. It was also very VERY hilarious! "Cockadodle Doo Motha****er!!" The most epic lines of any anime ever! I read the manga and actually got annoyed cause I liked the english voices and the manga isn't nearly as funny without it imo.

Btw, my favorite manga is Love Hina if you haven't read it. That's why I'm named Keitaro, cause the manga was just THAT good.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lol I joke with Chibo like that all the time so he knows better than to take that serious.

Chris... if he steps up his sensitivity that'd be the complete opposite of what he should be doing...
Science!

OMG Orion, Meeeeee!!!
I love it so far ^.^

Obama is gone out of office... man, I LOVE Freaknik now.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
nah he is definitely the knight

God = shippo
King = Pierce - i mean come on
queen = keitaro
jester = atomsk
knights = cable, diem, and orion
fair madiens = zucco, kai, and yes ( hotness )

lets vote shall we?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
nah he is definitely the knight

God = shippo
King = Pierce - i mean come on
queen = keitaro
jester = atomsk
knights = cable, diem, and orion
fair madiens = zucco, kai, and yes ( hotness )

lets vote shall we?
nothing for Malcolm? I vote him for something. I like Keitaro as queen. ADHD should be a jester also.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
inferno u should be the village idiot or drunk XD

sorry if i have not seen u in a while but are you still annoying to everyone or is that just me still?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
you already have that title. Quoting you is so long. This small thing was a whole page.

Btw I nominate myself as Pimp of the Maidens.
Inferno = Pimp

Lmfao, oh man. That made my night.
Good times, good times.

I want a title now.. The Mexican of NJ
Idk, someone gimme an idea.

Top Bottom