• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea thats why im really intrested in it. i thought it was a side game but it will be its all full story n everything.

btw LOOOOL at 360 owenrs having 3 discs . what if disc 2 scratches and u cant get to 3. rebuy the whole set xD

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
yea thats why im really intrested in it. i thought it was a side game but it will be its all full story n everything.

btw LOOOOL at 360 owenrs having 3 discs . what if disc 2 scratches and u cant get to 3. rebuy the whole set xD
Obviously, you weren't around during the PS1 era, little kid.

Which is ludicrous, because you decided to name yourself Seph.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
dude for ff9 of course i switched discs. i was just joking.

ether can u pm me if u know how to get ps2 games on ur comp. like a ff9 emulator or something.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
FFIX is a PS1 game, which emulates fine.

PS2 games can be emulated, but they run at like 15 FPS on even the best comps, and I was lucky to get 2. It's not really worth the time unless you have a $3000+ rig.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
FFIX is a PS1 game, which emulates fine.

PS2 games can be emulated, but they run at like 15 FPS on even the best comps, and I was lucky to get 2. It's not really worth the time unless you have a $3000+ rig.
Speaking of PCs...

Are you pumped for Cata?!

bajisci

Smash Ace
i have a feeling famitsu was payed off i heard everyone in japan hated it. its the most casualized rpg ever. now given im going to teh midnight release just because i cant not buy final fantasy but its not gonna be good =/. surprised at the scores? im surprised their so high tbh.

versus XIII is actually being directly made by tetsuya nomura unlike FF13, overworld and towns are already confirmed for it. no release date or even window yet, its still ps3 only but its possible taht could change

ALSO, in case you didnt know the 360 version is the reason we dont get japanese voice overs and it also runs in compressed 576p as opposed to 1080p on ps3, this isnt to start a fanboy war its just incase anyone is unsure of what version to get, imo they shouldve made it 4 discs and made it 1080p.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Speaking of PCs...

Are you pumped for Cata?!
I don't have WoW installed atm, actually. Real life is taking me away from the game for a while.

Might reinstall and get a time card to make sure I get the release event in, but...

I hope I can play in time to get my guild to help me get a Frostwyrm.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
That depends on when the event is, if I have work at the time, and if I have the money to.

I'd bet the rest of my friends could be counted on, however.
April 3rd.

Yeah. Just tell them to post either on the Tournament thread here or on AiB.

OMG SOMEONE INFORM KAI!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
April 3rd.

Yeah. Just tell them to post either on the Tournament thread here or on AiB.

OMG SOMEONE INFORM KAI!!
Excellent sir. Great location for driving/ distance, cool people, great day to have it. I will be there.

I'm glad you mentioned it in this thread. I never check anything other than Atlantic north or the beast coast section unless I'm linked, so I'm glad I was informed. Good stuff sir.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Excellent sir. Great location for driving/ distance, cool people, great day to have it. I will be there.

I'm glad you mentioned it in this thread. I never check anything other than Atlantic north or the beast coast section unless I'm linked, so I'm glad I was informed. Good stuff sir.
Awesome!

Lol I'll link you to the tournament
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268204

fkacyan

Smash Hero
To people who got ff13:

Enjoy your linear, two-equip, no mana RPG.

Oh, bajisci's tears....

bajisci

Smash Ace
To people who got ff13:

Enjoy your linear, two-equip, no mana RPG.

Oh, bajisci's tears....
my tears could cure a drought in africa

at least lightning and serah are hott and uh... the menu looks nice and hm uh yea thats about it

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
anyone wanna play today?

I cannot leave my house cause im very ill ( not a cold just a medical condition )

hit me up please?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
This was an amazing post!

1. **** dunkin donuts
2. **** chipotle
3. **** the garden state parkwaky
4. **** 15 cent tolls, wtf
5. **** zhu zhu pets
6. **** g$, i have final fantasy 13 and no 360
7. **** loud *** crying *** babies
8. **** high blood pressure
9. **** verizon fios commercials
10. **** the oscars
11. **** the yankees
12. **** the mets healthcare
13. **** canadian bacon, eating ham *** lying *** *****s
14. how the **** is fidel castro still alive
15. **** whoever unplugged the external
16. **** g$'s car never having room
17. why the **** is watagatapitusberry my song
18. **** will smith's son being the karate kid
19. **** cancer
20. **** dsl
21. **** elephants
22. **** pluto, small *** *****
23. **** jay-z, why am i listening to ether
24. **** loans
25. **** it.
26. **** hax, he should be fixing g$'s 360 so i can get mine back
27. **** g$, using my netflix and watching icarly

PRiDE

Smash Lord
My FINAL OBSERVATION as an nontenured teacher is tomorrow.. Let's pray that my students don't EFF it up! 3 years went by quick. Come September I will practically be unfireable!

Top Bottom