• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
If we had beaten you 2ce in 1 tourny, you would have ended your own life in front of everyone who attended. The cops would have been involved, and we would have been questioned. I hate being questioned by cops, so It was just better to let you guys win.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

tbh though, I'm more inclined to believe that the East Coast would have been flooded if they lost twice.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
You definitely weren't playing bad, dude. You were doing much better against me than you were at Palpi's, and Atomsk was doing very well after he switched off Dedede. Still, it was game 5 and both of you on your last stocks, even with Minty SDing and getting gimped at mid percents. It really wasn't ****/ownage...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You definitely weren't playing bad, dude. You were doing much better against me than you were at Palpi's, and Atomsk was doing very well after he switched off Dedede. Still, it was game 5 and both of you on your last stocks, even with Minty SDing and getting gimped at mid percents. It really wasn't ****/ownage...
I assure you that I played like crap

I'm just being honest

Sorry if it bothers you

Atomsk and I were not playing well at all that set

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It doesn't bother me, but it sure as hell didn't seem like you were playing bad. Your teamwork was on, and both of you were doing well individually from what I could tell. Oh well, it still was close, which was more of my point.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It doesn't bother me, but it sure as hell didn't seem like you were playing bad. Your teamwork was on, and both of you were doing well individually from what I could tell. Oh well, it still was close, which was more of my point.
no we were garbage lmao

teamwork on = beating Azen/Chu, Chu/Forte, Bum/Spam, Ally/dmbrandon, SK92/ADHD, Kismet/Reflex, Anti/Judge, Anther/Panda, etc. etc. etc.

not going to game five last stocks against Minty and Doom

sorry

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Guys yesterday i entered a tournament called daphne 1, you guys might know of this.

well

i lost to cheese.....take me off this pr right now and quick :(

end of story

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
no we were garbage lmao

teamwork on = beating Azen/Chu, Chu/Forte, Bum/Spam, Ally/dmbrandon, SK92/ADHD, Kismet/Reflex, Anti/Judge, Anther/Panda, etc. etc. etc.

not going to game five last stocks against Minty and Doom

sorry
i was watching that set. judge sd'd like every stock that set lmao

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Rules for player eligibility:

1. All players must have at least 3 singles tournaments from this season which they have entered in order to even be eligible for the list.

2. All players must have entered 2 in-state tournaments within the season in order to be eligible.

3. Players must be at least a part-time resident of NJ in order to be ranked as an NJ player. If you are a part-time resident, you must spend the majority of your time living in NJ. (For example, those who go to college in NJ but live out of state would be acceptable)

4. You cannot be on the NJ Power Ranking if you are ranked in any other state.

Rules for tournament eligibility:

1. The tournament must provide full results of its player's placings.
Hmm. Please change this post to this:

Rules for player eligibility:

1. All players must have at least 3 singles tournaments from this season which they have entered in order to even be eligible for the list.

2. All players must have entered 2 in-state tournaments within the season in order to be eligible.

3. Players must be at least a part-time resident of NJ in order to be ranked as an NJ player. If you are a part-time resident, you must spend the majority of your time living in NJ. (For example, those who go to college in NJ but live out of state would be acceptable)

4. You cannot be on the NJ Power Ranking if you are ranked in any other state.

Rules for tournament eligibility:

1. The tournament must provide full results of its players' placings.

2. The tournament must have acceptable rules, such as the suggested SBR rules.

Other rules:

1. All MMs worth $5 or more involving actual mains will count towards the rankings.

2. Each season is generally two months long.
Pending the other panelists don't disagree...

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
If ya'll are still adding to the player finder...

Name: Da Troof!
County: Idk wtf county this is...Burlington maybe?
City: Cinnamin flavored buns son...aka that place where M2K used to live.
Contact Info: juliano803@aol.com
College: Phukk U.
Crew: Global Enterprises all day

Zucco

Smash Master
I need to Train with a Falco before Saturday. Keitaro/bleachigo/kid, show me the ways of the Falco!

Top Bottom