• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I still think Falco is an amazing character that happens to lack dedicated representation from elite players on the east coast.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I still think Falco is an amazing character that happens to lack dedicated representation from elite players on the east coast.
Too many Falco slayers here. Also the stage list isn't the most perfect one for Falco. He does decent on like 1/3 of the CP's. Everyone auto bans FD. I'm just wondering how many of the new Falco's will last. Honestly I liked it when there was 3 of us.

Nah, I only watch my vids. Then cry (Laughing) at how stupid I played.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Funny thing is that when there were only three Falcos, only one went to tournaments. <_<

I'm now a dedicated Falco main in basically every matchup except: Marth, Diddy, Dedede (yeah, I prefer using MK for this), and certain MKs.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Inui, if i stayed Snake on FD, you would of went DDD right? lol

Word upload that set Keit.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
wow i wanna mm every falco with any of these charecters.
ZSS
MArth
Diddy
MK
Ike
Snake
IC
DDD
Wario
Rob
Jiggly.

if every1 starts maining falco ima move up that pr quick.

also inui dew u think im good.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
if i have a 5 dollar bill that has been torn into two pieces, if i tape the 2 sides together and it looks like it used to, just with tape on it, can i still spend it?

nevermind, got my answer :D. "Yes, you can. Federal law requires at least 5/8 of the bill to be legible. If the two halves match, you are all set. Most merchants would accept this, but if not, you could take it to any federal reserve bank and exchange it."

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Funny thing is that when there were only three Falcos, only one went to tournaments. <_<

I'm now a dedicated Falco main in basically every matchup except: Marth, Diddy, Dedede (yeah, I prefer using MK for this), and certain MKs.
Going Falco vs Bowser makes the matchup so much easier then MK, might want to add Bowser to your list ^_^

Top Bottom