• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
malcom is pissed
Most defintly.

Am I ever gonna get sonic off my name? I haven't used him against anyone in tourney...in ages.
What more must I do? I use Ike/Jigglypuff in low tiers. I use Wario in singles and Doubles. I use Snake in Duelist. I use Knuckles in Sonic & Knuckles. I use Carl in Blazblue. I don't use sonic, unless he is the only character I can choose (Sega Genesis.. Sonic 1-2)
Im sorry i have to break up with you now. oooo and

No yours is actually one of the worst imo.

The zucs aka zucs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zucco.

I dont know your name
Will you like my name if i changed it to small baby :laugh:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Don't forget he shortens everyones tag! lol If you changed your name to small baby, then he'd probably just shorten it to like s-beezy or some shit.
It'd prolly just be the babs(pronounced babes but not meaning females).

Kingz, whats with all the baby pics? It's the perfect way to make me not post them anymore bc you're killing it :(

Someone with a hacked psp, contact me if you can help me with error 80110306(corrupted saves). I can play my game fine but loading saves off the internet gets me that message. The saves aren't corrupted so I think it's firmware differences, any ideas hit me up. Google hasnt been much help at solving the problem.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
good stuff getting ***** by us in losers and outplaced by two spots, Eazy + Keitaro

Atomsk didn't suck huuuuge balls that time lolol

btw I'm going to be 2nd in NJ at this rate, awwww snap :)

Zucco

Smash Master
lmao at keitaro's sig! also good stuff yesterday guys. Since im probably not getting ranked this season ill just root for you all in the background.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
It'd prolly just be the babs(pronounced babes but not meaning females).

Kingz, whats with all the baby pics? It's the perfect way to make me not post them anymore bc you're killing it :(

Someone with a hacked psp, contact me if you can help me with error 80110306(corrupted saves). I can play my game fine but loading saves off the internet gets me that message. The saves aren't corrupted so I think it's firmware differences, any ideas hit me up. Google hasnt been much help at solving the problem.
But ur using google :mad:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
good stuff getting ***** by us in losers and outplaced by two spots, Eazy + Keitaro

Atomsk didn't suck huuuuge balls that time lolol

btw I'm going to be 2nd in NJ at this rate, awwww snap :)
Don't go there. It's obvious that we let you win. If we had beaten you 2ce in 1 tourny, you would have ended your own life in front of everyone who attended. The cops would have been involved, and we would have been questioned. I hate being questioned by cops, so It was just better to let you guys win.

Top Bottom