• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Hey, are there any smashers [read: meleers] at or near princeton that wants to play sometine next week?

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
im not going lol. 26 ppl thats pretty bad.

atleast im so pro.

lol i just thought about i think jgs smashfest is gunna get a better attendence then this.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
ksizle what class r u in if any.

ksizl dew u think im good

i ****ing hate smash sooo bad.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
i kon i hate ur ****ing arrogance i cant help this anymore your a ****ing idiot . Do me a favor take first,second,thrid, grade over again so you can at least have ONE gramically correct setence jesus christ.

BTW: InUi. ksizzle or kai.,,, dew u think im gOOd,,,,.?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
i kon i hate ur ****ing arrogance i cant help this anymore your a ****ing idiot . Do me a favor take first,second,thrid, grade over again so you can at least have ONE gramically correct setence jesus christ.

BTW: InUi. ksizzle or kai.,,, dew u think im gOOd,,,,.?
Hey hey hey, do something/uMAD?/Wheres you rank!?

'Tis Bleach

daisho

Smash Lord
I'm just throwing this out there... I judge everyone by their grammar, too.

Can I be good now?
I'm sure you do. Most people judge by grammar subconsciously. Seeing things wrong slightly angers people. There are studies documenting that people will more readily agree with statements written in neat English than sloppy. such as the sentense taht i am writing now.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
kai u know im good lol. kingz im soooooo much better then u lol why u mad. ima make maaaaad upsets at VC. also i need snake practice hes that 1 character i fear. and i also cant play olimar yoshi and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and diddy

oh also my mains if any1 cares i main diddy snake and i from tyme to tyme play ddd or MK

and im starting and trying to pick up IC may sound like a lie but in one match i actually tried to get the person up to 999% every stock and i got 3070 damage given. im mad pro.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
kai u know im good lol. kingz im soooooo much better then u lol why u mad. ima make maaaaad upsets at VC. also i need snake practice hes that 1 character i fear. and i also cant play olimar yoshi and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and .
Do not speak my opinion for me. You certainly are not bad, doesn't mean I look at you as a tourny threat or "good". You did well in our set. That was enough to make me think you aren't trash

I mentioned your grammar/spelling anyway, no idea why you said that. It is simply AWFUL. I hope it's not serious on your part. I'd ask your mother to request all of the money she's ever paid in taxes to schools over the years back.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
oh the grammer is just for the lolz i cant think of a single person who wood actually speak like this. i just do it bcuz i find spelling would ez-er if spelled out like wood.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Then why do you spell do as "dew".
habit iono its not like i hand in an essay and it has dew and wood all over every sentence. and i like the word dew. reminds me of mountain dew. also its faster to type dew bcuz of how i position my finger/hands when typing.

the pooint is my snake is too good.

Top Bottom