• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
There was def a point in time where you SWORE snake was the best character in the game and that he beat everyone.

And I was obviously exaggerating about EVERYONE being so passive about snake, just the ones that really matter. It seemed to be a common theme, that is, people not being scared of snake.
Yes, however that was a LONG time ago.

Ask people if they're scared of Ally. If they really "****" Snake, they won't be scared since it's not a matter of skill. I was(and still am) like that with Sheik in Melee. However, I am fairly certain that most of the people who say they would "****" Snake don't think they're going to **** Ally.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion

Ask people if they're scared of Ally. If they really "****" Snake, they won't be scared since it's not a matter of skill. I was(and still am) like that with Sheik in Melee. However, I am fairly certain that most of the people who say they would "****" Snake don't think they're going to **** Ally.
yea, it really pisses me off when someone says they **** snakes. i think of this^^

Eazy23

Smash Lord

Wow stop being such a f*cking extremist. What a normal a$$ smasher who mained mario was amazing vs mk. Literally could beat every single mk in the country with the exception of you. They wouldn't be known as someone who ***** mk? Umm they would, because its not about how you do vs every single person who uses that character.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Wow stop being such a f*cking extremist. What if a normal a$$ smasher who mained mario was amazing vs mk. Literally could beat every single mk in the country with the exception of you. They wouldn't be known as someone who ***** mk? Umm they would, because its not about how you do vs every single person who uses that character.
****** mediocre/ignorant people who happen to use a character != ****** a character. If a Mario player somehow has a 100% win rate on every MK that isn't me and a 0% win rate on me that doesn't mean that they **** the character. That just means every MK that isn't me doesn't know what they're doing.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i **** snake and im scared of ally lol. that mentality is gone tho. have fun in losers bracket at viridian elliot! :)

Eazy23

Smash Lord

****** mediocre/ignorant people who happen to use a character != ****** a character. If a Mario player somehow has a 100% win rate on every MK that isn't me and a 0% win rate on me that doesn't mean that they **** the character. That just means every MK that isn't me doesn't know what they're doing.
Wow kashif, seriously? When people claim they **** a character, they are basing this off of THEIR experiences in general. Please for once in your life, take what I'm saying for what I'm saying. People say O Eazy ***** falco. Well, I haven't even played that many falcos, but they still say it. The general perception of me vs falco is that I win. Even though I have lost to falcos in friendlies.

So in NORMAL people terms, saying someone ***** a character doesn't mean you have a 100 percent win record vs anyone who has ever used the character. You do not have a 100 percent win record vs sheik in melee.

So even attempting to argue against my scenerio in which someone DOES have a 100 percent win record except vs you, and claiming THEY don't **** the character( Using the COMMONLY used definition of ****** a character) is pointless.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Nintendo has confirmed the black Wii-mote in North America. It comes with a nunchuck and wii motion plus or w/e. all for $50 bucks, and it comes out Nov 16. Could this be a sign of all those different color Wii's finally coming? I just wanna green one D:

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i **** falco's 99% of the time. only my bro can beat me. is sk92 coming to VC just curious.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
10lol dew?

kai mm me. u can go sonic or diddy if u dew the money match
I already challenged you to a $5 fox vs snake mm, it was in the VC thread if I'm not mistaken. Sonic vs snake is the dumbest thing I could agree to in a mm. Diddy in that match is flat out boring. Fox will do.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yeah I noticed a lot of liberals don't mind Beck

Beck's not really Republican, he's Libertarian, which is indeed different in many ways

he goes after EVERYONE and made his fair share of attacks on Bush back in the day

Beck just seems to dislike big government and he really does ask questions and bring stuff up that nobody else seems to notice, like that van Jones guy

he's also not afraid AT ALL to have the White House challenge him

the other day he set him a hotline just for the White House to call if they think he made a mistake or lied or they wanted to debate with him, and I'd bet everything I own that he'd drop what he's doing on the show, ignore the teleprompter, and just talk to the White House official

cuz that's the kind of guy he is, lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
yeah I noticed a lot of liberals don't mind Beck

Beck's not really Republican, he's Libertarian, which is indeed different in many ways

he goes after EVERYONE and made his fair share of attacks on Bush back in the day

Beck just seems to dislike big government and he really does ask questions and bring stuff up that nobody else seems to notice, like that van Jones guy

he's also not afraid AT ALL to have the White House challenge him

the other day he set him a hotline just for the White House to call if they think he made a mistake or lied or they wanted to debate with him, and I'd bet everything I own that he'd drop what he's doing on the show, ignore the teleprompter, and just talk to the White House official

cuz that's the kind of guy he is, lol
Yes, I think people align themselves FULLY with either party very rarely. Just one more so than the other. I agree with Beck a lot, the thing that really gets on my nerves is that he attributes morals to god, which I have a problem with. No big deal though.

Yes I watch the show lol. I saw the hotline. I thought it was hilarious that after a commercial break, it comes back with him on the hotline phone and after about 10 seconds he's like "pfftt they're not really on the phone" and hangs up :laugh:. I really wish they WOULD call him. You know the representatives watch the show since it's the probably the network most against their position.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
And Joe the Condor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWHuNalSgR0

Not many people can dress up like a bird in a skin tight suit and still come off as badass.
I can't describe the disappointment learning that this is a wii release only......360 is 10x better IMO for it. Does it support a GC controller? I won't even bother to try it if the wiimote needs to be used.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I can't describe the disappointment learning that this is a wii release only......360 is 10x better IMO for it. Does it support a GC controller? I won't even bother to try it if the wiimote needs to be used.
The original TvC was released on Wii almost a year ago, in Japan only. You can use a GC controller, like Vex said, but it's best played with a:

The Wii needs at least one decent traditional fighter.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
The original TvC was released on Wii almost a year ago, in Japan only. You can use a GC controller, like Vex said, but it's best played with a:

The Wii needs at least one decent traditional fighter.
I didn't know the wii had an arcade pad....ah well, I don't like the wii. I bought it specifically for brawl(and luckily a few sonic exclusives made it more worth the money). Other than that, I'd rather see everything on 360. Eh I'll give it a shot anyway.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I feel bad if someone bought a wii. IMO you should make as much use of Homebrew as possible to get your money's worth, so to speak.

Top Bottom