• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Atomsk 17th
Zucco 9th
Inui 9th
Cheese - idk and idc

---

NOW FOR NEW YORK NINJALINK - 1ST/2ND

LETS GO NL!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ROB/Diddy/Pikachu

If Atomsk keeps this up he's going to be like #5 in NJ lol.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
@Kai: I know it wasn't an actual question per se, just figured I'd point that out since you brought it up

and NL used IC's too quite a bit, and as for Cheese lol he didn't make it out of amateur bracket or w/e

Zucco

Smash Master
I need to stop choking T_T. On a side note, June and I beat the doubles god again, but good stuff to them for making it back to first and winning doubles. NJ did......alright there. lame how I had to fight Atomsk so early in pro bracket but what can you do.

Edit: HAT is the NJ slayer.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Freaking amazing guys! Inui post your test scores but either way im pretty sure you won't get top 10 this season, especially since it ends this week. Rankings every month now guys!!
I don't find this nonsense funny.

sooo who from NJ is going/wants to go to *Pound*4?
Atomsk and I for sure.

So WTF happened to NJ in MD/VA today?
We won doubles and ***** amateurs. :)

Edit: HAT is the NJ slayer.
Yah, he owns us.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Drexel Results

1st: Max
2nd: Atomsk
3rd: Rookie
4th: Inui
5th: Keitaro
5th: Vex

1ST MAX

1ST MAX

1ST MAX!!!!!!!

OMGWTFBBQ!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Well the reason I ask is because I just had a smash epiphany, and decided I'm pre-registering as soon as I get paid lol.. And I have 2-3 seats available if someone was interested and didn't have a ride or w/e..

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
probably who knows until they say.
Atomsk went Wolf vs Eazy and 2 other people but went Ddd vs Vex and Atomsk lost to Mighty Max 6-1 going Wario, Toon Link, g and w, and ic's.

Atomsk beat Mighty Max in a friendly set with mk 2-1

Mighty Max is a Pa random attending his first tourney who mains ic's and knows the infinites

Inui

Banned via Warnings
After the tournament, I ***** Max in an MM with MK pretty badly. I'm MK-exclusive in that match-up. I only know it with MK.

Teams sucked without MK when I had to fight Atomsk and Yes!. Like...what else do I have to deal with Atomsk's Dedede in teams? Ugh. I need MK for that ****.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yo, me n dis n!gga Drk Pch have eachothers wii's n Ive been kinda pissed about it. But now I see that this dude was WAY further than me in Subspace haha I'm happy as h3ll hahahaha!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yo, me n dis n!gga Drk Pch have eachothers wii's n Ive been kinda pissed about it. But now I see that this dude was WAY further than me in Subspace haha I'm happy as h3ll hahahaha!
lmao

btw I'm gonna be 2nd in NJ :bee:

Defeated:
Dekar
YOSH
Sasook
Cyber
Bizkit
BlackWaltz
Pat G
Dabuz
ShadoFiend
NOID
Chinesah
BMX
Sin
Max
Vex
Eazy
TUSM
Wedge
Squall

Lost to:
Lee Martin (2) (Ike dittos in low tiers)
ADHD
Anti
NinjaLink
HAT
Max (2) (MK was banned)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Lmao Inui, better watchout, people are going to say your wins don't count since it was a mk banned tourny!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
the fact that he still put it up there as a lost shows he counts it as a lost. However it is stated that mk ban tournaments are not allowed.

Top Bottom