• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
inui/ other good players at VC plz help me wit like getting better. or let me play u to see how i do.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Seriously... you have to get over it. You lost to a gay tactic, get over it.

Posting like a ****ing ****** on this website every five minutes about ICs chaingrabs won't get them banned.
Whether he "gets over it" doesn't make it any less of a game winning tactic. Looked like good advice to me.

I doubt he wants them banned since MK does a fine job of separating them

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I asked Inui his opinion on it a day or two ago, and he said he wanted it banned.

Just because his character isn't as susceptible to it as the rest of the cast shouldn't be a reason to want it legal.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I stand corrected.

It doesn't mean it for sure but I would think the chances are high and that it'd be a safe assumption. I'd rather see snake banned before mk due to similar conditions

daisho

Smash Lord
It's really gay, I want it banned to. But posting on the forums "advising" people who ask for help to pick up ICs is not the way to do it. It just makes him look pathetic.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
It's really gay, I want it banned to. But posting on the forums "advising" people who ask for help to pick up ICs is not the way to do it. It just makes him look pathetic.
Considering he's much better than the people who he's advising and who normally give him ****, I don't think it matters what they think of him

daisho

Smash Lord
Considering he's much better than the people who he's advising and who normally give him ****, I don't think it matters what they think of him
All i'm saying is that after a loss, whether or not he could have won, he goes and complains about it for days on the forum...

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yeah, and it gets made fun of constantly. All I'm saying is that Doom is a nerd face, and that it doesn't matter that he gets criticism. If he's making more money than others off this game, I doubt he's going to value their opinion one way or the other. Especially if it's whining about his arrogance.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yeah, and it gets made fun of constantly. All I'm saying is that Doom is a nerd face, and that it doesn't matter that he gets criticism. If he's making more money than others off this game, I doubt he's going to value their opinion one way or the other. Especially if it's whining about his arrogance.
Wrong. If this were the case he would not reply 23432534543 times to no-names who question him. He cares ALOT, but he has doesn't have the ability to LISTEN. He aims to persuade, but can not be persuaded, even when he is wrong. He is being stubborn, foolish and very annoying alot of the time. Every thread I go into is him crying about this.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Wrong. If this were the case he would not reply 23432534543 times to no-names who question him. He cares ALOT, but he has doesn't have the ability to LISTEN. He aims to persuade, but can not be persuaded, even when he is wrong. He is being stubborn, foolish and very annoying alot of the time. Every thread I go into is him crying about this.
I don't value most people's opinions in this community. I still correct them when they are wrong. It's not something I lose sleep over.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I don't value most people's opinions in this community. I still correct them when they are wrong. It's not something I lose sleep over.
There is a difference between doing this and going to a MK BANNED tourny, losing, then b!tching about not having mk lmao.

Whoelse does this? Seriously? I couldn't use mk, Atomsk couldn't, xzax couldn't, squall couldn't( AND HE BEAT MAX WITHOUT MK), and plenty of others. DM knew mk was banned...and he didn't Enter. Much better route than entering and then talking **** about another player.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol im picking them up but thats not the way i wanna win. i mean like bcomming a better player by getting smarter.
But it wins regardless of your experience or skill! :)

Seriously... you have to get over it. You lost to a gay tactic, get over it.

Posting like a ****ing ****** on this website every five minutes about ICs chaingrabs won't get them banned.
I'm going to try and get it banned in the SBR. ;)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Idk about me vs Max. Like, I'd never ever go anything but MK vs ICs, but MK was banned (and there were 7 neutrals), and such rules deviate from the "standard" that the rankings require, while low tier tournaments actually do not.

I don't think it counting as a loss will hurt me because I'm currently the only one in the state with an actual win over him.
What win over him??

Edit: nvm Eazy said you mm him for 5 bucks. Good stuff.
I'm actually beating good players and doing well in singles again like I used to. I'm waaaaaaay better than people give me credit for. Imo I caught up to the same skill level people like Atomsk and ksizzle are at (2nd tier beneath M2K/Ally/ADHD/Anti), but I'm being held back massively by my Snake weakness.
Just in case you didn't know, we have always thought you were good, and when I mean good, I mean like pretty **** good.

But you have yet to switch most people's minds about you being on Atomsk/Ksizzle level. Atomsk may be in a recent small slump but everyone calls it a slump, they know he's gonna **** hard soon.

You just happen to be doing well with Ksizzle inactive, Spam inactive, Pierce inactive atm, and Kai inactive.

Also I think Zucco has a good chance at placing above you this season if he continues going to tourneys. But factually you probably would be 2nd on the rankings if it were made this day.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
after viridian, see you guys at pound 4! or never if i cant make it lolol

I also really hope this seasons top 4 to be

adhd
zucco
Cable
pierce

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
im gonna try and beat Donkey kong 64 and final fantasy 9 in 3 days. tho im already on disc 3 of ff9 but the begining of it. and DK64 is the best 64 game :lick: . then saw 6 this friday!!! and gay tourney saturday booo

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Also I think Zucco has a good chance at placing above you this season if he continues going to tourneys. But factually you probably would be 2nd on the rankings if it were made this day.
lol doubt it

Pierce, me, and Zucco are going to dethrone Atomsk at this rate and ksizzle won't even be ranked, though.

Everyone can have their own wrong opinion. Thank you for showing me yours.

Prove me wrong then. I aim to prove you wrong by continuing my improvements and continuing to do well.

Top Bottom