• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Zucco

Smash Master
I need a sponsor or something so I can keep going to tournaments lol. I'm going to try to place higher this season for sure. Ever since the circuit finale I feel as if I have gotten alot better(going even with Candy, Losing to Azen only because I let my nerves get the best of me, Overcoming Lucario's hardest Matchup even if I only did it once). Im coming for that spot Inui so you better be prepared. Fight me next time instead of Just letting me get the win, cause thats no fun for me and I cant get wins that way T_T.

Snake weakness? nah broski:

there's your weakness!

This season is going to be fun.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I suck against both characters pretty hard. I didn't want to play you and Candy...well, because I didn't feel like it after I got 4th and secured an AiB medal and I wanted to fight NinjaLink in pr0 over you and Candy.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
There are more than enough events. The season doesn't end until the end of November. Attend stuff.
I stopped caring about rankings since I only fear like very few people now. And dropping $60+ every 2 months, on video games, isn't easy.

I think with some experience I can reach up to you guys by the end of the year. (Now that I plan on using Snake lol jk Falco all day!) [Snake is dumb btw, his mistakes cost his opponents damage and his attack speed and output is ridiculous.]

Zucco

Smash Master
Fine fine, next time then. At least you see me as some sort of threat now which makes me happy. Oh and this is random but who are you teaming with for Max's Halloween thing?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fine fine, next time then. At least you see me as some sort of threat now which makes me happy. Oh and this is random but who are you teaming with for Max's Halloween thing?
Well if I fight you in something that involves cash, sure.

I had no reason to play you or Candy in that bracket. Getting 4th meant fighting NinjaLink instead of you two, which I prefered. I hate Snake and Lucario and didn't want to deal with such characters with $0 involved.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I need a sponsor or something so I can keep going to tournaments lol. I'm going to try to place higher this season for sure. Ever since the circuit finale I feel as if I have gotten alot better(going even with Candy, Losing to Azen only because I let my nerves get the best of me, Overcoming Lucario's hardest Matchup even if I only did it once). Im coming for that spot Inui so you better be prepared. Fight me next time instead of Just letting me get the win, cause thats no fun for me and I cant get wins that way T_T.

there's your weakness!

^ Clearly pumped. Walk that walk, kiddo.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

there's your weakness!

Epic post right here children.

Zucco

Smash Master
Zucco I just realized I never played you, but I recgonize your name on the aib chat a looooong time ago looooool
Yeah, we will play soon enough. I used to lurk around in the chat lol.

YO WELCOOM!!
This made me laugh hard for some reason.:laugh:
1st part:)
2nd:bee:
3rd:mad:

vvv now im doing the Taiga roll, get at me.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I feel like its hilarious because I feel that it COULD BE KEITARO IN THAT SUIT HAHAHAHA!

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
nvm i need to learn how to multiquote. anyways inui what u said about getting IC banned was to much.i think IC are beatabl. just pick up snake and dont u play him so just yeah then play that match up better.

and kelvin ur ranking list on how u wanna see that list is

adhd
zucco
cable
peirce.

there are many other players in Nj better then zucco and cable that wood get that spot before them. like me jk. i suck on lucario. hee should get bnanned.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
nvm i need to learn how to multiquote. anyways inui what u said about getting IC banned was to much.i think IC are beatabl. just pick up snake and dont u play him so just yeah then play that match up better.

and kelvin ur ranking list on how u wanna see that list is

adhd
zucco
cable
peirce.

there are many other players in Nj better then zucco and cable that wood get that spot before them. like me jk. i suck on lucario. hee should get bnanned.
A lot of people are inactive.

Ugh is this typing going to persist? I swear, you are the reason we should have post-birth abortion clauses in effect. I mean it's just atrociously annoying.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Kai......

WHY DID YOU QUOTE HIM?! Now I am cursed with seeing horrid spelling. I mean it's one thing to take shortcuts and say "nite" instead of "night" but this is terrible.

Back on topic....and now that I've read his post (curse you kai :laugh:)...I sat down and played friendlies with max. He explicitly told me he has a Snake problem, and I was going back and forth with him in Snake vs IC's. Inui just needs to step his Snake up.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai......

WHY DID YOU QUOTE HIM?! Now I am cursed with seeing horrid spelling. I mean it's one thing to take shortcuts and say "nite" instead of "night" but this is terrible.

Back on topic....and now that I've read his post (curse you kai :laugh:)...I sat down and played friendlies with max. He explicitly told me he has a Snake problem, and I was going back and forth with him in Snake vs IC's. Inui just needs to step his Snake up.
My bad XD. You're not the only one who hates that lol(I have several people on my ignore list as well). I wanna pick up Luigi, forget Snake. Weegee is just so slippery :(

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yeah Luigi definitely steps in a puddle of oil before every match xD

Sadly I'm thinking the same thing (forget snake). Wario seems to suit me better for some reason. Must be the mustache.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Don't give up on Fox though. He's pretty solid if you don't consider all the simple infinites some characters have on him...Those shenanigans break my heart, to be honest.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Don't give up on Fox though. He's pretty solid if you don't consider all the simple infinites some characters have on him...Those shenanigans break my heart, to be honest.
I'm not giving up on him. I have every intention of using him on Snake, and ROB. A few others possibly as well. He's still not good lol. The infinites confuse me. I don't see why they are allowed. They don't require skill, and they completely knock out 2 characters from the game(I know you've made this arguement in the past). AH well

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm not giving up on him. I have every intention of using him on Snake, and ROB. A few others possibly as well. He's still not good lol. The infinites confuse me. I don't see why they are allowed. They don't require skill, and they completely knock out 2 characters from the game(I know you've made this arguement in the past). AH well
1) OMG please go fox on me if I go Snake :laugh: I swear I've never played Rookie before in my life xD

Edit: in case Rookie name searches....you suck rookie! :D

2) Yeah I did make that argument, and I still believe it's ridiculous how Metaknight, a character who has no infinites (other than wall lock) is being considered for a ban all the time, but other brainless, overpowered, tactics that have 0 risk and 100% reward still live on as legal.

Personally it doesn't affect me anymore because I can't afford brawl tournies atm unless I have an amazing partner for doubles, so I have to venture into the brawl+ community and try my hand at winning $ in that. xD

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
1) OMG please go fox on me if I go Snake :laugh: I swear I've never played Rookie before in my life xD

Edit: in case Rookie name searches....you suck rookie! :D

2) Yeah I did make that argument, and I still believe it's ridiculous how Metaknight, a character who has no infinites (other than wall lock) is being considered for a ban all the time, but other brainless, overpowered, tactics that have 0 risk and 100% reward still live on as legal.

Personally it doesn't affect me anymore because I can't afford brawl tournies atm unless I have an amazing partner for doubles, so I have to venture into the brawl+ community and try my hand at winning $ in that. xD
1) If you beat my diddy in that matchup by a significant amount I would go Fox.

2) Very much agreed :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Question, if you were supposed to play someone in bracket.

And they forfeit.

Does that count as a win? (It does in bracket obv)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
IT SHOULD! Inui! GIMME THAT WIN FROM SAT!
The following message is a joke so that Sadaharu Inui does not become enraged and seek to destroy my home, friends, and family:

They only count as wins if you forfeit to Inui :laugh:

Edit: Vex...it's sad but true.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
In other news, Anti just won his GameBattles Winners Bracket quarters match.

Winners Semis next week

Winners Finals the week after.

If i get 1st im taking the $1,000 and taking you guys to a Chinese Restaurant.

:)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
In other news, Anti just won his GameBattles Winners Bracket quarters match.

Winners Semis next week

Winners Finals the week after.

If i get 1st im taking the $1,000 and taking you guys to a Chinese Restaurant.

:)
You're taking me? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

<333333

Top Bottom