• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Zucco

Smash Master
Send all Olimars to the great Keitaro!!

So I believe most people should have tourney ready MKs.

Anyone agree?
I probably would have lost to Juice if I didn't have my falco ready for him. I dont care what the Lucario boards say, Olimar is really hard for Lucario.

MK sucks!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I probably would have lost to Juice if I didn't have my falco ready for him. I dont care what the Lucario boards say, Olimar is really hard for Lucario.

MK sucks!
Good stuff dude, happy to hear you still use him.

I plan on using MK on ******** stages like Cruise, Brinstar, Delphino etc. Falco can't just cut it on half of these cp stages.

I'll you ROB, Snake, Wario, and Olimar in exchange for Falco, MK, DDD, and G&W. Sound good?
Sure :D

Except Wario, for some reason I have to go Diddy vs Wario cause Falco can't stop getting farted on *memories of Mr Clutch in crew battle where I took 2 stocks and he took 5 :laugh:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Except Wario, for some reason I have to go Diddy vs Wario cause Falco can't stop getting farted on *memories of Mr Clutch in crew battle where I took 2 stocks and he took 5 :laugh:[/FONT]
Go whoever you want, just keep Wario away from me :). Same with Robby, Snake, and Oli. Stupid characters anger me.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
List of Gay, unsmashlike characters as of now

1.Olimar
2.Diddy

Will complete list later

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I just had the strangest dream that envolved walking to Disneyland with Inui and uncovering a large pot farm ran by large black men. **** was scary ;_;

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
lol wtf

exciting
i once had this dream were i was in a jungle and there was this water fall and these barrles and we went down the niagra falls. and at the bottom when we got there were these ppl taking pictures and we were on land and all dressed up and then we went to the nickolodian slim show. and we that dream was me and this girl in my class.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I had a dream where some hot girl wanted to annihilate me and Eazy gave me logical excuses for why I should do her although I had a gf and I fell into his tricks.

**** you Eazy for tricking me even in my dreams.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I know winning doubles with double Ganon was extremely important to you, and I'm sorry that Trevor and I crushed your dreams. :(

Edit: That was to Inui.

Kai....go back to the 1950s where you belong :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I know winning doubles with double Ganon was extremely important to you, and I'm sorry that Trevor and I crushed your dreams. :(

Edit: That was to Inui.
Hah...

I think most of you would know what it actually is. ~_~

I usually sleep very little cuz that helps in forgetting dreams and sleep is a waste of time anyways, lulz.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
we are mad serious!!!!!!!
W/e, I just don't understand how it was funny.

Anyway Im doin teams practice with cpus and im d3 teaming with mario vs gaw n meta. This dude mario is gettin rocked right now n Im gettin kinda ma.

Edit, we ended up 3 stockin them n!ggas even with Nario's garbage *** output. I'ma beast.

Top Bottom