• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yeah, your brother has better hair atm 'cause I can't seem to manage mine perfectly recently...once it's back though, watch out.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I dare someone to hair money match Jamie Foxx. Madu has that fresh, picture perfect, crisp edge-up nowadays.

Before:

Lol, goofy mother****er!

After:

Not a single hair out of place. Madu has that preceding hairline.

Keitaro's homie, Ne-Yo, could learn a thing or two about proper, black hair-care:

His hairline is ****ed!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I almost didn't go to VC because of the length of my hair.
wtf?

Inui, you lost to will?
Yes, he is gdlk now.

which DK is better...Will or Cable?
Uh... I'd say Cable, but not by much, and Cable is notorious for squandering sadly.

Ok so apparently beating bleachigo and keitaro are bigger than beating kai, zen and will....
If you are still butthurt over the last list, Will wasn't a notable win at the time the current list was made.

I'll try to win you back fully as time goes by Kai. Inui makes me bring out my bad side sometimes in arguments though lol.
Sorry if honesty makes you mad.

Yeah, your brother has better hair atm 'cause I can't seem to manage mine perfectly recently...once it's back though, watch out.
iKon is way hotter than you. >_>;

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Uh... I'd say Cable, but not by much, and Cable is notorious for squandering sadly.
thats cuz cable always picked weird characters like wario, luigi and stuff. i told him to go all dk at viridian or i wont talk to him again lmao. and he did great. i hope he continues this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Don't get me started. I'll say this, I don't consider you high above me or zucco.
NJ

ADHD/ksizzle/Atomsk
*gap*
Inui
*gap*
Kai/Pierce/Zucco
etc.

That's how NJ is, and results and accomplishments overall reflect this. My ability to use far more characters than you guys and do way better in teams shows more overall ability and skill. That's reality.

I believe you were drunk at the time so stuff might have just come out.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
NJ

ADHD/ksizzle/Atomsk
*gap*
Inui
*gap*
Kai/Pierce/Zucco
etc.

That's how NJ is, and results and accomplishments overall reflect this. My ability to use far more characters than you guys and do way better in teams shows more overall ability and skill. That's reality.
Your CHOICE to use more characters has nothing to do with anything. We use the characters we want and still have success. We don't need to use the roster to compete. Wyatt uses one character and hes still way better than everyone else. If you'd wanna go by win/losses which would make more sense, you'd still be in front, but I certainly wouldn't call it big gap

Zucco

Smash Master
The PR is based on Singles, I dont even know why you would bring up how good you are in doubles since it has nothing to do with it at all. Do you really think our gap in singles is that big? I know for a fact that both Kai and I can beat you in singles, as we have done it before.

edit: what kai said about the character thing too.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I didn't say the gap was big, nor did I say I was talking only about singles.

I am simply noticably better at Brawl and especially Smash in general than you two. That's all. Noticably better. As in, there really isn't a debate about. You guys are good and can definitely take me on a good day, but it's clear that I'm the better Smasher. I'm not even trying to be cocky.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You just did say it.

Notice the SO is capitalized so it is stressed when zucco brought it up. Then you agreed to it right after
I said I could see myself saying that. It doesn't mean I'm right or actually believe it. A situation full of trash talk or alcohol would prompt me to say something that cocky.

Zucco

Smash Master
Ah alright, whatever you say Inui. Im just going to make sure I beat you in everything cept low tiers this weekend. :)

Zucco

Smash Master
get at us in low tiers too! see you in grand finals for both doubles events.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
get at us in low tiers too! see you in grand finals for both doubles events.
Is Nick going and entering? He told me he was going to hang out. I'm obviously aware that that would be untrue, but I didn't think he had said he was going to compete yet

Inui you are my team mate for low tiers right?

Zucco

Smash Master
Hes going just so he can make money. He doesnt care about the competitive side of brawl anymore.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui you are my team mate for low tiers right?
Yes.

Hes going just so he can make money. He doesnt care about the competitive side of brawl anymore.
He ain't gonna be making ****, lol. I'm done MK dittoing him; he's getting the Snake again, which used to always take his *** out. I'm also gonna give him the **** in teams. :)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yes.

He ain't gonna be making ****, lol. I'm done MK dittoing him; he's getting the Snake again, which used to always take his *** out. I'm also gonna give him the **** in teams. :)
Split LT singles, win LT doubles. Sounds like fun.

Meh I'll beat you all this weekend. I must call on the power of the great dave for assistance lol

Zucco

Smash Master
o ****, **** just got real!

Im not losing to you clowns in singles for sure! now to make sure I actually have a ride there.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
NJ

ADHD/ksizzle/Atomsk
*gap*
Inui
*gap*
Kai/Pierce/Zucco
etc.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised.
Lmao!!

I see Inui and Kai about the same level. Maybe Zucco is a lil better imho but if not then he's at the same level.

Same goes for Pierce being in the same level. I suck but will be godlike again soon.

Top Bottom