• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
thats cuz cable always picked weird characters like wario, luigi and stuff. i told him to go all dk at viridian or i wont talk to him again lmao. and he did great. i hope he continues this.
lol i wish u didnt...he told me he was considering going luigi vs me...which woulda been a free win with all the boss practice

Anyway skillwise, I think Malcolm should be a bit higher and Cable a massive amount higher. maybe im biased. you tell me

edit"roooooooooffffffllllllll @ that avatar

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Being good at brawl does not mean you are good at smash in general. But if you have only played brawl, you won't understand this idea.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
NJ

ADHD/ksizzle/Atomsk
*gap*
Inui
*gap*

Kai/Pierce/Zucco
etc.

That's how NJ is, and results and accomplishments overall reflect this. My ability to use far more characters than you guys and do way better in teams shows more overall ability and skill. That's reality.
Do I need to ftilt some sense back into you? :laugh:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
How lame. I was never a fan of throwing a sheet over myself then walking around for hours for candy that I don't eat anyway. What is the small baby going as?

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
tell him that, btw is sonic allowed for low tiers?

btw in that case ill come, and when im hungry ill go to some random persons house

how much you think are gona come?

daisho

Smash Lord
He could come trick-or-treat with us, lol...did anyone actually read the front post? :(
You said maybe if anyone's up for it. I was just hoping that meant no lol.

Ya im getting there like 7:15-7:30, you think I'll make singles? Either way I really have nothing better to do so I'm going.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
You'll make singles.

It gets dark way earlier than that now. :p

Big M, YOU tell him that. You live with the **** kid.

daisho

Smash Lord
The thing is... the people who interpret the bible try to be really strict on everything. So they aren't sure what starts the day (the day starts at night...) so to be strict they just say when it gets dark on friday the holiday starts and when the stars come out on saturday it ends. This week that is around 6:45 if I recall correctly... then it's like 40 min drive. And this week we change the clocks an hour so I'll be able to get to stuff a bit earlier (after this week).

Tl;dr Sabbath for jews sucks.

Zucco

Smash Master
If Sonic wasnt allowed, Inui would be winning low tiers instead of Kai. Thats it.

Edit: o wait forgot this guy
:ness:<<<<<hes gonna win!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
well you show that sonic has potential, i bet you can beat over 85% of the mks in the country easily, bet most other sonics cant do that. Your 6th in NJ with Sonic. Sonic is obviously good, just most sonics need to get better.
Sonic is NOT good. I accomplish things, not Sonic.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ahh SHIET, Inui whats this talk about you not teaming with Atomsk for pound 4?

Who are you with?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Inui

Banned via Warnings
A Dark.Pch vs Inui formal debate would be the best thing I could even imagine. The most unreasonable person in the universe against the person who will never ever give up a point; can you imagine the SIZE of the responses?
Do you agree, my loyal subjects? :laugh:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Sonic is NOT good. I accomplish things, not Sonic.
I mean no disrespect when I say this, because I believe your sonic is awesome. But you do realize that just because YOU know sonic's flaws, and how to beat him, doesn't mean that others do. And most people at this point will claim that " if you can't beat sonic you're an idiot" well what does that then say about beating them?

I've seen you beat really good people with sonic. But i'm also aware that MANY smashers simply do not know what to do vs the character. Same goes for alot of chars.

Regardless of whether in some theoretical space and time sonic is the most simple character to defeat, he is difficult to deal with in REAL LIFE. He is fast, he runs away, he has spinny attacks that most people don't understand. Also, like every sonic player is willing to go 2 the timer lol.

Forcing the fact that he is a bad character down people's throats, doesn't change the fact that he is actually a good tournament choice in many situations because of the surprise factor he offers, with or without his strengths/ weaknesses as a character.

What is happening is rarely what should/could be happening when it comes to this game.

Top Bottom