• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Zucco

Smash Master
Will's a beast, and since I don't have much DK experience I would be scared to fight him lol. Well I did go even in friendlies with him at SNES but still, Cable help me!

Zucco

Smash Master
beating Kai is better then beating any of those other 4 atm, but Zen hasn't done much recently and Will is finally showing his true power so its hard to judge.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
beating Kai is better then beating any of those other 4 atm, but Zen hasn't done much and Will is finally showing his true power so its hard to judge.
Luckily, you are not blinded by dislike.

I hope I don't come off as a pushover. I will not tolerate insults/slander/ or other nonsense.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Nah, I won't be losing to you.

I'd like to prove it a Kosha boy, but I'm not bringing money. (Just spectating)

Also I don't dislike you. I couldn't bring myself to hate someone over a game. I just don't feel like I could lose to you, evar.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
kai i have support that i'll be beating you <3
I've beaten both of you. Like I said, do not slander me. In this case(since you are posting directly to me) It's trash talk, or blind confidence. Either way you'll be getting the fox. Hope you know the matchup

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
fox is bad. i hope u know you'll get sent to losers in tourny or lose in the mm. i have also gotten ALOT better since got milk and i hope to practice wit kelvin b4 kosha boy making me get a whole lot better once agian.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Learn them? The Blue thing with shoes was your best shot.

Har Har I'm looking forward to beating you and earning back your respect.
What are you talking about?? I never said you were bad. You dont earn, or lose, my respect for playing a video game :laugh: Sonic was actually your best shot...the matchup is without a doubt in your favor. Fox and Diddy do much better but w/e.
fox is bad. i hope u know you'll get sent to losers in tourny or lose in the mm. i have also gotten ALOT better since got milk and i hope to practice wit kelvin b4 kosha boy making me get a whole lot better once agian.
Fine, then you should enjoy the matchup.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
It's not the match up, most of my wins comes off of experience. Obviously this isn't the only thing that factors in, but... Sonic, at the time, just tricked the crap out of me.

I practice too much against Fox and Diddy to not know what to do.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
It's not the match up, most of my wins comes off of experience. Obviously this isn't the only thing that factors in, but... Sonic, at the time, just tricked the crap out of me.

I practice too much against Fox and Diddy to not know what to do.
Your constant dash attacking and not spot dodging my charged smashes was confusing on my end but w/e. All the same, I dont mind diddy and fox vs falco. Unlike you, I wait for the match to conclude results so I'll leave it at that.

Are you going to Doom's? I have every intention of being there.

Zucco

Smash Master
If the Sonic player is tricking you Bleachigo, then that just means they are outplaying you. Once you take away Sonic's mindgames he basically has nothing left.

Fox isnt really bad, but maybe its just Rookie who's making me think this character is high tier lol.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
If the Sonic player is tricking you Bleachigo, then that just means they are outplaying you. Once you take away Sonic's mindgames he basically has nothing left.
exactly. also i beat bleachigo in a 5 doller mm against his diddy. he got mad and 22 mm against my wario wit his lucario. lost 7 dollers then said u ***** u dont have the balls to mm my falco. i dew. he suicdes twice i beat him. the next match i beat him and it was fair. he now ows me 14 dollers.

Zucco

Smash Master
Bleachigo told me hes only going out with friends because he knows girls who are gonna wear slutty costumes. You heard it hear first!
exactly. also i beat bleachigo in a 5 doller mm against his diddy. he got mad and 22 mm against my wario wit his lucario. lost 7 dollers then said u ***** u dont have the balls to mm my falco. i dew. he suicdes twice i beat him. the next match i beat him and it was fair. he now ows me 14 dollers.
lol get ***** by your bro Sergio!

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Bleachigo told me hes only going out with friends because he knows girls who are gonna wear slutty costumes. You heard it hear first!

lol get ***** by your bro Sergio!
u dont need to hear it anywere. isnt that why guys go out on holloween regardless. oh and zucco. r u going to kosha boy is so PLZ help me vs lucario. i have no ideea how to fight him.

Zucco

Smash Master
u dont need to hear it anywere. isnt that why guys go out on holloween regardless. oh and zucco. r u going to kosha boy is so PLZ help me vs lucario. i have no ideea how to fight him.
true I guess, and yeah I'm planning to go to Kosha boy. I don't want to miss another big tourney this season. I'll help you if you want I guess, honestly I dont know why people have such a hard time with this character though.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I did lose $14 to my bro today.

Too bad he doesn't have the balls to MM my Falco when I have more than 1 stock :)

Ayo Zucco! **** You and your eExploits. I'm not giving up bunny costumes to chill with you guys! (Though Zucco, Doom, and I could act around like jerks around some chicks for teh lolz, but I'd need to cut my hair before then.)

Edit: Since I can't change my avatar, I'll be having the scariest one for Halloween! <3 Inui

Zucco

Smash Master
I'll try to win you back fully as time goes by Kai. Inui makes me bring out my bad side sometimes in arguments though lol.

@bleachy-you need a haircut???? have you seen my jewfro? This thing is the essence of evil and I will be destroying it soon.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'll try to win you back fully as time goes by Kai. Inui makes me bring out my bad side sometimes in arguments though lol.

@bleachy-you need a haircut???? have you seen my jewfro? This thing is the essence of evil and I will be destroying it soon.
I almost didn't go to VC because of the length of my hair.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Ether, disliking someone's personality who happens to play brawl doesn't really seem foolish. Disliking them due to the way they play or something is dumb though

Top Bottom