• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
lol yes was that for me lol if u want to sure it dont bother me.

keit $5 m at VC or jg's if u goin?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hai guys, it's your doubles God, Keitaro. Bow in my presence.

Due to Keitaro, I, being a doubles God, I can double do anything, including double post.

Come to church with me at Drexel's tourney this Sunday and watch me send people to heaven.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Due to Keitaro, I, being a doubles God, I can double do anything, including double post.

Come to church with me at Drexel's tourney this Sunday and watch me send people to heaven.
you got ***** by us in losers and got 4th lololololol

you also lost to a team we beat while playing like ****

good stuff though I guess :laugh:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
you got ***** by us in losers and got 4th lololololol

you also lost to a team we beat while playing like ****

good stuff though I guess :laugh:
I guess this is true. Beating doubles demigods in winners and losing in losers must not be that impressive.

Keitaro, if we beat REAL doubles Gods like m2k and Ally, we can get ***** in losers, but it will still be amazing. We were foolish to think that these 2 were Godly enough to be Godly at all times and not only when they say they are playing godly.

Posts like those however, Inui, show how sensitive and insecure you are fyi. The fact that you feel the need to devalue our win, by claiming you played like crap, instead of congratulating 2 fellow NJ players who have never had success as a team on doing something that most teams can't do, shows a flaw in your character. I now deem you as a Whack person.

Eazy23

Smash Lord

Double post from the Doubles GOD, this was Hilarious Keitarous!!! I am Eazylioth, these are our Doubles God names!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Posts like those however, Inui, show how sensitive and insecure you are fyi. The fact that you feel the need to devalue our win, by claiming you played like crap, instead of congratulating 2 fellow NJ players who have never had success as a team on doing something that most teams can't do, shows a flaw in your character. I now deem you as a Whack person.
i didn't play like crap against your team, i played fine i think, i just lost and Atomsk got super *****

i played like crap against Minty/Doom (and so did Atomsk imo)

sorry if you misunderstood

you guys did good and then beat a pretty good team to take 4th

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I'm surprised at how r2 went tbh. Atomsk going wario was scary, marth vs wario in teams is sooooooo bad. I can't zone him and win because my partner needs help.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm surprised at how r2 went tbh. Atomsk going wario was scary, marth vs wario in teams is sooooooo bad. I can't zone him and win because my partner needs help.
Atomsk's Wario is really good usually. Idk wtf happened to him. Both matches I went Snake I got enough kills and did over 400 damage and didn't get *****, so I think I did fine. Atomsk then went Snake and got *****. Idk why he didn't just use Dedede or MK. He was whining about Dedede vs Falco for some reason even though Dedede clearly has the advantage in doubles. We owned SK92 and ADHD with his Dedede, lol.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Double snake is a stupid team combination, doesn't matter what stage it is. Whoever thought to go double snake between you two deserves a bop on the head. Better off with snake falcon jeez.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Double snake is a stupid team combination, doesn't matter what stage it is. Whoever thought to go double snake between you two deserves a bop on the head. Better off with snake falcon jeez.
Double Snake on Halberd is stupidly good. Atomsk just got owned, lol.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
So you thought of it?

*bops inui on the head*

Double Snake is a terrible team. They can't support each other at all. If double snake is fighting two rushdown characters, Snakes get *****. Snake can't save Snake offstage. Double Snake is just two good characters, and not a good team.

And stop blaming trevor for everything; no one is judging you/giving a crap.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Atomsk's Wario is really good usually. Idk wtf happened to him. Both matches I went Snake I got enough kills and did over 400 damage and didn't get *****, so I think I did fine. Atomsk then went Snake and got *****. Idk why he didn't just use Dedede or MK. He was whining about Dedede vs Falco for some reason even though Dedede clearly has the advantage in doubles. We owned SK92 and ADHD with his Dedede, lol.
I remember having alot of delicious snakes that set. Both you and Atomsk felt the sharp sting of my blade.:laugh:

And what makes you so sure that d3 has the advantage in teams?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So you thought of it?

*bops inui on the head*

Double Snake is a terrible team. They can't support each other at all. If double snake is fighting two rushdown characters, Snakes get *****. Snake can't save Snake offstage. Double Snake is just two good characters, and not a good team.
No, it was his idea.

And stop blaming trevor for everything; no one is judging you/giving a crap.
If it's his fault, it's his fault. It was my fault against ADHD and Ally, and I admit that easily. Neither of us gets mad over it. We just try harder next time.

And what makes you so sure that d3 has the advantage in teams?
No CG or laser camping.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
He aint gunna go snake n!gga. And Lmao at no 1 being scared of snake any more hahahaha. Spam is prolly the most scared smasher when it comes 2 snake now LMAO!!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I hate fighting him depending on how I'm playing. If I'm not reacting quickly enough, its prolly most worst mu as well. But when I'm on point, only the top mks are even a threat 2 me.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I hate fighting him depending on how I'm playing. If I'm not reacting quickly enough, its prolly most worst mu as well. But when I'm on point, only the top mks are even a threat 2 me.
He has to many options for me to be like "Okay this is what I'm going to do" (+ Fool around on XD)

Then he does better on my favorite (playable) stage, Battlefield. Everyone auto bans FD. :(

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Lmao, why don't you ask Pierce or myself about snake vs Marth tips. Then go back to your ROOTS, and **** snake like we do?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
He aint gunna go snake n!gga. And Lmao at no 1 being scared of snake any more hahahaha. Spam is prolly the most scared smasher when it comes 2 snake now LMAO!!
??

The only thing that scares me about Snake, as I have told you quite some time ago, is that his presence on the screen multiplies the chance that random bs is going to steal the match from you. If the other person doesn't get lucky and I want to win, I'm going to win.

Eazy23

Smash Lord

??

The only thing that scares me about Snake, as I have told you quite some time ago, is that his presence on the screen multiplies the chance that random bs is going to steal the match from you. If the other person doesn't get lucky and I want to win, I'm going to win.
So? What is confusing about what I said? If everyone else is like "hmmm I'm gunna **** snake!!!"

And you're like " meeeh, I could **** him, but he still scares be because of whatever reason"

You are still the most scared of everyone else, which is funny obviously. The fact that YOU have the least amount of confidence is hilarious 2 me. But I did forget about Inui.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
So? What is confusing about what I said? If everyone else is like "hmmm I'm gunna **** snake!!!"

And you're like " meeeh, I could **** him, but he still scares be because of whatever reason"

You are still the most scared of everyone else, which is funny obviously. The fact that YOU have the least amount of confidence is hilarious 2 me. But I did forget about Inui.
1 - EVERYONE else is not like "Snake = free win"
2 - I'm not saying he scares me. I'm saying random #'s scare me
3 - See 1.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
There was def a point in time where you SWORE snake was the best character in the game and that he beat everyone.

And I was obviously exaggerating about EVERYONE being so passive about snake, just the ones that really matter. It seemed to be a common theme, that is, people not being scared of snake.

Top Bottom