• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
im still a panelist chris. just not in juice. idk why a person has to represent a crew. im trying to be fair for everyone in the state. and if someone from a crew that doesnt have a person on the panel, they can speak up and say "hey whats up with this spot?" or something like that and well explain. anywho,

pierce is viable. me and wyatt inform him of everything when he has computer problems

anywho again, FF9 is calling me. if anything happens just IM me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
pierce is viable. me and wyatt inform him of everything when he has computer problems
You and Wyatt feeding him information you two see fit to feed him makes him more viable than a more active player that has access to the information himself and can actually post?

Riiiiight.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Zucco is more consistent on me? He's lost like 5 low tier tourny sets and won 1 normal tourny set, and that's the only normal tourny set we ever played. Kai beat me 2 times this season and lost 2 times.
i was goin by the post jg quoted here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8504100&postcount=11164

it lists kai loosing to u once and beating u once, and zucco beating u once with no losses

r u really gonna hold the low tiers to that high of an account? u have mk, zucco has lucario. that is NOT low tiers at all. if u want to rank players skill, then they have to be able to do their best. its the same argument people have wondering how much mk ban tournies should count for mk mains since they cant use their main. the general consensus is that it shouldnt count, since they cant use their main. guess what, in low tiers, zucco cant use lucario. r u really going to hold a $5 side event at high enough ground to determine these close accounts on the rankings?

even if kai is 2-2 with u (hoping thats regular tourney), though he has one more win on u than zucco does, atleast zucco hasnt lost to u, which = more consistent.

if its that close to it, then go down to a tie breaker, being player v player, which zucco wins since he has a positive count on kai. thats why i said in my post i wanna give it to zucco.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Here is my case im higher den Icon.

i beat

Daisho
Kingz Night mare
DXero
Que
Limit
Zen
D3k
Kai
Sneak808
some good diddy, i forgot who tho
Will
Deven3000
Ref
RedX
Lew
Orion(diddy)

Lost to

Keitaro
Pierced
Wes
Orion
Kai x2
Rhyme
Rookie
Malcolm
Ally

He beat

jg
sephiroth.com
fury
keit
km13
kingz
bleachigo
dave's gf
cloudfox

He lost to

bschung
.com
kai
shadow
mr clutch
allied

1. he wasnt as active
2. my wins in depth are better den his
my top 5 wins
1.Kai
2.Zen
3.Will
4.Orion(diddy)
5. daisho/Ref

his top 5 wins
1.Keitaro -falco
2. Bleachigo -falco
3. Cloudfox
4. JG
5.kingz
(^isnt he a falco killer?)

3. My top 3 losses are better, dunno if dis matters but w.e here-
mine: 1.Ally
2.Kai
3. Malcolm or pierced?

His: 1. shadow
2. Kai
3. .com

4. by opionion people say im better

thats my agruement ksizzsle, the panelists can determine the rest or w.e

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i was goin by the post jg quoted here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8504100&postcount=11164

it lists kai loosing to u once and beating u once, and zucco beating u once with no losses

even if kai is 2-2 with u (hoping thats regular tourney), though he has one more win on u than zucco does, atleast zucco hasnt lost to u, which = more consistent.
I am not a loss for anyone to ever be embarassed about, so losing to me hardly means anything. Somebody can lose to me 100 times during a season and still be ranked well.

Kai beat me twice. That matters more.

r u really gonna hold the low tiers to that high of an account? u have mk, zucco has lucario. that is NOT low tiers at all. if u want to rank players skill, then they have to be able to do their best. its the same argument people have wondering how much mk ban tournies should count for mk mains since they cant use their main. the general consensus is that it shouldnt count, since they cant use their main. guess what, in low tiers, zucco cant use lucario. r u really going to hold a $5 side event at high enough ground to determine these close accounts on the rankings?

if its that close to it, then go down to a tie breaker, being player v player, which zucco wins since he has a positive count on kai. thats why i said in my post i wanna give it to zucco.
I will hold a serious set involving mains for a cash prize in high regards. Yes.

Here is my case im higher den Icon.

i beat

Daisho
Kingz Night mare(lol)
DXero
Que
Limit
Zen
D3k
Kai
Sneak808
some good diddy, i forgot who tho
Will
Deven3000
Ref
RedX
Lew
Orion(diddy)

Lost to

Keitaro
Pierced
Wes
Orion
Kai x2
Rhyme
Rookie
Malcolm
Ally

He beat

jg
sephiroth.com
fury
keit
km13
kingz
bleachigo
dave's gf
cloudfox

He lost to

bschung
.com
kai
shadow
mr clutch
allied

1. he wasnt as active
2. my wins in depth are better den his
my top 5 wins his top 5 wins
1.Kai 1.Keitaro -falco
2.Zen 2. Bleachigo -falco
3.Will 3. Cloudfox
4.Orion(diddy) 4. JG
5. daisho/Ref 5.kingz
(^isnt he a falco killer?)
3. My top 3 losses are better, dunno if dis matters but w.e here-
mine: 1.Ally His: 1. shadow
2.Kai 2. Kai
3. Malcolm or pierced? 3. .com

thats my agruement ksizzsle, the panelists can determin the rest or w.e
So he beat Keitaro and Bleachigo, and you beat Kai because of Rainbow Cruise.

iKon wins.

Jesus Christ...please type in English.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMAO, Are you really going to say "He beat Kai because of Rainbow Cruise" a tournament win is a tournament win.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I already explained why Zen doesn't matter. He hasn't entered a tournament since April.

JG and Cloudfox > Will.

Zucco

Smash Master
I have a few pages to read of this, but @Kai, I didnt say Bull**** because I didnt think you could get that spot, but because Inui truely doesnt think I could be 5th in NJ material. I mean no disrespect to you and if you took it the wrong way, then I'm sorry.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I have a few pages to read of this, but @Kai, I didnt say Bull**** because I didnt think you could get that spot, but because Inui truely doesnt think I could be 5th in NJ material. I mean no disrespect to you and if you took it the wrong way, then I'm sorry.
Inui put me as 5th when he posted the rankings, your next post said "bull****". I took it exactly the way it was presented

Zucco

Smash Master
I cant believe im being judged off my low tier results. Leave it to New Jersey to make me never enter a low tier tourney again. I'll make Kosha Boy my last one since I promised Atomsk I would team with him.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I cant believe im being judged off my low tier results. Leave it to New Jersey to make me never enter a low tier tourney again. I'll make Kosha Boy my last one since I promised Atomsk I would team with him.
Lol, this type a thing is why a lot of people stopped caring. Don't worry about rankings, just do your best. 5th, 6th? Literally does not matter at all.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
As I said before Low Tier sets IMO should not count towards the power ranking. I said before that the main issue with the sets is that it is billed as a side tournament. With that in mind a player can just say he was messing around cause he is in a cheap tournament.

I also do not find that someone has a main unless they state it 100% clearly. Remember when we called Ninjalink a diddy main and he constantly argued he was not?

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
At doom- Just because he hasent entered a tournament doesnet mean he hasent played... besides even if he hasent played hes still better than bleachigo.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Dan was at my house. (Being mad leegit ZB status, we all train together)
Unless you are Verizon, you don't really get signal at my place.

Edit: My nutsack over jelly filled toast > My brothers 8 Falco slaying characters > Zens Falco

I'm pretty sure thats how life stands right now.
(I'm willing to do a doubles MM with Keitaro vs Zen/Will, then bet my money in singles versus Will/BigM. [I'd do Zen too, but the ditto is pointless])

Zucco

Smash Master
Lol, this type a thing is why a lot of people stopped caring. Don't worry about rankings, just do your best. 5th, 6th? Literally does not matter at all.
Well, I like to be represented correctly. I play Low tier because honestly, Ness is my favorite character in the game. I have the most fun playing him, much more fun then I will get playing any other character in the game. Problem is, he sucks. Low tiers lets me actually Compete with characters that don't literally **** Ness, and for awhile I actually enjoyed Low tiers more than any other event. Right now I just wish low tier tourneys didn't even exist though, as a small side event where I cant even use the character I've gotten all my big wins from will count against me because my Ness isn't up to par with Kai's sonic or Inui's Ike. Fact is I can beat both those Characters If I were allowed to use Lucario, my true Main. So why should Inui base My consistency with him based on a character I only use for Fun? Please don't bring up my win with Bleachigo. He honestly didn't know how to fight Ness and I literally put that fact on the line in hopes of Finally beating him.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
ok if for ANY reason im not over icon, and then were even. In that case it maybe should be decided by opinion of who people think are better. like a panelist vote or sometin.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
ok if for ANY reason im not over icon, and then were even. In that case it maybe should be decided by opinion of who people think are better. like a panelist vote or sometin.
They all just told you why you are under him. Why would you suggest that?

Edit: KNM is a Smash Ace. I thought it was n00b, journyman, master? Is ace new?

daisho

Smash Lord
They all just told you why you are under him. Why would you suggest that?

Edit: KNM is a Smash Ace. I thought it was n00b, journyman, master? Is ace new?
Yup. Really depressing, I was about to hit 1000 posts and become a non-journeyman and then all of a sudden they come out with a new update and my name changes.

I can't wait until I get good enough to be on this PR, will be so much fun arguing :)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yup. Really depressing, I was about to hit 1000 posts and become a non-journeyman and then all of a sudden they come out with a new update and my name changes.

I can't wait until I get good enough to be on this PR, will be so much fun arguing :)
Saturday school wont let this happen

daisho

Smash Lord
Saturday school wont let this happen
Daylight savings time is a wonderful thing. Basically sundown happens earlier so I am free starting 5:30 for a month or so meaning I can make it to a couple of tournaments for singles. That in addition to a Sunday tourney or two could get me the required three per season. I just need to get around the whole not having anybody to practice with therefore I suck problem.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I already explained why Zen doesn't matter. He hasn't entered a tournament since April.

JG and Cloudfox > Will.
qft

How does it involve mains if Kai can't use Diddy, you can't use MK/Snake, and Zucco can't use Lucario?

I really don't understand this.
I main Ike. Kai mains Sonic.

I'm not even counting Zucco's low tier performance at all.

You're not. Please show an instance of where your low tier sets mattered at all in the rankings.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Daylight savings time is a wonderful thing. Basically sundown happens earlier so I am free starting 5:30 for a month or so meaning I can make it to a couple of tournaments for singles. That in addition to a Sunday tourney or two could get me the required three per season. I just need to get around the whole not having anybody to practice with therefore I suck problem.
It would much easier to say, everything I'm forced to do on Saturday is based on a lie, and live your life the way you want to.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
qft

I main Ike. Kai mains Sonic.

I'm not even counting Zucco's low tier performance at all.

You're not. Please show an instance of where your low tier sets mattered at all in the rankings.
Hes trying to take away my win vs you due to LT. Its diminishing my list, not improving his own. It seems so anyway.

Top Bottom