• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Pierce will not pick up his ****ing fone. as of right now its looking like inui thinks hes the only panelist. tbh i dont even know who the ****s a panelist anymore.

and stop changing ur freaking words around lucas. you said we look at everything. so were going to.

Kai

Tournament wins this season/money matches

Blue
Wes
Doom(twice)
Inui
Keitaro
Yes!(twice)
Shadow
Ikon
Feugo
Bleachigo
Random TL guy that goes to VC
BigM(twice)
Phillyrider
Remix
Vex
Cloudfox
chibo
juice
.com

Losses this season

Fatal
BSChung
Big M
ADHD
Ally
Inui
Zucco
Snakeee

thats kais stuff vs

Zucco

Money matches wins

dmbrandon 2-0

Money match losses

Bleachigo 1-2

tournament losses this season

Ksizzle x2 0-2 x 2
R00kie 1-2
Bleachigo 1-2
ADHD 0-2
Snakeee 0-2
Shadow x3 1-2, 0-2, 1-3
Ally 0-2

Tournament wins this season

pierce7d(2-1)
Shugo(2-1)
Eazy(2-1)
Captain Awesome(2-0)
papli(2-0)
PD(2-0)
Cloudfox(2-0)
poot(2-0)
Allied(2-0)
Rookie(2-1)
Bleachigo(2-1)
Kid(2-1)
Izumi(2-1)
Juice(2-1)
Inui(2-0)
Snakeee(2-0)
Kai(2-1)
DMbrandon(2-0)

you should know who deserves the better spot.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
that list is being removed untill ALL the panelists look at it. Now the panelists are pierce, inui, and ksizzle.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Pierce will not pick up his ****ing fone. as of right now its looking like inui thinks hes the only panelist. tbh i dont even know who the ****s a panelist anymore.

and stop changing ur freaking words around lucas. you said we look at everything. so were going to.

Kai

Tournament wins this season/money matches

Blue
Wes
Doom(twice)
Inui
Keitaro
Yes!(twice)
Shadow
Ikon
Feugo
Bleachigo
Random TL guy that goes to VC
BigM(twice)
Phillyrider
Remix
Vex
Cloudfox

Losses this season

Fatal
BSChung
Big M
ADHD
Ally
Inui
Zucco
Snakeee

thats kais stuff vs

Zucco

Money matches wins

dmbrandon 2-0

Money match losses

Bleachigo 1-2

tournament losses this season

Ksizzle x2 0-2 x 2
R00kie 1-2
Bleachigo 1-2
ADHD 0-2
Snakeee 0-2
Shadow x3 1-2, 0-2, 1-3
Ally 0-2

Tournament wins this season

pierce7d(2-1)
Shugo(2-1)
Eazy(2-1)
Captain Awesome(2-0)
papli(2-0)
PD(2-0)
Cloudfox(2-0)
poot(2-0)
Allied(2-0)
Rookie(2-1)
Bleachigo(2-1)
Kid(2-1)
Izumi(2-1)
Juice(2-1)
Inui(2-0)
Snakeee(2-0)
Kai(2-1)
DMbrandon(2-0)

you should know who deserves the better spot.
Shouldnt that settle it?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
then present a good case big m. gimme your wins and if you can, his wins. theres still time apparently so hurry

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I have nothing else this season besides a 2-1 win in a $5 MM against dmbrandon from Saturday (my Falco vs. his MK). Otherwise, my record remains the same (I didn't enter singles).

Edit: Also, would that get Falco listed next to my name on the rankings? That'd be super special awesome. He's definitely a legitimate main of mine now.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'm surprised everyone is against me tbh, except you Luc. Looking it over I say it looks like I'd be 5th but w/e. Like I said, no big deal.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm surprised everyone is against me tbh, except you Luc. Looking it over I say it looks like I'd be 5th but w/e. Like I said, no big deal.
Being as funny, awesome, arrogant, and as good as you are...it just comes with those amazing positives. I've dealt with it for years.

Also, you're in Enemy Controller and not 100% Juice. :laugh:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lmao good **** selling yourself out inui.

and kai, im not trying to be against you. im just trying to see whos beter off as 5th in nj. im not biased unlike....

daisho

Smash Lord
Blue
pierce7d​
Wes
Shugo​
Doom
Eazy​
Doom
Captain Awesome​
Inui
DMbrandon​
Inui
papli​
Keitaro
PD​
Yes!
Cloudfox​
Yes!
poot​
Shadow
Allied​
Ikon
Rookie​
Feugo
Bleachigo​
Bleachigo
Kid​
TL GUY VC
Izumi​
BigM
Juice​
BigM
Inui​
Phillyrider
Snakeee​
Remix
Kai​
Vex
DMbrandon​
Cloudfox

chibo

juice

.com

Just arrange these in skill order and it should be fairly easy to tell. Unfortunately I don't have enough knowledge of the region to do that.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Zucco- saying me 5th instead of him is "Bull****". Nice way to put it.

Bleachigo and Edd- Meatriding, no further explaination needed.

Jg- saying a win vs me should settle it when it should be well known thats insuffient.

kelvin- not listing my wins vs PA ranked players.(you explained this though.)

Daisho- Some people are debatable in terms of skill over others.

What a crowd

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Not to mention Zucco also has the Snakeee win and is more consistent on Inui. It's a close debate, could go to either.

I almost wanna give the nod to zucco

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yeah sorry about that i was unaware. i just know u lost to snakeee and zucco. i edited the post and added the other 3

chibo arent you an admin or something?

plz take the list off.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lmao good **** selling yourself out inui.

and kai, im not trying to be against you. im just trying to see whos beter off as 5th in nj. im not biased unlike....
Hmm? I was more saying that the 100% Juice members are in here jerking off to Zucco's recent tournament. Sorry for not clarifying. I'm not biased and trying to get a mediocre player on the rankings in the first place like you want to because of one win despite multiple horrible losses.

Not to mention Zucco also has the Snakeee win and is more consistent on Inui. It's a close debate, could go to either.

I almost wanna give the nod to zucco
Zucco is more consistent on me? He's lost like 5 low tier tourny sets and won 1 normal tourny set, and that's the only normal tourny set we ever played. Kai beat me 2 times this season and lost 2 times.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
yeah sorry about that i was unaware. i just know u lost to snakeee and zucco. i edited the post and added the other 3

chibo arent you an admin or something?

plz take the list off.
Its ok. I was just explaining the reasoning behind my previous comment. I trust you on the panel whether I'm 5th or not

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
zucco- Saying Me 5th Instead Of Him Is "bull****". Nice Way To Put It.

Bleachigo And Edd- Meatriding, No Further Explaination Needed.

Jg- Saying A Win Vs Me Should Settle It When It Should Be Well Known Thats Insuffient.

Kelvin- Not Listing My Wins Vs Pa Ranked Players.(you Explained This Though.)

Daisho- Some People Are Debatable In Terms Of Skill Over Others.

What A Crowd
U Mad Bro?

Max Ketchum

It's ridiculously close. Imo, it comes down to:

Shadow, Inui, Vex, Doom x2, Bleachigo

vs.

Snakeee, Inui, Kai, dmbrandon x2, Bleachigo

Correct me if I'm wrong, but head-to-head records should be used as tiebreakers. Those records look relatively even to me, especially considering Zucco has more wins towards the end of the season. Activity is a tie. The only factor deciding this draw would be Zucco's win over Kai, but otherwise it's pretty deadlocked.

Max Ketchum

Okay, Inui x2 then (both in normal tourney?). Add Shugo to Zucco's list (forgot about that one).

Kai also has a slightly worse loss record (bschung and Big M).

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
It's ridiculously close. Imo, it comes down to:

Shadow, Inui, Vex, Doom x2, Bleachigo

vs.

Snakeee, Inui, Kai, dmbrandon x2, Bleachigo

Correct me if I'm wrong, but head-to-head records should be used as tiebreakers. Those records look relatively even to me, especially considering Zucco has more wins towards the end of the season. Activity is a tie. The only factor deciding this draw would be Zucco's win over Kai, but otherwise it's pretty deadlocked.
Make this guy a panelist, since kelvin left, juice don't have anyone on it. Not saying cause he also says Zucco, but one person from each crew should be on it and this guy aint biased

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Okay, Inui x2 then (both in normal tourney?). Add Shugo to Zucco's list (forgot about that one).

Kai also has a slightly worse loss record (bschung and Big M).
It doesn't matter what the setting was.

They were both serious sets involving a cash prize involving our mains.

Make this guy a panelist, since kelvin left, juice don't have anyone on it. Not saying cause he also says Zucco, but one person from each crew should be on it and this guy aint biased
I want him to be a panelist. He attends things and enters. He follows results closely. Pierce doesn't.

Max Ketchum

While I think that matches in a low tier environment should count as well (if they're including serious mains and money), the panel has not reached an official decision on that so far. Also, you yourself said that Ike vs. Sonic is impossible at Palpi's. I'm not trying to discredit Kai whatsoever, but I'm just trying to avoid leaving anything out.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
While I think that matches in a low tier environment should count as well (if they're including serious mains and money), the panel has not reached an official decision on that so far. Also, you yourself said that Ike vs. Sonic is impossible at Palpi's. I'm not trying to discredit Kai whatsoever, but I'm just trying to avoid leaving anything out.
Kai beat one of my legit actual true real tournament mains for money twice.

End of story.

daisho

Smash Lord
Daisho- Some people are debatable in terms of skill over others.
Ya of course, I was saying as in Amazing High Med Low Useless catagories, Doom basically just did that and it seemed pretty even, but with another win over a High player (Inui) you basically win i think?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
You dont know that for a fact inui if pierce doesnt pay attention. he most certainly does. he just needs to pick up his fone >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You dont know that for a fact inui if pierce doesnt pay attention. he most certainly does. he just needs to pick up his fone >_>
oh so we can't even reach him on the internet

oh yeah his computer doesn't work or some ****

LOL @ him being considered viable as a panelist when he can't actively check results or post or anything and he has bad activity

Doom all day!

Top Bottom