• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Whats the first event in the new season if you don't mind me asking?
The season ended on September 27th. Anything after that is the first event of the season. After eight weeks, the next list will come out.

@Chris: Did you forget to archive the old list in the archive post? =/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Doubles:
- 1. Inui
2. ksizzle
3. Atomsk
4. ADHD
- 5. MalcolmM
6. Zucco
7. dmbrandon
8. Doom
9. Ether
- 10. Orion

Yay :)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ugh inui how many times did i tell you on aim this week? like 3 times? everytime u showed me the list. i use lucario too. put mk snake and lucario for me chris. plz and thanks

Zucco

Smash Master
zucco i have to leave at the same time to go to a year book class. its good bcuz i get credits for it. also hard to believe im actually a good student.

also falco vs snake who has the advantage. and dooms falco is scary. i can beat it but its godd. def. top 5 in state. and i wanna play zucco tho i wood get *****.
get at my Falco next time, ill show ya my skillz.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Why is Kai above Zucco in singles?

and why is Zucco so low in doubles?

i dont care about this stuff, i just wanna tell you you're wrong cause all of you care.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
bull****..
iKon for best NJ Falco SLAYER!!!!

And why is Zucco so low on both lists?
cause, I'm the new guy. lol I dunno but it aint offical and I dont really care about that doubles PR anymore.

i dont care about this stuff, i just wanna tell you you're wrong cause all of you care.
Nice people

Zucco

Smash Master
When The rest of The panelists come in and say whats on their mind, than ill stop going against The PRs decision, regardless if I'm still behind you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
actually lol that list hasnt been decided on all the panelists yet. take it off
What are you going to change?

Nothing.

Malcolm's been ****** doubles the whole season, even just the other day. Zucco did awful and only has two good tournaments in doubles. ADHD has outdone Zucco in doubles by quite a bit, especially at the most recent event. In fact, ADHD has done better every time.

Nothing changed in the singles list since we agreed upon it besides Zucco going above Malcolm because Zucco has done significantly more this season and Malcolm did eh at the last tournament of the season.

You don't attend events or follow results.

rankings seem really accurate
Yup.

Zucco

Smash Master
I dont care where I'm placed in doubles. Nobody is going to care who is on that list anyway.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I dont care where I'm placed in doubles. Nobody is going to care who is on that list anyway.
So you're problem is that you wish to be above Kai and think you should be because of one tournament.

Sorry, not happening. One tournament <<< rest of season. Kai has a bajillion MM wins that you probably don't know about, btw.

Zucco

Smash Master
List them than so I would know.

heres my stuff again, no low tiers in this btw.

Money matches wins

dmbrandon 2-0

Money match losses

Bleachigo 1-2

tournament losses this season

Ksizzle x2 0-2 x 2
R00kie 1-2
Bleachigo 1-2
ADHD 0-2
Snakeee 0-2
Shadow x3 1-2, 0-2, 1-3
Ally 0-2

Tournament wins this season

pierce7d(2-1)
Shugo(2-1)
Eazy(2-1)
Captain Awesome(2-0)
papli(2-0)
PD(2-0)
Cloudfox(2-0)
poot(2-0)
Allied(2-0)
Rookie(2-1)
Bleachigo(2-1)
Kid(2-1)
Izumi(2-1)
Juice(2-1)
Inui(2-0)
Snakeee(2-0)
Kai(2-1)

Zucco

Smash Master
I already listed them. Quit being an ******* and go look for yourself like I told you to the other day. This is ********
I already looked at that list, but Inui said you had "a bajillion MM wins" and I don't see a bajillion wins on there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I already listed them. Quit being an ******* and go look for yourself like I told you to the other day. This is ********
qft

List them than so I would know.

heres my stuff again, no low tiers in this btw.

Money matches wins

dmbrandon 2-0

Money match losses

Bleachigo 1-2

tournament losses this season

Ksizzle x2 0-2 x 2
R00kie 1-2
Bleachigo 1-2
ADHD 0-2
Snakeee 0-2
Shadow x3 1-2, 0-2, 1-3
Ally 0-2

Tournament wins this season

pierce7d(2-1)
Shugo(2-1)
Eazy(2-1)
Captain Awesome(2-0)
papli(2-0)
PD(2-0)
Cloudfox(2-0)
poot(2-0)
Allied(2-0)
Rookie(2-1)
Bleachigo(2-1)
Kid(2-1)
Izumi(2-1)
Juice(2-1)
Inui(2-0)
Snakeee(2-0)
Kai(2-1)
Set counts don't matter. Useless clutter.

Anyways, you're stuff isn't as impressive as Kai's.

Low tier stuff is important if mains are involved (like Kai's Sonic, my Ike, Vex's Bowser, Rhyme's Samus, PRiDE's Yoshi, etc. etc. you get it by now).

Zucco

Smash Master
qft

Set counts don't matter. Useless clutter.

Anyways, you're stuff isn't as impressive as Kai's.

Low tier stuff is important if mains are involved (like Kai's Sonic, my Ike, Vex's Bowser, Rhyme's Samus, PRiDE's Yoshi, etc. etc. you get it by now).
I asked ksizzle, he wanted all that set stuff and told me not to list low tier nonsense. Im just going to wait for him to get back.

Zucco

Smash Master
as if I remember which wins count and which dont. I beat pride on saturday but thats all I think mattered from that day.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I asked ksizzle, he wanted all that set stuff and told me not to list low tier nonsense. Im just going to wait for him to get back.
I'm telling you otherwise.

Set counts do not matter. I have no idea why they would beyond being a tiebreaker in very close calls, but there are no close calls this season.

Just because ksizzle doesn't exist in low tier tournaments doesn't mean the rest of us don't either. A lot of us have extremely good low tiers we do bust out in real tournaments to score legit wins, so low tier tournaments can matter based on the sets. If someone beats my Ike in a low tier tournament, they just outplayed one of my best characters in a match-up not worse than 60/40 either way with money on the line. That is legit. Cloudfox, Shugo, and Kai beat me this season because of this.

as if I remember which wins count and which dont. I beat pride on saturday but thats all I think mattered from that day.
Yes, PRiDE matters.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Whats the point of Papli's tounry then?

You said it was the last one and everyone's last chance.

Zucco stepped it up and beat you, Snakee and Kai.

@ Inui

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Whats the point of Papli's tounry then?

You said it was the last one and everyone's last chance.

Zucco stepped it up and beat you, Snakee and Kai.

@ Inui
Yes, which put him up one spot from what ksizzle and I had him at in the first place, actually.

However, his miserable doubles performance dropped him below ADHD in doubles because ADHD did really well.

Top Bottom