• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Everything will be cool by Tuesday. Then the small child will be able to insult me via AIM once more XD
haha. i hope you know a lot about gemoetry!! i'm really not doing well cuz my teacher is just terrible. she's foreign and talks/writes extremely fast. i never know what's going on and have no clue on what to do for the hws!

hurry it up man! loll

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
haha. i hope you know a lot about gemoetry!! i'm really not doing well cuz my teacher is just terrible. she's foreign and talks/writes extremely fast. i never know what's going on and have no clue on what to do for the hws!

hurry it up man! loll
Familiar with the term affirmative action? Sounds like it paid off for your teachers wallet. I'm dying without my laptop and 360 at home. Ive just been going out a lot...hurting my pockets lol

Zucco

Smash Master
i beat

jg
sephiroth.com
fury
bloodcross ( i beat him 12 times. not tourny but u dont lose that many times and not give it ur all)
keit
km13
kingz
bleachigo
dave's gf
cloudfox
others who i dont know bcuz got milk wasnt updated

i lost to

bschung
.com
kai
shadow
mr clutch
allied
edit: never mind, I didnt know keit was keitaro at first.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
OMFG I wish this thread would go back to the days when people like Alex Triad, copycat, El, Eggm etc posted. All of you children are so F*cking annoying with your b!tching about rankings.

You realize NOTHING changes when you get ranked right? No one is going to know you, no one is going to care. Stop playing for accolade, and play to get better.

This is the only thing making me feel better!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYWcuD77lwo&NR=1

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
What??

Ikon has his bro and jg.

You have Zen and me.

You're above
True. Big M is is much better than Ikon. And friendlies dont matter, its tourney that count.

and tony hawks my brother. stop lying
you fail....

Ikon is maddddd dumb lol you cant beat zen i dont care AT ALL how much falco experience you have. Also my bro beat will and i dont know if the win against kai means anything since hes a scrub(<3333 lmao)also lol and you please dont say anything about me defending my brother because i WOULD NEVER even from a person as dumb and arrogant as you are. So please stop posting and dont reply to this unless you have a good defensive on your part.

EDIT: i would never defend my brother unless he was actually right that is.
I agree, it does not matter the expierience you've had, you will not beat zen. Never in your life will you 2 stock zen, ikon. Dont get ahead of yourself. And big M has impressed me at the past tourneys. His sandbag mode is off and hes been beating some really good people. He beat will and zen. and almost made a comeback on ally at powerplay. In my opinion, hes much better than you.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Imo, iKon > BigM.

Zen CERTAINLY is not a noteworthy win. That guy hasn't attended a tournment since APRIL (excluding the Gauntlet BigM beat him at). Also, iKon definitely would beat Zen, as irrelevant as it is. Dude is a ****ing Falco slayer, almost at the level Eazy/Pierce are.

One fluke win vs. Kai is not worth wins over Keitaro, JG, and Bleachigo.

EDIT: Kai, call me please. 973 513 3794

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Imo, iKon > BigM.

Zen CERTAINLY is not a noteworthy win. That guy hasn't attended a tournment since APRIL (excluding the Gauntlet BigM beat him at). Also, iKon definitely would beat Zen, as irrelevant as it is. Dude is a ****ing Falco slayer, almost at the level Eazy/Pierce are.

I dont have minutes so I'm not using it till tomorrow night. What do you need?

Max Ketchum

Wondering if you'd be able to pick me and Wyatt up from my house on your way down to Inui's tomorrow night.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
big m lost to brinstar/ myself :D

but he really did get alot better, hes not some random scrub lol
dont forget i did sd while i had first kill which did **** up the match for me, it was my first time ever cping der and its never happening again :) but you were real good, and it was ggs. just i NEVER lost to marth when i get first kill, besides pierced i think.

edit: is JG gonna be on dis next pr? also it wasnt a fluke win against kai, when we played at powerplay i won 1st match and had a 60 to 30% lead 2nd stock, it was really close to being another "fluke", last match was a disaster though. you can also say ikons beating his brother/keitaro was a fluke since he never loses to falco

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
dont forget i did sd while i had first kill which did **** up the match for me, it was my first time ever cping der and its never happening again :) but you were real good, and it was ggs. just i NEVER lost to marth when i get first kill, besides pierced i think.

edit: is JG gonna be on dis next pr? also it wasnt a fluke win against kai, when we played at powerplay i won 1st match and had a 60 to 30% lead 2nd stock, it was really close to being another "fluke", last match was a disaster tho
If you're going to bring it up i'll comment too. You beat my diddy legit. You've lost every round to my Sonic we've played except one on Rc which cost me the match. That round was a fluke. I died at mid percent due Dair lag after rc spawned a platform under me as I used the move. Either way the win is yours but if you insist on commenting on it, i'll do the same

Max Ketchum

I got Atomsk to last stock 90% game 3 and it's not being counted towards my accomplishments. I also had a 2 stock 77% to 1 stock 0% lead at one point, it doesn't mean much. Kai won (by a large margin third game, so you say), and from what I hear the first set only ended the way it did because of a silly Rainbow Cruise gimmick.

JG is not going to be ranked. He'll probably be honorary, he hasn't gone to much this season.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
jg has no maps, viridian, got milk, dynasty. plz check stuff before posting info like he isnt getting ranked. you couldve said probably or im not sure. anyways. im making my list right now. obviously gonna be one that is subject to change cuz of this saturdays tourney.

and everyone, like big_m, kai, etc. im looking at EVERY SMASHER around ever tourney around nj area. i already have all your accomplishemtns and if its not psoted anywhere ill ask you myself.

also one more thing. the panelists are pierce, eazy, inui, and myself corect?

Max Ketchum

Wasn't indicating that he was inactive, just that he didn't have a record powerful enough to crack top 15 (but with the recent win over Shadow, now knowing that it's entirely counting, he does).

daisho

Smash Lord
I watched that match and really thought BigM was gonna win the set... Kai's sonic is so fun to watch.

I am going to get good and start beating good people. Just make more tourneys on sundays please :)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I watched that match and really thought BigM was gonna win the set... Kai's sonic is so fun to watch.

I am going to get good and start beating good people. Just make more tourneys on sundays please :)
Ugggghhh Saturday school. Shame on you for thinking my Sonic loses

Ikon uses Snake and mk as far as i know

Orion*

Smash Researcher
diddy is tied for my 4th with D3.... idk why it was listed as a win in the first place LOL.

my diddys significantly worse than my snake, wich is around my falco, wich is significantly worse than my mk, wich is DWARFED when i camp with mk.

through that and you still had to win game one (wich gives you the CP) with me losing a full stock at 0 to a controller malfunction. when i went back to BF i won decisively.

im not trying to trash you but its slightly insulting to even put that up in the first place.... on a more awesome note.

ME VS THAT FOX AT THAT TOURNY WAS SO FUNN XDDDDD

KAI GET CHAIN GRABBED BY METAKNIGHT, LOL! <3

EDIT: YES MORE SUNDAY TOURNYS!!!!! saturday school sucks >_<

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
diddy is tied for my 4th with D3.... idk why it was listed as a win in the first place LOL.

my diddys significantly worse than my snake, wich is around my falco, wich is significantly worse than my mk, wich is DWARFED when i camp with mk.

through that and you still had to win game one (wich gives you the CP) with me losing a full stock at 0 to a controller malfunction. when i went back to BF i won decisively.

im not trying to trash you but its slightly insulting to even put that up in the first place.... on a more awesome note.

ME VS THAT FOX AT THAT TOURNY WAS SO FUNN XDDDDD

KAI GET CHAIN GRABBED BY METAKNIGHT, LOL! <3

EDIT: YES MORE SUNDAY TOURNYS!!!!! saturday school sucks >_<
lol thats why i put(diddy) by the side, your diddy was good though. it ***** wifi too lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
LOL I know right Kelvin got 3 Dthrows in a row. WTF!!!

Poor feugo...I taunted, he missed upsmash AND held charge then got fsmashed...i felt like an *** after that

Orion*

Smash Researcher
diddy is amazing on wifi. i beat trevors wario in a set... i serioudly doubt i could do that without input delay >_<. but i usually underrate myself apparently, so maybe im wrong.

does anyone know what tourny is on the 3rd?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
diddy is amazing on wifi. i beat trevors wario in a set... i serioudly doubt i could do that without input delay >_<. but i usually underrate myself apparently, so maybe im wrong.

does anyone know what tourny is on the 3rd?
Your diddy is better on wifi? Mine is 100000000x worse. For many reasons, the biggest being the way i pick up nanners. I use Stick then Dc-stick right away. It comes out as Dsmash.....I also cant time glide tosses or follow up

daisho

Smash Lord
LOL I know right Kelvin got 3 Dthrows in a row. WTF!!!

Poor feugo...I taunted, he missed upsmash AND held charge then got fsmashed...i felt like an *** after that
Still not as epic as me Ground Pounding Yes! and Ally in doubles

And Kai is just spreading lies, im dont have saturday school, its worse than school on saturday, I can't use electricity at all. Imagine not using electricity for a day.

Worst part about this religion though is next monday. Starting sunday night until monday night I can't eat or drink and have to be in a pretty uncomfortable room for about 10 hours on monday speaking words that I don't understand.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Imo, iKon > BigM.

qft

also one more thing. the panelists are pierce, eazy, inui, and myself corect?
I am still strongly in favor of Doom. He's proven himself to be worthy of it and useful.

There is still one more weekend to go, niglits.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
lol i just remembered,

my snake beat your diddy on wifi....LOL snakes god on it or your diddy isnt that good on it, choose one or the other.

daisho i hope u can make it to more tourneys your cool, also rep fairlawn!

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
and I swear if im not on that talented players list im gunna body slam a little kid at a tournament. probably will end up being doom or anti. =]

nah for real, im talented.

Top Bottom