• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yeah sorry we ordered before you came. :( Give you fox more shots, its real accurate, you do stuff that I can't do well with my fox like time grabs as people are getting up or stuck in lag of moves, I mess that up real often, but since you didn't your tech chasing with fox was pretty on point it was scary. xD
:)
Eggm called keitaro's fox scary! Now, anyone who has seen this fox knows..it is anything but scary. Look how encouraging people were back in the day:laugh:

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
****.....im not talented.....IM GETTING RANKED NEXT SEASON!!!!!!! im just gunna 5 dolla foot long money match numbers 14 to like 8 or so. ( hell no I aint facing cable!!!) watch cuz right now I feel like its about time to stop being bad and just **** everyone I can. =]

but we can still chill after i **** u right? we cool?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I hope Izumi does really well tomorrow and someone like Eazy or Keitaro shows up in order to make our PR look better, lol...
I was gonna come then I realized I don't have gas so I said **** it :p

Don't feel like getting ranked 17th either. All I did was beat Bleachigo in Falco dittos :D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
:)
Eggm called keitaro's fox scary! Now, anyone who has seen this fox knows..it is anything but scary. Look how encouraging people were back in the day:laugh:

LOOOOOOOOOOL

oh man, the good old days.
lol, stfu!!

Eggm was just talking nice so I could come to his smashfests again. Too bad that'll never happen cause Melee can suck it.

Eggm should have stuck with Brawl. He coulda been top 3 going even with Spam and taking out Inui for us all like the old days :D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Wow, I'm fully convinced that this state is amazing. Everybody who doesn't live in Montclaire that is. XD
Orion/Badger/Cyanide > You :p

Orion's laugh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you

I do agree though, that Montclair is a horrid place since that's the only place I've ever gotten a ticket for driving the way I do.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
montclair does suck though XD. my laugh > everything.

im honestly very mediocre at this game, idk why people lose to me that actually go to tournies. i dont make money at all XD.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
montclair does suck though XD. my laugh > everything.

im honestly very mediocre at this game, idk why people lose to me that actually go to tournies. i dont make money at all XD.
They lose to you because they're smart. I'd just quit life if you got me with something that was worth you laughing at me about. My motivation would just die.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
me and eazy **** in teams to hard though <3, seriously. we need a day to just practice and learn gay CPs together

and LOL, me and yes on brinstar is like, a miracle of life. although i miss wyatts metaknight on RC :laugh:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
and LOL, me and yes on brinstar is like, a miracle of life. although i miss wyatts metaknight on RC :laugh:
Dude I've never had so much fun in brawl before we went to brinstar together. It's a magical place where dreams come true. and wyatt's metaknight...omfg no bananas...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Inui and Shadow lost to ADHD and Chibo at Palpis in GF's looool

and ADHD beat Shadow 3-0 in WF's 3-0 in GF's

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Regardless, we still beat you, and in a very disadvantaged matchup.
btw for everyone:
Inui+Shadow won Winners Finals 3-0 then ADHD and I won both sets of grand finals 3-1.

JFox

Smash Hero
the tourney finder hasnt been updated in maddd long, and theres some great **** comin up every weekend the month of October. We should get on that guys, that could be a real useful update in the coming month, and can be a spot for both games to check for tournaments in the tri-state area.

If someone would wanna take the trouble to do that, even if it were just one of the two games, that'd be awesome. If not, maybe ill tackle melee sometime this coming week.

Top Bottom