• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

ANTi_

Smash Hero
WOW INUI ACTUALLY TOOK A LOSS WITH NO JOHNS.

WiLL THIS BE A WHOLE NEW SLATE?

FIND OUT NEXT TOURNY.

EDIT: **** sucks losing a doubles tournament the weekend of your bday.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Indeed.

I paid the price for sandbagging the first set, because the other team stepped it up big time in the second set. Shadow died too easily and I wasn't fighting well enough.
agreed. i was getting hit too easily by ridiculous combos during that second set. i told you to play your hardest the first set though!!
oh well, if we ever team again, we'll just do better!
congrats to chibo and wyatt though. you guys were playing extremely well in those grand finals sets.

Zucco

Smash Master
I really feel I should be 5th after yesterday, anything else and this system is corrupt I say!

Zucco

Smash Master
list his wins, I want to see what hes done. I don't care if I'm behind him if he truly deserves it but at this point I don't believe anything you say.

Zucco

Smash Master
GJ outdoing Kai at a single tournament the entire season.

You will not be 5th, lol.
since when did placings count? and even if they did, Kai only placed better than me at one tournament and I placed better than him at one tournament. At No maps and VC we both got 17th and 13th, at got milk he got 5th and I got 7th, and at Restricted area I got 3rd and he got 5th. I believe those were the only tourneys we went to together so yeah, you're wrong about that.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
doubles should not hold any influence whatsoever in the normal PR since there is a PR for doubles (as stupid and bias and opinionated that is anyway)

Zucco

Smash Master
Low tiers shouldn't count either. Make a low tiers PR if you guys want to boast more. It really isn't fair how only a very select few actually gain points on the PR because of low tiers while others get nothing.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
list his wins, I want to see what hes done. I don't care if I'm behind him if he truly deserves it but at this point I don't believe anything you say.
I have given you no reason to not believe anything I say, so I find such a comment to be incredibly disrespectful and uncalled for.

Stow your arrogance, newbie child. You are not 5th in NJ yet.

since when did placings count? and even if they did, Kai only placed better than me at one tournament and I placed better than him at one tournament. At No maps and VC we both got 17th and 13th, at got milk he got 5th and I got 7th, and at Restricted area I got 3rd and he got 5th. I believe those were the only tourneys we went to together so yeah, you're wrong about that.
I didn't say "outplaced."

Kai does a lot of MMs at every event, btw.

OMFG UTD ZAC BEAT TYRANT 2-0 IN BRACKET

ZAC TOO GOODZi
<3 TX.

Low tiers shouldn't count either. Make a low tiers PR if you guys want to boast more. It really isn't fair how only a very select few actually gain points on the PR because of low tiers while others get nothing.
If a low tier is one of your mains, deal with it. You are at a huge advantage in low tier tournaments if you partially main or main a low tier.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I still dont have access to my laptop atm so I can't relist them, however I did list my wins a number of pages ago(like 15-20) if you're curious. Just add yesterdays wins like .com, the cheebs, and JUICE.

Zucco

Smash Master
I find the whole Low tiers counting for PR argument to be very stupid, which is why I made that comment you found "disrespectful". You and Kai beat me in low tiers, but I beat both of you in Singles. Why on Earth should this count exactly the same on the PR? that's my biggest problem with it all, o and by the way I only use Ness as a surprise. I don't main him and I would use Falco before ever using Ness because Ness just isn't that good.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I find the whole Low tiers counting for PR argument to be very stupid, which is why I made that comment you found "disrespectful". You and Kai beat me in low tiers, but I beat both of you in Singles. Why on Earth should this count exactly the same on the PR? that's my biggest problem with it all, o and by the way I only use Ness as a surprise. I don't main him and I would use Falco before ever using Ness because Ness just isn't that good.
ok and Ike is MUCH worse than Ness and loses the match-up between Ness and Ike so lol **** you

you're making a big deal out of nothing

not counting low tiers, you lose out to me and Kai

you're not as good as us (especially me), sorry

:mad: :laugh: :mad: :laugh: :mad:

Zucco

Smash Master
I like how he said I'm not as good as him yet I 2 stocked him twice yesterday. Inui logic at its best.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I like how he said I'm not as good as him yet I 2 stocked him twice yesterday. Inui logic at its best.
who gives a crap

i **** you in doubles

i'm better overall and can use way more characters

i don't know how to fight your character while you have constant practice against mine

if you think you're better than me then you're ****ing deluded

http://allisbrawl.com/medals.aspx?id=4424

****ing yeah right if you compare to that LOL

judging off of one set

moron

i'd GLADLY say this all if i was sober btw

with better grammar and gifs and stuff like that

i'll just pick Snake next time so a newbie kid doesn't think he's better than an established legend because of one set

Allied

Smash Master
who gives a crap

i **** you in doubles

i'm better overall and can use way more characters

i don't know how to fight your character while you have constant practice against mine

if you think you're better than me then you're ****ing deluded

http://allisbrawl.com/medals.aspx?id=4424

****ing yeah right if you compare to that LOL

judging off of one set

moron

i'd GLADLY say this all if i was sober btw

with better grammar and gifs and stuff like that

i'll just pick Snake next time so a newbie kid doesn't think he's better than an established legend because of one set

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Zucco

Smash Master
I just got here into the smash scene late April and beat you in your precious doubles event already at a national.

I'm banned from AiB so stop linking me to that link.

Top Bottom